What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could've made to 4th place, it matched proper opponent. It's lame that top players like ger and fra get easy opponents and mexico gets dutch.

haha yea, feels bad...but well that's the perks of passing as rank one of your group...
cant believe it's over now... I just really hope some Latin team makes it to finals...

haha yea, feels bad...but well that's the perks of passing as rank one of your group...
cant believe it's over now... I just really hope some Latin team makes it to finals...

Oh dontcha worry. Your country played great till the very end. You had my support against NL. As far as Latin American teams are concerned, they're loved in Pakistan. Majority of people that I know are supporting Argentina and some are supporting Brazil.
And it's not just due to Messi, but I've noticed we've supported Argentina for quite a long long time. Maybe it's due to Maradona lol:-) . Me, personally, would love to see Argentina win the world cup:coffee:

Oh dontcha worry. Your country played great till the very end. You had my support against NL. As far as Latin American teams are concerned, they're loved in Pakistan. Majority of people that I know are supporting Argentina and some are supporting Brazil.
And it's not just due to Messi, but I've noticed we've supported Argentina for quite a long long time. Maybe it's due to Maradona lol:-) . Me, personally, would love to see Argentina win the world cup:coffee:

thanksssss....! it's good to know Latin teams are being cheered in Pakistan :D even i'm happy for Costa Rica and Colombia
but I would simply LOVE to see Brazil vs Argentina for finals.....then I would also love Argentina to win, it's been a while for them since their last cup...

BrZNtsXCEAAXZGY.png:large

Wow goal from Germany 90 seconds into extra time against Algeria:D

Algeria played very well , game could have gone either way
Germany won but excellent strike by Algeria right at the end of extra time

Funniest was some prick waving the israeli flag in the middle of it all

The first goal of Germany was almost a fluke.He merely touched the ball.Surprise goal by Algeria in end perhaps another 10 minutes more might have made another goal by Algeria and make it draw and penalty shootouts.

wow.. Argentina left it till late to get through Switzerland! Poor game by Argentinian standard though...

Argentina are thru to the next level .. :yahoo::victory::bounce:
They need to lift their game.......

Ronaldo: Packing for his holiday
Rooney: At McDonald's
Suarez: About to be put down
Pirlo: Drinking wine
And there is Messi:

10349205_1091570070883208_7596141795280201462_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back