What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

Honestly, NFL is not really a sport. Theyre chosen by physical abilities and not talent. They’re like minions on steriods controlled by a playbook leaving no room for creativity by the individual player.. And whats with all the god damn commercial breaks? .. None of the players need a shower after the game.

First, this is college football, not NFL.

And no, they’re not just chosen for physical abilities. Talent is everything in football. You don’t make it if you don’t have talent.

No creativity by the player? I guess you never saw Peyton Manning play or Patrick Mahomes after plays break down.

Honestly, NFL is not really a sport. Theyre chosen by physical abilities and not talent. They’re like minions on steriods controlled by a playbook leaving no room for creativity by the individual player.. And whats with all the god damn commercial breaks? .. None of the players need a shower after the game.

You need to watch Barry Sanders run if you think football players don’t have creativity. He was the definition of creative. Arguably the greatest RB ever

Pretty boring so far

Portugal favoured by referees otherwise Ghana could’ve won.
Racism in play by referees against African and Muslim teams

Saudis all over the poland
Completely dominating

Already 3 yellow cards to Poland in half an hour

Saudis played against European teams in fifa world cup tournaments for 10 times and in 9 of them they lost

Russia 5 : Saudi 0 (2018)

Ukraine 4 : 0 (2006)

Spain 1 : 0 (2006)

Germany 8 : Saudi 0 (2002)

South Ireland 3 : 0 (2002)

Denmark 1 : 0 (1998)

France 4 : 0 (1998)

Netherlands 2 : 1 (1994)

Belgium 0 : 1 (1994)

Sweden 3 : 1 (1994)

Last edited:
How the hell Saudis aren't scoring till now ???
Simple

They are trying to be flashy and not just shooting at the target .

That's the only mistake the Saudis made aside from the cockup by the defender and the missed penalty

Qatari kicks Israeli journalists out of taxi, claims they 'kill my brothers'

Palestinian soccer fans, Qatar media, show enmity to Israelis at World Cup

Israeli reporter told he is "not welcome in Qatar" during live World Cup TV coverage

Israeli reporters faking identity at World Cup to avoid rejection​

World Cup: Arab fans shun Israeli media, reject normalization

I'm really starting to love Qataris 😁

I hope this is a clear message for the Israelis, you can get the cúcks regimes, but never win the Arab people hearts .

Last edited:
AP22330405688679-640x400.jpg

Tunisians fans in Qatar, as usual, siding with Palestinians ✌️🥰

Back
Top Bottom