What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again American men arent pansies who dive on the field if someone looks at them wrong. :sarcastic:

soccer-dive-bad-breath.gif

soccer-dive-headbutts.gif

soccer-dives.gif

soccer-dives-ronaldo.gif

soccer-dive-gifs.gif

Then again we play a real game, Hockey.

NnEiDRs.gif

tumblr_mi16vgel131qzthxgo1_500.gif

Hockey? A real game? That is just BS.

Rugby is the real game.

So far zero surprises in play offs.

Good game today. Both Germany and France were wasteful with their chances though. Should've been 3-2 at least instead of 1-0.
Typical Germany.. once they go 1-0 up in a knock-out game... that's it. They shut the door on you, you may keep banging at it..but the door ain't opening! It's always better if opponents goes ahead & take the lead to make a game out of it.

Typical Germany.. once they go 1-0 up in a knock-out game... that's it. They shut the door on you, you may keep banging at it..but the door ain't opening! It's always better if opponents goes ahead & take the lead to make a game out of it.

Did you recover what you'd previously lost in this match? Germany are the one team that France cannot beat, no matter what. Should have been the easiest bet.:-)

The next match promises to be a humdinger. My gut feeling is that an upset is on the cards. What say?

Did you recover what you'd previously lost in this match? Germany are the one team that France cannot beat, no matter what. Should have been the easiest bet.:-)
Everything riding on Germany's performance now. Stand to gain a big pot at work as Germany was my lucky pick out of 32. & a small bet with Paddy Power! :enjoy:

The next match promises to be a humdinger. My gut feeling is that an upset is on the cards. What say?
Naa.. Brazil will make it, just about though...:-)

Everything riding on Germany's performance now. Stand to gain a big pot at work as Germany was my lucky pick out of 32. & a small bet with Paddy Power! :enjoy:

Naa.. Brazil will make it, just about though...:-)

Nice! Germany looks slightly more vulnerable in comparison to the Netherlands. Don't know if it's got anything to do with the quality of opposition so far. But they're a very safe bet nevertheless.:victory1:

I'm still backing Colombia to turn a new leaf in the second half. This Brazilian team can crack under pressure.

Seems like Brazil and Germany Semi Final is almost set

I think the one winning the semi final of that game is likely to win the final and take the World Cup.

Nice! Germany looks slightly more vulnerable in comparison to the Netherlands. Don't know if it's got anything to do with the quality of opposition so far. But they're a very safe bet nevertheless.:victory1:

I'm still backing Colombia to turn a new leaf in the second half. This Brazilian team can crack under pressure.
You are right.. Netherlands looks the business this time around. I hope they manage to win the cup this time... most deserving of the lot, considering they made the finals three times & lost each one of them!

haha what just happened??? with that goal of Colombia.... reminds me of my friends playing on the street

Was that really offside?:unsure:

But Man! Whatta strike from David Luis!:yahoo:

yes it was offiside haha but that seemed more free wrestling than football...

yeah.. pretty cool.... i need a David Luiz in my local club :woot:

yes it was offiside haha but that seemed more free wrestling than football...

yeah.. pretty cool.... i need a David Luiz in my local club :woot:

Wow! You must have a really rich local club for them to be affording David Luiz.:D Which Club do you support, btw?

Was that really offside?:unsure:

But Man! Whatta strike from David Luis!:yahoo:
Roberto Carlos-esq. Brazilians always do this in the world cup.. long range free kick. David Luis joins the likes of Branco, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho..

Wow! You must have a really rich local club for them to be affording David Luiz.:D Which Club do you support, btw?

hahaha not at all, last year it went bankrupt, had to be sold ...but i meant that I need one of those for my Atlas :smitten: haha...probably you never heard of it :(... which one do you support?
GOOOOAL :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom