What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazilian dream, gone with the wind.

Dafuq-did-I-just-watch-meme-655x409.jpg

2 Key players missing in Brazil..... Still 5-0 is too much... Poor defending....
Wonderful passing by Germany. Brazil should do some goals.

National mourning day in Brazil. This is German blitzkreig 2014.

my heart is

I always saw you supporting Netherlands and Germany and not believing in my teams (latinos) but it's comforting knowing you have sympathy and respect for Brasil... thanks (even though im not brazilian)
I'm not really a Germany supporter.. never been. It's just that they were my lucky pick out of 34 teams. I would love to see Dutch winning this tournament, as I believe they are the best footballing country not to have won a world-cup so far. & I have always had soft corner for Brazil due to their footballing history & so many wonderful players they have produced so far.

Argentina also similar story.... The difference is argentina is more dependent on messy than brazil on neymar...
That's true.. & Messi is seen as how Maradona was for Argentina in '86. He won that world cup single handedly for Agentina. But I don't think that's the case this time around. They might just get caught out by Netherlands. Nevertheless tomorrow is going to be a good game.

Meanwhile in Rio:

BsDLEUcIcAESNOI.jpg

I hope my love Argentina :smitten: get to final and play a beautiful match with Germany.

With this kind of form germany is, i would suggest argentina lose to aryan roben, because that would be a decent exit....

That's true.. & Messi is seen as how Maradona was for Argentina in '86. He won that world cup single handedly for Agentina. But I don't think that's the case this time around. They might just get caught out by Netherlands. Nevertheless tomorrow is going to be a good game.

The way roben is playing he is somewhat closer to that of messy.....

Wat would have been scolaris message to boys during break????

The way roben is playing he is somewhat closer to that of messy.....
true..but there's a worry about Van Persie's chances though. Apparently he is down with food poisoning. That could be bit of concern for Netherlands. but Yes.. Roben is the key man for Dutch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom