What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

Iran has come close several times just missing the goal post like a couple of seconds ago.
They have 9 minutes of extra time they've already played 4 or those so 5 minutes left.
US has fallen back into defensive posture trying to preserve the lead.

Iran has come close several times just missing the goal post like a couple of seconds ago.
They have 9 minutes of extra time they've already played 4 or those so 5 minutes left.
US has fallen back into defensive posture trying to preserve the lead.
Well played USA
Iran played crap. Deserved to lose. No shots at goal. Pathetic

What happened to Iran? You have world class players like Taremi and Sardar Azmoun.... Yet so few chances on goal.

Won and into next round!

🇺🇸 vs Netherlands 🇳🇱 on saturday coming up!
US is going to get destroyed.

What happened to Iran? You have world class players like Taremi and Sardar Azmoun.... Yet so few chances on goal.

US is going to get destroyed.
I dont think they will, they look like a decent functional team with some good attacking outlet. The Dutch stronger in the middle and in defence but their attack is probably not as potent. Think will be a good game id give the Dutch slight edge.

Other game England V Senegal will be good too, had Mane been fit I think England may have been in trouble.

US wins!!!

1669756783775.png

lol
Well played USA
Iran played crap. Deserved to lose. No shots at goal. Pathetic

Tough crowd there lol. The US goal was about 1 cm ON side wow it was close, but the right call. Overall a good game it wasn't like Iran didn't have its chances; they just couldn't finish them off.

The great thing is that all the political crap was left out of the match completely, from start to finish. That's one of the more enjoyable things for me. Great sight at the end when they were all shaking hands and hugging and complete respect showing the perfect sportsmanship the way it's supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom