What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of European teams are you? :D To be honest, the Brazilian and Argentinian teams on show this year are a pale shadow of their former entertaining teams of old. I'd rather have liked to see Colombia and Chile more than these two teams.:)

haha... it's not that... if there were some African team on this... then i would keep my latino proud aside, and i would hope the best to win.... but being Latin countries vs europeans.... then i cant help feeling this way... dont blame me :cry:

Achievement of Costa Rica is great and a small country performed well in this cup..sent UK and spain home :D

Uruguay was the only latina country who could have make it far but biting habit of Luis cost them..I don't see Argentina performing well as its all about messi ..chile was good..i think previous quarter final qualifying matches were more excited than two quarter final played today..first match between France and Germany was very boring

yes... you're completely right... i have many Tico friends... they were all so happy to even make it to the Cup... when they heard about where Costa Rica would stand, i wanted to tease them but ...they were not worried or anything...they were simply happy for participating... now they're celebrating like anything...I'm really happy for them... they surprised everyone

10345838_10152588772007953_361803353326167506_n.jpg

Waiting to see #ARG on field.

The Brazil vs Columbia game was full off foul play , both teams were doing dangerous tackles , Brazil's Naymar is out for the tournament with a back fracture due to the knee tackle he was given in the back , also Brazil's captain is out for the next match due to the yellow cards he got , so not looking good for Brazil for their upcoming match

FIFA should call for stricter action on tackling and diving , it makes the game look cheap

Last edited:
Pakistan flag spotted once again at the Germany vs France quarterfinal. :D

BrtxhcUCQAABvRS.jpg large.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad:

This should have not happened!

The referee let way too many things go through without any consequences... and the result of this pathetic behaviour is a broken vertebrae?!

Unbelievable :hitwall:

5-18.gif

Should have been red. He went after the ball, but he went knee first with intent to knock Neymar down.

5-18.gif

Should have been red. He went after the ball, but he went knee first with intent to knock Neymar down.

Nobody can trust Neymar's reactions. He is a perpetual "diver". :whistle:

Good game nonetheless. Far more entertaining than the Germany France affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom