What's new

Fight at airport between PIA employee and lunda

i wont quote ur comment but pls read..
image.jpg

First Yeh Lunda hai ya Launda??

Second PIA Official gave some good punches to that guy....
why need to be hyper when you can ask same shit in a polite way... Dumb People

Bhaiya kuch pee k aai ho ya koi special course kia hua hai ?

So what you are saying in essence is that if you get this type of treatment, you wont mind.

No matter how discourteous a passenger is, services staff, in this case airline staff is trained to be restrained in behaviour.

It actually shows what a bad shape PIA is in. After all, its not just a matter of couple of years, PIA has been like this for decades.

You guys should see how disrespectful Emirates Staff is at Karachi Airport!

I have never found PIA people to be discourteous. I'm sure this passenger must have gone out of hand.

It doesn't matter. Even if PIA found uneasy passenger, PIA is expected to be professional. In perfect world, that passenger would have strong case against PIA since that happened under their domain.

I think it is better to sue PIA than to vow never to travel PIA in the future. Asking for information is their rights, not getting told to shut it.

Last edited:
imo railways is better option than pia. knowing how old their fleet is, plane could crash any time (if it arrives to take off first).
worst that could happen with a train is stopping midway.
Hazrat aap Doha say Pakistan kaun see rail garee say jatayy hain?

It doesn't matter. Even if PIA founds uneasy passenger, PIA is expected to be professional. In perfect world, that passenger would have strong case against PIA since that happened under their domain.

I think it is better to sue PIA than to vow never to travel PIA in the future. Asking for information is their rights, not getting told to shut it.

See this is where the problem lies. You are flying PIA AND you expect it to be on time, can't have both, can we!!!

What is this guy, a special kind of stupid?

Hazrat aap Doha say Pakistan kaun see rail garee say jatayy hain?

See this is where the problem lies. You are flying PIA AND you expect it to be on time, can't have both, can we!!!

What is this guy, a special kind of stupid?

Maybe he should have lowered the expectation. But that doesn't mean he cannot ask for status of the plane. The way PIA staff behaved as if he needed security clearance to ask for the update on the plane. :D

So what you are saying in essence is that if you get this type of treatment, you wont mind.

No matter how discourteous a passenger is, services staff, in this case airline staff is trained to be restrained in behaviour.

It actually shows what a bad shape PIA is in. After all, its not just a matter of couple of years, PIA has been like this for decades.

The desperate air traveler's almost fatal mistake was that he had only asked the man on duty as to what was taking Flight PK307 so long to take off.

there was only one desperate guy who's coming again and again asking the same thing that when the flight is gonna take off is that right? i guess it is and there'll be like 100+ passengers on the same why just 1 came... ok if he Came it's PIA Official job to answer his question and tell him the problem

An argument kicked off. And it took no time turning violent.

Who
pushed the PIA official first as shown in the Video the Passenger just 1 passenger.. SO if one buys an air ticket dos he have any rights to beat or even slap an official??

So if just 1 guy get so hasty and want to go somewhere in a hurry he should have took another Flight by Canceling his ticket (PIA only charge 1000 if you cancel your ticket before departure) and take other carrier .... simple is that

If PIA official have some responsibilities on how to treat passengers and solve their problems Passengers to have some responsibilities on how to react or treat Officials ..... You don't buy them by buying just 1 ticket....

i wont quote ur comment but pls read..View attachment 254931

Oh wow so we have a Spanish guy on this forum telling about PIA's Bad Service.....

the first two links in the Pic is the same incident shared by 2 different members on the same date.... there are 100's of different Airline running everyday and many many face Accident like crash landing or emergency landings Didn't Spanish airline faced any of it??

2nd PIA plane fired upon so is it PIA's fault is some terrorist is firing a plane outside of airport while it's landing? Would you call Airline fault that Plane got Hijacked??? will you??

Ok a tyre Burst so it's first time in the history.... Even American Indian Malaysian airlines plane tyre got burst while landing links below

Mumbai: Close shave for 293 as three tyres of aircraft burst during landing - News
Air India plane carrying 164 passengers suffers tyre burst while landing - News Portal
American Airlines plane's tyres burst while landing at Rio de Janeiro airport | Daily Mail Online

and yet last but not the Least an MNA is fighting with PIA official is also PIA's Fault cool

Back
Top Bottom