What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Carlos-esq. Brazilians always do this in the world cup.. long range free kick. David Luis joins the likes of Branco, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho..

Carlos was a freak! This was pretty staid by his standards. Can Colombia sneak in another and take this to extra-time? I'm hoping they do.:-)

hahaha not at all, last year it went bankrupt, had to be sold ...but i meant that I need one of those for my Atlas :smitten: haha...probably you never heard of it :(... which one do you support?
GOOOOAL :cheesy:

Atlas?:undecided:
I used to be an Arsenal fan during the days when Thierry Henry called it home. No specific preference these days. Simply enjoy a good game, from wherever it comes from. Follow the fortunes of Bayern Munich a bit.:-)

But I've decided to support FC Bengaluru henceforth. They're a recent team representing my hometown in the Indian League. And they won the league last year!:yahoo:

Carlos was a freak! This was pretty staid by his standards. Can Colombia sneak in another and take this to extra-time? I'm hoping they do.:-)
he was a freak indeed.. & this is freakiest of the lot! :woot:

Atlas?:undecided:
I used to be an Arsenal fan during the days when Thierry Henry called it home. No specific preference these days. Simply enjoy a good game, from wherever it comes from. Follow the fortunes of Bayern Munich a bit.:-)

But I've decided to support FC Bengaluru henceforth. They're a recent team representing my hometown in the Indian League. And they won the league last year!:yahoo:

yup... Atlas haha...
it's almost over for Colombia ... my mom just left the room very angry hahahaha
FC Bengaluru !! i thought football wasnt played in India! ... i should look it up !

Last edited:
That kick was surreal! Barthez's blank look says it all. Maybe Carlos was some sort of a mutant who could manipulate the winds. :partay:
he is more like a mutant ninja turtle! he has the thighs to match 'em!:woot: & that's where he generates his power from! :lol:

yup... Atlas haha...
it's almost over for Colombia ... my mom just left the room very angry hahahaha
FC Bengaluru !! i thought football wasnt played in India! ... i should look it up !

Nice pics! Though I suggest you take them down. lots of pervs on the internet these days. :lol:
Your mom was supporting Colombia too? Too bad, Colombia lost.:(Nice to see David Luiz consoling James Rodriguez.

Our FIFA ranking is so laughable. 154!:close_tema:

he is more like a mutant ninja turtle! he has the thighs to match 'em!:woot: & that's where he generates his power from! :lol:
Oh yes! He had tree trunks for thighs! :fie:

OK.. it's going to be Germany vs Brazil & Argentina vs Netherlands in Semis then?
& it's going to be Netherlands vs Germany final.. & hoping against hope that Netherlands will beat Germany this time around to win the cup. :toast_sign:

Nice pics! Though I suggest you take them down. lots of pervs on the internet these days. :lol:
Your mom was supporting Colombia too? Too bad, Colombia lost.:(Nice to see David Luiz consoling James Rodriguez.

Our FIFA ranking is so laughable. 154!:close_tema:

yes she was... anyway... they were playing really well
yeah... that was sweet of his part...
now I have to hope for Costa Rica to beat the Netherlands ...:girl_cray3:

Latinos gotta show what we're made of...............:bunny:

yes she was... anyway... they were playing really well
yeah... that was sweet of his part...

Costa Rica have played out of their skin to have come this far. But I can't see them humbling the Oranje. Latinos have plenty of representation in Brazil and Argentinia.:victory1:

OK.. it's going to be Germany vs Brazil & Argentina vs Netherlands in Semis then?
& it's going to be Netherlands vs Germany final.. & hoping against hope that Netherlands will beat Germany this time around to win the cup. :toast_sign:

Oranje! Oranje! Oranje!:mps:

Costa Rica have played out of their skin to have come this far. But I can't see them humbling the Oranje. Latinos have plenty of representation in Brazil and Argentinia.:victory1:

But I can dream with Costa Rica in semi finals :azn:
yea... last thing I want is a Netherlands vs Germany final :sick: if that is going to happen i am simply not going to watch >.<

yea... last thing I want is a Netherlands vs Germany final :sick: if that is going to happen i am simply not going to watch >.<
Dont worry,FIFA will bring Brasil in the final against Argentina.

Costa Rica has no chance against Holland..I think holland will take this cup

Dont worry,FIFA will bring Brasil in the final against Argentina.

not sure if feel ashamed or happy of what you're saying.....

to be honest.... we all here dream of that final
wish it happens without any corruption but this is FIFA...

Costa Rica has no chance against Holland..I think holland will take this cup

haha i know Ticos wont stand a chance... but I wanna dreaaaam...
but i disagree on the Netherlands taking this cup.... in Mexico we all cant get over that penalty haha... Cup should be taken by other than Netherlands... i rather bet on Germany
In fact.... Germany vs Brasil should have been the finals :(

Not a fan of European teams are you? :D To be honest, the Brazilian and Argentinian teams on show this year are a pale shadow of their former entertaining teams of old. I'd rather have liked to see Colombia and Chile more than these two teams.:)

haha i know Ticos wont stand a chance... but I wanna dreaaaam...
but i disagree on the Netherlands taking this cup.... in Mexico we all cant get over that penalty haha... Cup should be taken by other than Netherlands... i rather bet on Germany
Achievement of Costa Rica is great and a small country performed well in this cup..sent UK and spain home :D

Uruguay was the only latina country who could have make it far but biting habit of Luis cost them..I don't see Argentina performing well as its all about messi ..chile was good..i think previous quarter final qualifying matches were more excited than two quarter final played today..first match between France and Germany was very boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom