What's new

FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS OF IAF - A SUPERPOWER IN THE MAKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not about India a super power but aspiring to be one I don't see any wrong in that. Trolls are gonna troll I have nothing to do about it :cheers:

Every country people wants it to be superpower..... But superpower with Buying jets.... then good luck to you

1 Pakistani in a broken down plane=2000 Indians in their stupid new ones :chilli:

LMAO.. as someone already said.. the no of IAF crashes is more than the fighters PAF ever purchased. :D . India has deep pockets and PAF has deep begging experience :woot:

This thread is epic .. Such threads let people hone their trolling skills :woot:

I think none - probably leaving out the thread opener - we do not have the requisite environment to be one so soon - our politicians are enough to pull us back, though there are no impossible reasons why we cannot be one.
You are clearly wrong, 4 people agree with the thread opener. This is just bragging and showing off before achieving anything. I see people of all nationality brag in here, but Indians top everyone else in here by a huge margin. With the historical animosity between India and Pakistan, its the lowest of low for Indians to come to a Pakistani site and brag. If many Indians can brag like this here, I cannot imaging how Indians would brag in an Indian forum? I don't want to know but many there are probably talking about conquering the world.

Every country people wants it to be superpower..... But superpower with Buying jets.... then good luck to you

Go through the posts of mine, we have multiple 5th generation programs going on and 4.5 generation production facilities are being set up (MMRCA).

This thread is not about India a super power but aspiring to be one I don't see any wrong in that. Trolls are gonna troll I have nothing to do about it :cheers:

Total bull crap. You are the one that created this trolling thread. So you are the first troll of this thread. This is a defense forum, not a troll fest.

You are clearly wrong, 4 people agree with the thread opener. This is just bragging and showing off before achieving anything. I see people of all nationality brag in here, but Indians top everyone else in here by a huge margin. With the historical animosity between India and Pakistan, its the lowest of low for Indians to come to a Pakistani site and brag. If many Indians can brag like this here, I cannot imaging how Indians would brag in an Indian forum? I don't want to know but many there are probably talking about conquering the world.

You are kidding right :hitwall:

Are you a real American ??

Chinese classification of Aircraft Generation is a notch below to the western categorization. Chinese 3rd Gen means Western and Russian 4th Gen..
No one is overestimating their ability; even people with a set paradigm are underestimating their capabilities. Chinese have the fastest growing aviation industry in the world and they are manufacturing all types of Aircrafts viz fighter, bomber, interceptor, AWACS, heavy transport etc.

The only hindrance is indigenous powerful plant and with the speed they are working they would also find a viable solution for the same in say 5 years time.

I Don't care whats the Chinese version. But if they say their plane J-10/J-11 is 4 Gen (as per west standard) then,

a west/Russian 4 gen fighter >>>> Chinese 4 Gen fighter (as per west standard)

Market size is no indicator of Capability... China may have the largest mobile market doesn't mean it can build I-Phone quality phones..

similarly for avionics and other parts their market sizes is large due to huge country, which done not tell us anything about their ability to produce cutting edge technologies in these areas... the Chinese companies are not even half as capable to produce the level of quality/precision/sophistication of the West/Russian.

Indians & Pakistani relations and communications are really hard for an outsider to understand - we might be fighting like crazy on some thread but on the other we might be quite friendly.

Total bull crap. You are the one that created this trolling thread. So you are the first troll of this thread. This is a defense forum, not a troll fest.

Don't post here then, you have other motives. I doubt you are showing the real flag.

You are kidding right :hitwall:

Are you a real American ??

Want me to show you my passport? Defense forum is for discussing defense matters, not for trolling. Threads like this should be close down the moment is opened.

Go through the posts of mine, we have multiple 5th generation programs going on and 4.5 generation production facilities are being set up (MMRCA).

:rofl:your person said that
IAF would be world's 2nd best Air force in the world by 2025 after the USA and No. 1 Air force by 2035.

Right now IAF is the 3rd best after US and Russia.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ts-iaf-superpower-making-9.html#ixzz2LkJL0Kqb
when you production facilities are being set up :rofl:

Don't post here then, you have other motives. I doubt you are showing the real flag.

Look back at this thread, I read only the first two pages and its full of trolling. You are right that I shouldn't post in here as I'm not into trolling. I just want to make my point that you done nothing except starting a trolling thread

aa super power in making? by rented aircrafts? sh!tty pilots? sub-standard maintenance?

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Just yesterday, we saw the "performace" of sh!tty iaf and even indians were frown upon the absolute sub-quality and sh!t state of their airforce :rofl:

poor iaf got hammered by superior PAF in all previous wars...things haven't change much..

Today, PAF operates BEST BVR missiles in the world, with complete network centric command and control environment...PAF pilots are VASTLY superior to poorly trained, weak iaf pilots...

While PAF pilots train hardest against the BEST in the business--namely Turks, Americans, Israelis, Brits etc---iaf train against "taiwan" or "Singapore" ...LOL...

Pakistan Air Force regularly participates in Antolian Eagle Exercises and "fight" against NATO airforces, what do indians do? lols...

BTW, Pakistani pilots are deployed in Turkey and they fly *against* and *with* Israeli pilots regularly...indians don't get this chance...

Pakistan Air Force has the capability to launch a nuclear-strike on enemy from 350km away!!!!

what do poor,sh!tty iaf has? nothing! lmao!

iaf knows that PAF is still the boss in the region...and hence when PAF started CAP operations over Pakistani skies, the mighty iaf chickened out and never entered Pakistani Air space again , surgical strike to door ki baat :smokin:
Complete signs,of an unemployed prick,sitting behind the computer to vent out frustration.
Hope you get well soon,superior Pakistani.

My rough guess is, you have brought in Tejas into the discussion now. !!

We are at least making one.
Painters and beggars don't even come in the league;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom