What's new

Finland to close embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought pakistan was the strategic center of the world and was the most important country in the milky way from the posts of pakistani here....now finland is closing down its embassy for saving few euros...unbelievable..
Lol....The eskimos wont know how important is Pakistan..But India knows that :whistle:

lol, closing embassey because of financial contraint, i thought finland to be some important country considering its the neighbour to swedwn and norway

Finnish should come with some good logic, Financial constrain is not digestible...

For those who don't know about Finland:

Nokia is a river in Finland, Nokia (company) is a Finland company. It was a kingdom worked as a buffer state (like nepal between India and china) btwn Russia and Sweden. During WWII Stalin thought to capture Finland. handful of Finnish soldiers brought Stalin's a$$ to his mouth. Before capture Finland did 1:5 damage to Russia. It was told that if Finnish population would have been double of what it was, Russia would've never captured it.

Molotov Cocktail: You guys use it mist frequently, It is petrol bomb. fill petrol in beer bottle, stuff little cloth on the mouth of bottle fire it and throw it. It was first used by soldier Molotov of Finland.

Hope you guys now know about finland.. :)

Read comment #2 and you will know who started it.

What was wrong with that post? post was completely on topic. here is what he posted

well bad for pakistan , but they can't compromise when it comes to security

What was wrong with that post? post was completely on topic. here is what he posted

well bad for pakistan , but they can't compromise when it comes to security

It was sarcasm by him meaning one of the reasons Finland pulled out the embassy was for security issues which Pakistan is having a hard time with.

It was sarcasm by him meaning one of the reasons Finland pulled out the embassy was for security issues which Pakistan is having a hard time with.

it is written in the article...do you even read the article before trolling??????

Foreign ministry undersecretary of state Peter Stenlund told reporters the Pakistan closure was also partly due to security concerns in the capital.

Finnish should come with some good logic, Financial constrain is not digestible...

For those who don't know about Finland:

Nokia is a river in Finland, Nokia (company) is a Finland company. It was a kingdom worked as a buffer state (like nepal between India and china) btwn Russia and Sweden. During WWII Stalin thought to capture Finland. handful of Finnish soldiers brought Stalin's a$$ to his mouth. Before capture Finland did 1:5 damage to Russia. It was told that if Finnish population would have been double of what it was, Russia would've never captured it.

Molotov Cocktail: You guys use it mist frequently, It is petrol bomb. fill petrol in beer bottle, stuff little cloth on the mouth of bottle fire it and throw it. It was first used by soldier Molotov of Finland.

Hope you guys now know about finland.. :)

What??? You guys are so busy in fighting that no one found my Post interesting, or every one knows whatever I posted here???

not a thing for such a remote nowhere country.

it's hard to when indians keep trolling everybody
you are new here so you think like this...but let me assure you that everyone posts such articles against each other here...we should remain cool and answer rather than hurting everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom