What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netherland vs Germany would be boring (in the sense of...again europeans winning)

at least Brazil or Argentina in finals ...
i will support Argentina if its in Finals!

Well Netherland chances are 90% not sure about second one may be Germany or Argentina
Germany plz no no....Germany won so many times before!

Argentina is mainly dependent on messi while the whole German team performs thats the difference
Netherland vs Germany would be boring (in the sense of...again europeans winning)

at least Brazil or Argentina in finals ...

LOL i thought you were supporting Mexico :P

Argentina is mainly dependent on messi while the whole German team performs thats the difference

i would like Colombia to win Brazil...but i doubt Colombia will make it to finals due lack of experience

I doooo hahaha.. but if Brazilian weather isnt helping us then i dont know what will.... we always get eliminated on this stage :sad:

if Mexico advances i bet june 29 will be set as an official holiday !!!

still i dont like Germany to win again and again...its boring....been a while havent seen Argentina or Brazil winning the worldcup....
and sometimes its alwys that one single special player that makes the win possible.......havent you seen it alwys happens with our cricket team as welll:p:

still i dont like Germany to win again and again...its boring....been a while havent seen Argentina or Brazil winning the worldcup....
and sometimes its alwys that one single special player that makes the win possible.......havent you seen it alwys happens with our cricket team as welll:p:

Meesi is very similar to Shahid Afridi changes the game in last minute
Boom Boom Messi :rofl:

Meesi is very similar to Shahid Afridi changes the game in last minute
Boom Boom Messi :rofl:
lol nah nah theres always one Boom Boom that is our Le Boom Boom Afridi:nono:

we can think of anyother name for messi:tongue:

10404359_1086929418013940_5732462272944031892_n.jpg

Well Netherland chances are 90% not sure about second one may be Germany or Argentina
My support for Argentina, although i like both teams, Argentina due to Messi.
we saw yesterday how chile played against Brazil, if Mexico manages to do that then it might upset Netherlands.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!

nice goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

C'mon you Dutch...let's see what you got.

Too bad Mexico lost, well played Mexico, if the Dutch didnt have penalty kick they might have drawn the game like yesterday.

How about that for a Dutch comeback? Good 2nd half & some brilliant football by the Dutch.

Too bad Mexico lost, well played Mexico, if the Dutch didnt have penalty kick they might have drawn the game like yesterday.

This always happens... Mexico scores then... starts defending instead keeping up the good work... :( and this happens...
dos Santos finally playing amazing and then he's taken out

today is a really sad day

After they went 1-0 down, Dutch actually raised their game & were relentless. There's no doubt about the penalty.. poor defending by Marquez. Robben should have had a penalty earlier in the match too for another challenge by Marquez. Ref was too lenient then. Dutch deserved to win at the end..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom