What's new

FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS OF IAF - A SUPERPOWER IN THE MAKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about superpower? The USA at its peak is a model superpower, India isn't even close!! Not now or in the next 30+ years.

Never thought Figther aircrafts makes a country super power!!!!!!

A superpower yet they manage to lose a MiG or Sukhoi every couple of days to some faulty russian parts/shoddy manufacturing.

PAK-FA + AMCA + Rafale + MKI = Extremely lethal combination.

china only produces but does not innovate just like India. Both China and India is need of critical technologies from either Russia or West. You get it from Russia and we get it from Both.

But we cant say that we own SUPERPOWER:rofl:

Indias airforce is very capable no questions about that. They would give most nations a run for their money, and I doubt very much India will be going to war with any of those nations.

As for the Pakistan AF doubt the Pakistanis would have a chance with their 50 cent Chinese planes against the high tech stuff India is getting from France, Israel, USA etc.

As for training India has more military exercises with the USA than any other nation and then you can throw in Russia, France, Israel, UK, Japan etc to name a few.

I think Indian's should refrain from opening thread like these and especially should stop giving such dumb thread titles.

Made by Apple.. not by Chinese company..

China 10 years exp, West/Russia - 50 years exp
China culture - copy, West/Russia - innovate. So Chinese only build not learn.

India is in a unique advantage as it is able to cooperate with the best in the world - Russia, Israel, Frence, German, USA also now.

So even though I am sure China would grow, but this thread is about India... and surely IAF is going to be a world power in future...even now IAF is much superior to PLAAF... the gap would continue to increase..

:rofl:You must cant believe the truth that if i tell you chinese lots of local mobilephone powerful than I-phone.

:rofl:culture? do you know whats culture?:rofl:

A superpower airforce that does not even have a decent air training program and had to import dozens of ancient swiss pc-7's to fill the basic trainer role. the millions that was spent on that purchase could have been used to fund a simple research and development project but i'm sure the IAF is taking no chances with the local Indian industry as they have been waiting almost 40 years for that LCA.

A superpower airforce that does not even have a decent air training program and had to import dozens of ancient swiss pc-7's to fill the basic trainer role. the millions that was spent on that purchase could have been used to fund a simple research and development project but i'm sure the IAF is taking no chances with the local Indian industry as they have been waiting almost 40 years for that LCA.

Whats wrong with the Pilatus?

It does its job, so no problem.

Whats wrong with the Pilatus?

It does its job, so no problem.

It's a fine and simple aircraft. My point is that you guys claim to be a "superpower" yet do not even have the industry or capability to develop such simplistic aircraft let alone fund their development.

Indias airforce is very capable no questions about that. They would give most nations a run for their money, and I doubt very much India will be going to war with any of those nations.

As for the Pakistan AF doubt the Pakistanis would have a chance with their 50 cent Chinese planes against the high tech stuff India is getting from France, Israel, USA etc.

As for training India has more military exercises with the USA than any other nation and then you can throw in Russia, France, Israel, UK, Japan etc to name a few.

India has decided to buy from Dassault. No need to butter up to them any more. Unless you are a false flag Indian.

It's a fine and simple aircraft. My point is that you guys claim to be a "superpower" yet do not even have the industry or capability to develop such simplistic aircraft let alone fund their development.

Indian would claim to be a superpower with any little bit of achievement. Or even announcement of a project would get Indians excited about being a superpower. Of all the nationalities in the world, no people desire to be a superpower more than Indians. Its a by product of years of colonial rule that they in turn want to rule others.

Why is the guy who opened this dumb thread the official spokesperson of republic of India. Trust me we Indians are the most pessimistic people you will ever find . Though we wont be a Super Power but we will surely take our right full place in the world order.

Our Air Force consists of good amalgamation of western and Russian inventory and it is powerful enough to challenge any Air Force in our region. But we must keep in mind that all the past, present or super power in making have indigenous medium-high technology aviation manufacturing base. Do we have this in India ? NO. So no country in the world can be super power when relying heavily on imports of Aircraft.

wow this thread is still running surprize surprize

well india or Indian Air Force are no super powers niether we want to be one we have manyshortcomings as of now but at least owr airforce does the job it was assigned to do and owr generals are more interested in training exersises and buying new stuff to make the force even more leathel by each passing day than wasting there time playing golf when there country is burning and takin more interests in running shadee halls , bakeries and petrol pumps than the job they were orignalli assigned for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom