What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

Senegal becomes 5th team to qualify for Ro16 after France brazil Portugal and Netherlands.

They defeated Ecuador 2-1.
Sarr scored the opening goal in 1st half but Ecuador equalized in 68 minute.
Captain koulibaly immediately restored the lead to 2-1.

Just imagine if they sadio mane
IMG_20221129_220542.jpg

Qatar lost from Netherland : 0:2 (their last game in world cup)

I am waiting Iran vs USA games, 1 1/2 hours from now. Right now midnight in Jakarta.

I hope Iran wins

Preparing tea ..........

1669742533022.png

USA just scored 38 minutes in. So far it seems most the play is in the Iranian end with the US putting constant pressure on Iran. We'll have to see how Iran responds from here.

Half time. USA 1 : IRAN 0

Look like Asian region once again have to rely on Korean and Japanese team to represent next stage competion.....

Westerners don't deserve it to be honest

I hear ya. I look at it from a slightly different perspective and that is at least there is some exposure of how Arab hospitality is like. As long as that doesn't change or is taken away and some see it, that's more important than the ungratefulness or the lack of wanting to expose such a thing because God forbid any outlet that isn't Arab or Muslim showcase the good hospitality that is from Arabs and Arab countries. The same would happen if it was in Saudiya, UAE, Egypt etc.

And hey, if it ended up on Twitter then you can bet millions of westerners saw it. And the clever part about the title is that it starts out making you think that that it's a bad thing, or that they would greet them with vulgar swearing about the US and the wars and the innocents Muslims that got killed in those wars and especially the US' support of Israel. But then suddenly it shows kids and adults passing out food and treats LOL! It's actually brilliant.

I hear ya. I look at it from a slightly different perspective and that is at least there is some exposure of how Arab hospitality is like. As long as that doesn't change or is taken away and some see it, that's more important than the ungratefulness or the lack of wanting to expose such a thing because God forbid any outlet that isn't Arab or Muslim showcase the good hospitality that is from Arabs and Arab countries. The same would happen if it was in Saudiya, UAE, Egypt etc.

And hey, if it ended up on Twitter then you can bet millions of westerners saw it. And the clever part about the title is that it starts out making you think that that it's a bad thing, or that they would greet them with vulgar swearing about the US and the wars and the innocents Muslims that got killed in those wars and especially the US' support of Israel. But then suddenly it shows kids and adults passing out food and treats LOL! It's actually brilliant.
Not just Arab...Muslim lands are all like this. The west is so ignorant thelat their focus is on hate and getting their behinds banged in LGBTQ manner.
Seriously to call the west ignorant is an understatement and you people call yourselves civilised.
Good things is the people who are there are very positive. But the zionist media is a disgusting

Back
Top Bottom