What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
wohooooo Before the world cup started - I predicted Germany is going to win the World Cup... 5-0 for Germany !!!!!!!

The World Cup final only inches away!

Really torturous to watch. Although I have my money on Germans.. it's really painful to see Brazil being taken to cleaners in front of their own fans in their own yard! :cray:
they're crying...

imagine if someone bet they'll drink 10 beers per goal... mudt be sad over that bet

match fix

Sad i want argentina to win the cup but dont want this scoreline for brazil

they're crying...

imagine if someone bet they'll drink 10 beers per goal... mudt be sad over that bet
Brazil is second favourite for most after their own team. Even though I have a few bucks to gain if Germany goes on to win the cup, it still hurts see them lose in such away. Just imagine how their ardent supporters must be feeling now?

Feel sorry for those Brazil fans....

Been supporting Germany since the year 2000.....I am so happy right now.

If it is any comfort for Brazilian PDFers:
Sweden was down 0-4 vs Germany last year after 60 minutes, but the game ended 4-4.

- Calm down Eva (Braun), the next time You go to IKEA, just leave him outside.
- How the hell can I now go to the next Nobel Dinner?

Last edited:
First half over ... Brazilians are crying ... National Tragedy for them

After the U.S. got bumped I had to go with Germany, my Mothers birth country.:cheers:

my heart is
Brazil is second favourite for most after their own team. Even though I have a few bucks to gain if Germany goes on to win the cup, it still hurts see them lose in such away. Just imagine how their ardent supporters must be feeling now?

I always saw you supporting Netherlands and Germany and not believing in my teams (latinos) but it's comforting knowing you have sympathy and respect for Brasil... thanks (even though im not brazilian)

Too many eggs in one basket called Neymar! Take Neymar out, this Brazilian team is useless..

Argentina also similar story.... The difference is argentina is more dependent on messy than brazil on neymar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom