What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

Sucks, Saudi Arabia is down 2-0 70 minutes into the match and Mexico is a hell of a team. Very energetic and stingy with the ball and defense, Gonna be tough for Saudiya to overcome this but hey, anything is possible. Let's go ya Saudiya!
Mexico should go to the next stage if they play as aggressive like this one since day one. Lets hope for next Marroco game

Men I dont sleep, it is now Fajr already in my country

Sucks, Saudi Arabia is down 2-0 70 minutes into the match and Mexico is a hell of a team. Very energetic and stingy with the ball and defense, Gonna be tough for Saudiya to overcome this but hey, anything is possible. Let's go ya Saudiya!
Mexico deserved the win. Good game.

Morocco qualified for Ro16 by defeating Canada 2-1
They have topped group F.
Croatia finished 2nd in group and also qualified.
World Number 2 Belgium is out from world cup thanks to manhoodiyat of Bjawa.
Also Belgium team was promoting LGBT so they deserve to go out.
Only sad for my boi Tibo Courtois.

Morocco are 2nd African team to qualify for Ro16 after Senegal

FB_IMG_1669561052997.jpg

At one point Costa Rica were winning 2-1 and spain were also going home. Such a mad set of games today.
Kai Havertz haramkhor have no idea when to score and when to not.

If score had stayed 2-1 for costa rica
Spain too would have been out

After Belgium
Now Germany is also out of world cup on same day.

That's God's warth on qoom e loot.

Should have focused on football instead of LGBT promotion
View attachment 902115View attachment 902116

Yep, you don't see a winning score of 4-2 and still be sent home, kick rocks is what I always say when you start brining in stupid distractions to any tournament, but the largest one in the world is beyond stupid. See ya!

At one point Costa Rica were winning 2-1 and spain were also going home. Such a mad set of games today.

Speaking of Spain, someone please explain to me how the frig did this goal count when the ball was so obvioulsy COMPLETELY out of bounds before the Japanese player crossed it over to his partner who kicked it into the net. What kind of replay or that stupid VAR are they watching?! that was the most ridiculous act of immoral calling I've seen in this tournament so far. This should never have been counted as a goal. Take a look at the slow-motion replay at minute 2:56

Absolutely ridiculous that they would allow that clearly kicked and it was completely out of bounds.

Did the ball cross the line? Japan reaches World Cup knockout stages with hotly debated goal​

By George Ramsay, CNN
Fri December 2, 2022

Did the ball cross the line ... or didn't it?

Did the ball cross the line ... or didn't it?
The Asahi Shimbun/Getty Images
CNN —

Japan reached the World Cup knockout stages for the fourth time on Thursday – by what appeared to be a matter of millimeters.

Trailing 1-0 at halftime, Japan produced a remarkable comeback against Spain with two goals in quick succession in the second half, stunning the 2010 world champion to secure an unlikely spot in the last 16 at the expense of Germany.

But it’s Japan’s second goal that has been a topic of fierce debate in the aftermath of the game, specifically regarding whether the ball crossed the goal line before Kaoru Mitoma’s cutback pass to Ao Tanaka.

That Japan goal was ridiculous beyond ridiculous. How they allowed that is beyond me.

1670045235716.png

1-0 Dutch

US has looked dangerous on multiple attacks, but the final quality isn’t there

2-0 Dutch. US dominates possession most of that half but caught sleeping twice

Back
Top Bottom