What's new

Fight at airport between PIA employee and lunda

I personally find PIA staff on International Flights very helping and friendly. I am certain this Passenger must have said something which boiled the employee's blood and he decided to took him on.

The hell this red white shirt mofo swinged first... and he was not that badly beaten either...

Wth is lunda? Lunda bazar? London bazar.

Pia is crap. Such crap. The entire airline shud b gifted to our worst enemy ,here it will b india

Bhaiya kuch pee k aai ho ya koi special course kia hua hai ?
Proud graduate of Trollford

Wth is lunda? Lunda bazar? London bazar.

Pia is crap. Such crap. The entire airline shud b gifted to our worst enemy ,here it will b india
lunday ka nai pata aap ko? koi bat nai mujhe bhi nai pata... dono bhai bhai :p

Once i saw a guy somewhere wearng complete red shirt over jeans and his hair parted from one side , as in u comb ur hair and draw a long part from left side ,aur phir he used to flick his hair back har thori thori dair baad balon ko jhatka dey kay peechay karta tha. Poori red shirt thee. Formal shirt not t shirt.

A lady there started to laugh uncontrollably after she saw him. I dont know , his choice,i dont care much abt what ppl wear.

Oh ispoke abt red shirt here cuz some ppl were mentioning the passengers red shirt.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad

Proud graduate of Trollford

lunday ka nai pata aap ko? koi bat nai mujhe bhi nai pata... dono bhai bhai :p
Nahi lunday ka nai pata lunday bazar ka pata hai,.

Last edited:
Once i saw a guy somewhere wearng complete red shirt over jeans and his hair parted from one side , as in u comb ur hair and draw a long part from left side ,aur phir he used to flick his hair back har thori thori dair baad balon ko jhatka dey kay peechay karta tha. Poori red shirt thee. Formal shirt not t shirt.

A lady there started to laugh uncontrollably after she saw him. I dont know , his choice,i dont care much abt what ppl wear.
praa g baday ghoor nal munday vekhtey oo...

Oh ispoke abt red shirt here cuz some ppl were mentioning the passengers red shirt.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad

Nahi lunday ka nai pata lunday bazar ka pata hai,.

Are you Referring to a Pindi Boy??? :D :D :D :D

Are you Referring to a Pindi Boy??? :D :D :D :D

Lolzzz nahi iwasnt in pindi or islamabad.
Nahi pindi boy nahi lagta tha,ziada yaad nahi.

Aur darmiyani maang nahi thee,shayad side kee thee cuz balon ko jhatka bhi deta tha . Lolzzz @ the image u shared. Its funnehhh

I have never found PIA people to be discourteous. I'm sure this passenger must have gone out of hand.
Whatever passenger may have said, PIA guy should have exercised restraint.

Whatever passenger may have said, PIA guy should have exercised restraint.

It was the Passenger whom started Punching the PIA Official..... He just doing a self defence.... I think it the Passenger who should have Exercised restraint... watch the video...

It was the Passenger whom started Punching the PIA Official..... He just doing a self defence.... I think it the Passenger who should have Exercised restraint... watch the video...
Yep it was passenger who started off girlishly (as someone used term) by holding PIA guy's arms and in response received some good punches.

What happened to "Customer is always right" concept?

And I was disappointed after watching video because it did not even come close to what some comments were suggesting. Maza nahi aya, yeh to aisa laga jaisy galy mil rahy thay :D

PIA= Perhaps I Arrive.
There is no concept of customer service in Pakistan and state organizations like PIA is no exception, perhaps they are one of the worst one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom