What's new

Finland to close embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs Finland, when Pakistanis run Norway anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
they could have opened their embassy for pakistan in Saudi Arabia. the cricket playing nations does the same thing. since there is a pathetic security situation- cricket playing nations go to Saudi Arabia for playing cricket rather than travelling to pakistan. Finland could have done some arrangement like that.

In your urge to troll you just relocated Sharjah, Dubai and Abu dhabi to Saudi Arabia. What a fail troll. :lol:

At least use brain while trolling kiddo.

By the way...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/147524-bangladesh-tour-pakistan-april-2012-a.html

The closure is definitely due to security situation. The mention of financial constraints by Finnish ministry is an ISI conspiracy. :D

Finland plans to close down its embassy in Pakistan during 2012 due to budgetary constraints, the Finnish foreign ministry said on Wednesday.

The decision to shut the mission in Islamabad was part of a bigger scheme to trim the Nordic country’s network of embassies, with closures also announced in Caracas and Manila.

To make it's plan more comprehensive ISI forced Finland to close embassies in Caracas and Manila.

P.S: I am not Sarcastic.

:blink: Wow, such arrogance and ignorance.
You could learn a thing or two from them.

Hi Jamie - tell me what we could learn from the great Finnish people - what do you reckon our nation can learn - enlighten us with your wisdom?

Hi Jamie - tell me what we could learn from the great Finnish people - what do you reckon our nation can learn - enlighten us with your wisdom?

We have already learned from Finland.

nokia_sandal.jpg

How to make good cellphones?lol

Well we already make cell phones anyway!

Holy crap... this thread has turned into a indian orgy fest! height of wet dreaming my indi pals.. :tup:

Its been like this all day bro - where have you been? A few got banned and surprisingly 1 or 2 new people have appeared tonight - they are soooo predictable and so obsessively transparent. PN - if you cant respect yourself how can you respect others - jeeeeeez the obsession!!! :cheesy:

I just find it funny that some people are belittling a country which in most aspects is far more successful than their own.

I just find it funny that some people are belittling a country which in most aspects is far more successful than their own.

A country that has access to oil, and produces only Vodka and cell phones. :disagree:

Although they have number 1 education system in the world. :tup:

And you cant answer my question - come on Jamie stop being a queen - answer my question - what can they offer us and what can we learn?

Well not every countrys wealth was stolen by your country either was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom