What's new

Fight at airport between PIA employee and lunda

It was the Passenger whom started Punching the PIA Official..... He just doing a self defence.... I think it the Passenger who should have Exercised restraint... watch the video...
Exactly. I don't know why people think it was the employee who started it. The passenger was getting rowdy. Employee was defending himself.

I'm not the greatest fan of PIA, I'll still fly them though, for retro reasons mainly.

Anyway the passengers first pushed the PIA fellow and then one of them grabbed him by the throat. If you're going to do that, you better be prepared for the payback.....He defended himself.
Thank you man, exactly my thoughts.

Abid Cutes is more funnier then Awais Lovely.... :D

@engineer saad abid cutes

B88b8SLIgAAp-ww.jpg

large.png

How will you display courtesy... Imagine yourself in the position of The PIA official what would you do when someone tries to beat you will you resist or call for security for your protection? i think most of Officials will try to resist rather calling the security....
Then it means they have received no prior training on passenger handling, which shows the state of affairs at our airports.

If it was somewhere in the West, that man could sue the shit out of Piss International Airlines !

I have never flown with PIA and I never will !

typical pakistani behaviour. mashallah

If it was somewhere in the West, that man could sue the shit out of Piss International Airlines !

I have never flown with PIA and I never will !
am with you.

knowing how old their fleet is, plane could crash any time (if it arrives to take off first).

PIA has a decent safety record, so unless you have some particular incidents in mind that compare unfavorably to other airlines with similar budget, please cut your BS.

They are known for corruption and thievery, not crashes.

Back
Top Bottom