What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

Saudia Dominated Referee (From Brazil) made some controversial decisions

Considering that referee on Video can help call for red card offence nothing was done
First half red card not given on 2 occasions

This same player later crossed to make first goal for Poland

foul_red.jpg

secondyellow.jpg

There were also stomps on foot of their player Najei when he was about to Jump the polish player stepped on his foot

The Goal keeper did not keep his foot on line should have been a retake of penalty but it was not done

pk_retake.png

When Referee is Blind, even a team playing Amazing with 65% possession will loose

Saudia-OutPlayed-Poland.png

Last edited:
Images of English fans dressed in crusader garb have been criticised online and prompted FIFA to crack down on the costumes being worn in stadiums

Yeah, I don't blame them I mean I'm all for doing what you want and expressing yourselves but of course within taste of the host country you're visiting in and wearing a crusader costume has only one meaning, the fight between the Crusaders and the Muslims for Jerusalem. So, it was definitely in bad taste lol clowns. If they did it in France or Germany or the UK then fine. But to do in in the GCC lol. As many might think this is why there is no freedom in countries like that...well, even freedom has its limits.

BTW, I was shocked they took back the goal scored my Morrocco to make it 1-0 right before the first half ended! That was an iffy play and while maybe his arm was offsides, shouldn't it be more than just his arm? Hope they get it back this would be huge also.

Yeah, I don't blame them I mean I'm all for doing what you want and expressing yourselves but of course within taste of the host country you're visiting in and wearing a crusader costume has only one meaning, the fight between the Crusaders and the Muslims for Jerusalem. So, it was definitely in bad taste lol clowns. If they did it in France or Germany or the UK then fine. But to do in in the GCC lol. As many might think this is why there is no freedom in countries like that...well, even freedom has its limits.

BTW, I was shocked they took back the goal scored my Morrocco to make it 1-0 right before the first half ended! That was an iffy play and while maybe his arm was offsides, shouldn't it be more than just his arm? Hope they get it back this would be huge also.
Morocco leading 2-0 2mn left

I'm very glad they decided not to wear those shirts and hopefully won't if they have another match to play despite losing to Morrocco today.

The plainer and more singular color the shirt looks is just so much better is seems. It used to be the pattern of the country's flag, back in the day to wear the main color for the shirt, secondary color for the shorts and third color on the socks. Some have held on to that concept and has served them very well like Argentina and especially Brazil. Even Germany and a few others. But this clown show below just makes a mockery of what is supposed to be the greatest sporting event in the world arguably to the summer Olympics. Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone who's team this might be theirs, just my personal opinion no need to take it seriously.

1669565828405.png

Qatari kicks Israeli journalists out of taxi, claims they 'kill my brothers'

Palestinian soccer fans, Qatar media, show enmity to Israelis at World Cup

I'm really starting to love Qataris 😁
Israel only has itself to blame for nazi practices
Saudia Dominated Referee (From Brazil) made some controversial decisions

Considering that referee on Video can help call for red card offence nothing was done
First half red card not given on 2 occasions

This same player later crossed to make first goal for Poland

View attachment 900776
View attachment 900777

There were also stomps on foot of their player Najei when he was about to Jump the polish player stepped on his foot

The Goal keeper did not keep his foot on line should have been a retake of penalty but it was not done

View attachment 900775

When Referee is Blind, even a team playing Amazing with 65% possession will loose

View attachment 900778
Referee is not blind ... they are favouring bigger teams

Celebration of Morrocos victory in Brussel

Maybe it's just me and getting older, but even at a younger age I could never understand what vandalism had anything to do with celebrating a hometown team victory. Stupidity of the highest order since it only does damage to immigrants.

Referee is not blind ... they are favouring bigger teams

Yep. It's all business.

Maybe it's just me and getting older, but even at a younger age I could never understand what vandalism had anything to do with celebrating a hometown team victory. Stupidity of the highest order since it only does damage to immigrants.
I agree. It does nothing but fueling anti-immigrant sentiment - not only in Belgium but across Europe.

Gündogan: "Honestly my point of view is now the politics are finished. We're here now and I think Qatar is very proud. Qatar is very proud to host the World Cup — also as the first Muslim country, and I come from a Muslim family, so the Muslim community is proud"
IMG_20221128_202429.jpg

Back
Top Bottom