What's new

FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS OF IAF - A SUPERPOWER IN THE MAKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't care whats the Chinese version. But if they say their plane J-10/J-11 is 4 Gen (as per west standard) then,

a west/Russian 4 gen fighter >>>> Chinese 4 Gen fighter (as per west standard)

Market size is no indicator of Capability... China may have the largest mobile market doesn't mean it can build I-Phone quality phones..

similarly for avionics and other parts their market sizes is large due to huge country, which done not tell us anything about their ability to produce cutting edge technologies in these areas... the Chinese companies are not even half as capable to produce the level of quality/precision/sophistication of the West/Russian.

:rofl:you maybe dont know that lots I-Phone were made in china:rofl:(Plz look the sign on back of iphone ,if you have it)
and you maybe dont know that I-Phone is not the best mobilephone.

:rofl:you maybe dont know that lots I-Phone were made in china:rofl:(Plz look the sign on back of iphone ,if you have it)

china only produces but does not innovate just like India. Both China and India is need of critical technologies from either Russia or West. You get it from Russia and we get it from Both.

I Don't care whats the Chinese version. But if they say their plane J-10/J-11 is 4 Gen (as per west standard) then,

a west/Russian 4 gen fighter >>>> Chinese 4 Gen fighter (as per west standard)

Market size is no indicator of Capability... China may have the largest mobile market doesn't mean it can build I-Phone quality phones..

similarly for avionics and other parts their market sizes is large due to huge country, which done not tell us anything about their ability to produce cutting edge technologies in these areas... the Chinese companies are not even half as capable to produce the level of quality/precision/sophistication of the West/Russian.

Sophistication comes with production, state of the art quality comes with upgrading the technology and China has rich experience in aviation manufacturing industry of at least two decades. J10/j11/j15/ j16/ are 4 or 4.5 generation aircrafts by any standard. J20 and j31 will be 5th gen.

Actually, we import or license assemble the Aircraft or other equipments because we lack the capabilities to manufacture all those indigenously unlike China who manufactures all those products and keep in mind that China has wide open Russian market to import whatever/whenever they want.

At least chine's know how reverse engineer.....
But DDRO engineers in 20 year LCA program with full supported by western technology cant even make so called indigenous jet...

Reactions: EAK
Having just returned from India I think India will not be a super power anytime soon. It will take them at least a 100 years, India just has too many problems, too much poverty, the population is too big and the infrastructure is shocking.

Add to that the problem of water and pollution of the water they have created a huge problem in itself. Then you have the treatment of women in India. This is not to say they will never be a super power, I think they will but it will take over 100 years in my opinion.

I hope the Indian members don't take this as an insult it's just the facts as I see it.

Buying jets is not free,it's money,thats what counts and makes the base,empty handed Pakistanis won't understand.

Buying don't make superpower it only burden on economy go and have some basic of economy before commenting....

One Pakistani soldier with a machine gun= 200000000000000000000 Indians in tanks

Made by Apple.. not by Chinese company..

Sophistication comes with production, state of the art quality comes with upgrading the technology and China has rich experience in aviation manufacturing industry of at least two decades. J10/j11/j15/ j16/ are 4 or 4.5 generation aircrafts by any standard. J20 and j31 will be 5th gen.

Actually, we import or license assemble the Aircraft or other equipments because we lack the capabilities to manufacture all those indigenously unlike China who manufactures all those products and keep in mind that China has wide open Russian market to import whatever/whenever they want.

China 10 years exp, West/Russia - 50 years exp
China culture - copy, West/Russia - innovate. So Chinese only build not learn.

India is in a unique advantage as it is able to cooperate with the best in the world - Russia, Israel, Frence, German, USA also now.

So even though I am sure China would grow, but this thread is about India... and surely IAF is going to be a world power in future...even now IAF is much superior to PLAAF... the gap would continue to increase..

Having just returned from India I think India will not be a super power anytime soon. It will take them at least a 100 years, India just has too many problems, too much poverty, the population is too big and the infrastructure is shocking.

Add to that the problem of water and pollution of the water they have created a huge problem in itself. Then you have the treatment of women in India. This is not to say they will never be a super power, I think they will but it will take over 100 years in my opinion.

I hope the Indian members don't take this as an insult it's just the facts as I see it.

Blasphemy 100 years :azn:

They think that next day they will awake from there bad and India will be superpower....:chilli:
365x100=36500 days dreams wasted...:undecided:

Blasphemy Blasphemy Blasphemy Blasphemy:angry:

you should be block on PDF....:azn:

Reactions: EAK
Can some one take off the word Superpower?

Please add it back when India does become one, Indians are humble beings do not rape that Image!

Made by Apple.. not by Chinese company..

China 10 years exp, West/Russia - 50 years exp
China culture - copy, West/Russia - innovate. So Chinese only build not learn.

India is in a unique advantage as it is able to cooperate with the best in the world - Russia, Israel, Frence, German, USA also now.

So even though I am sure China would grow, but this thread is about India... and surely IAF is going to be a world power in future...even now IAF is much superior to PLAAF... the gap would continue to increase..

Here you are confusing again, since the beginning of 21st century what west has produced. Typhoon (asked Germans about its performance,even they don,t have money for naval version), Rafel ( performed wonderfully well in Libya and Mali with zero air defense) , F35 lighting ( probably will never see the light of mass production) , the Russian nothing substantive ? Here the Chinese have the advantage and no need to retype all this again.

We do not have any advantage until and unless we were able to establish competitive aviation industry, What HAL has achieved after the years of licensed assembly, from Mig 21 to SU 30 MKI? just assembled the knock downed kits.

@mods please take some action, this thread is going to the wrong direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
IAF would be world's 2nd best Air force in the world by 2025 after the USA and No. 1 Air force by 2035.

Right now IAF is the 3rd best after US and Russia.

:what::rofl::rofl::rofl:uffffff :rofl::rofl::rofl: u r funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom