What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a Crotia? Some new country recognized only by you?:P
First country on earth.... It was first land mass on earth. People migrated from there. People of crotia are the chosen people

c2e70286f3b907c8639acc03b5808629.jpg

I didn't had a favorite team to support before the start of world cup..but after Ned-Spain match became fan of Arjen Robben.
Hope Team Oranje lifts the Cup.:cheers:

Feel sorry for Chile.

The Dutch definitely are very lucky.

But I would say that both the South Americans Brazil and Argentina should be thanking their lucky stars for being in the semis. Argentina has been below average in all their matches, and I believe against the Dutch they will get found out. They have been relying on Messi to get them past teams.

Brazil also haven't been all that impressive. Especially the last game against Colombia. Without Thiago SIlva and Neymar, Germany can rip them apart.

Dante and David Luiz are an accident waiting to happen.

I didn't had a favorite team to support before the start of world cup..but after Ned-Spain match became fan of Arjen Robben.
Hope Team Oranje lifts the Cup.:cheers:
Robben can be even a greater player if he holds back his selfish instincts. Sometimes he tries to do too much on his own inside the 18 yard box. If he shows temperament like Messi to pass the ball to others, he could have been in the same league as them lot.

You don't follow EPL?:unsure:
I do.. but not all the teams or matches. Only the top ones... :-)

Last edited:
Nederland deserve to be the winner in this game. It was lucky for cost rica that dutch did not finish the match before penalty because of some good goal keeping from their goal keeper. It was win for costa rica that game went for pently but sad their body lanaguge was not as good as it was against greece..my bet is still on holland winning the cup

WTF Brasil???????????????????????

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

i have never seen like this before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom