What's new

FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS OF IAF - A SUPERPOWER IN THE MAKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol look we all know that your great nation of the pure can destroy everyone. We also all know how righteous and holy you all are.

And we know how wonderful and amazing Pakistan is, but can your nation stop sponsiring terrorist and try stopping another nation from killing the terrorist you were hiding? Funny for all your greatness how the USA continues to bomb your country. And launch raids into your nation and that too all under the noses of your great and mighty Army and airforce. Please explain to us how your great nation can't and couldn't stop this from happening?

Come on ... do not add insult to injury... painting a crow white won't make it a swan... let them keep claiming how superior they are...just ignore...

India has great contribution in making Russian Jet fighter look shhiit the number of plan they have destroyed with Pathetic training to fly.....
Superpower ............hahahahhahahah

source is blog on Naseeb.com - Muslims largest matchmaking and social networking site !!!!! :coffee:
It's not difficult to do a search on the pilots whose names have appeared in the link....any way, here is a piece from an article which appeared in AirForces Monthly.

scan0013.jpg

Lol look we all know that your great nation of the pure can destroy everyone. We also all know how righteous and holy you all are.

And we know how wonderful and amazing Pakistan is, but can your nation stop sponsiring terrorist and try stopping another nation from killing the terrorist you were hiding? Funny for all your greatness how the USA continues to bomb your country. And launch raids into your nation and that too all under the noses of your great and mighty Army and airforce. Please explain to us how your great nation can't and couldn't stop this from happening?

Why don't you stick to the topic instead of hopping around like a frog.... but then what else can one expect. !!

We should avoid using word "Superpower"...India is no where near to it in any area......

World knows where USA, China, India, Pakistan stand....so talk only after knowing where you stand...

EPIC Fail :rofl: Posting a troll title and telling people not to troll :astagh:

we might be powerful.

but a superpower??no...

not until 2050

Just curious, how many Indians here believe that India will be a superpower in 10-20 years for sure and why so?

I hope I don't create another 10 pages of troll fest for asking this question.:no:

Your_14beec_714793.jpg

This is what happens to threads when superpower wanabe fanboys get on teh Internets

Just curious, how many Indians here believe that India will be a superpower in 10-20 years for sure and why so?

I hope I don't create another 10 pages of troll fest for asking this question.:no:

I think none - probably leaving out the thread opener - we do not have the requisite environment to be one so soon - our politicians are enough to pull us back, though there are no impossible reasons why we cannot be one.

india is not super power yet. and we dnt need be super power just to guard our border,, powerfull is enough,,

This thread is not about India a super power but aspiring to be one I don't see any wrong in that. Trolls are gonna troll I have nothing to do about it :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom