What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha... mein theek hu, aur aap kaise ho? :p:
I get it now :yahoo: I should appreciate it more ....

I should go now.... pleased to meet you :)
but if you happen to watch the Mexican-Nederlands match.... Cheer for Mexicooooooo!!!!!! :yahoo::bounce::yahoo:

Nice!! pleased to meet you too.:-) You'll be my secret agent in Mexico henceforth. Your task will be to regularly bring interesting news from Mexico.8-)

I'll have a few Tequila shots and root for Mexico tomorrow.:enjoy: We'll catch tomorrow if possible. Bye for now.:wave:

um... you guys really got off topic :p

haha i know... i'm sorry....
will you watch Mexico-Nederland's? somehow i feel not many people will watch :(

Nice!! pleased to meet you too.:-) You'll be my secret agent in Mexico henceforth. Your task will be to regularly bring interesting news from Mexico.8-)

I'll have a few Tequila shots and root for Mexico tomorrow.:enjoy: We'll catch tomorrow if possible. Bye for now.:wave:

yes... also dont forget "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh....puuuuuut0!" when Nederland's goalkeeper kicks

Chile fought bravely yesterday, what a dedication and defence, their player ran 10 km with a muscle tear.
I thought they would win,if not for the crossbar which stopped the goal in last minutes and also sidebar in penalty shootout.

Colombia was unstoppable, with james Rodriguez superb goals, especially the first one taking ball on the chest and left leg volley straight into goalpost. awesome.He is the next big soccer superstar to watch out.
Clearly Uruguay is toothless without the tooth,er.. Suarez :D, they missed him a lot in the match yesterday.

sameena meena aey aey waka waka aey aey ...sameena meena zanggaliwa ....
this time for Brazil!!!

Chile bad luck. But I really like Colombia.

they have the perfect mix of pace, technique and execution.

@Karla M cheering for Mexico. Because I want to see the Mexican coach have a near heart attack every time they score.

Last edited:
Chile bad luck. But I really like Colombia.

they have the perfect mix of pace, technique and execution.

@Karla M cheering for Mexico. Because I want to see the Mexican coach have a near heart attack every time they score.

hahaha yea... el Piojo is a pretty cool coach :partay:

"face it...
...you want Mexico to win just to see their coach reaction"

Attachments

• piojo3.jpg
    piojo3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24
hahaha yea... el Piojo is a pretty cool coach :partay:

"face it...
...you want Mexico to win just to see their coach reaction"

people talk about Javier Hernandez. But Marquez was like a wall in Mexican defence.

and an excellent leader as well. Arguably Mexico's best player on the field right now IMO. And he is 35.

also my favorite Mexican player right now. Guillermo Ochoa :-)

people talk about Javier Hernandez. But Marquez was like a wall in Mexican defence.

and an excellent leader as well. Arguably Mexico's best player on the field right now IMO. And he is 35.

also my favorite Mexican player right now. Guillermo Ochoa :-)

well... everyone bet on dos Santos but he is doing nothing... and no one expected much from Chicharito (Javier Hernández) and whenever he enters the dynamics change.... and nooo... we all still love Rafa Márquez for last two Mexican leagues he made his team win... so we knew he would do well here...

to me Guardado is also doing really well... hope he can show his play tomorrow

and what can i say about Memo Ochoa? he's our new hero !!! :yahoo: let's see how he performs tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom