What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha... sadly, no ... (well, even I like Guardado or Javier Hernández better)
his gf is Karla Mora, a model...

Her name sounds suspiciously close to yours.:eek: How is the mood like in Mexico over the teams chances in this WC?

And btw, what brings a Mexican female to Pakistan Defence Forum of all places? :D

haha... i didnt notice...but clearly i am not a model hahaha my surname is Montero anyway so not really that close to Mora...

we really do hope to get into next phase... we always get eliminated on this round!!! :(((((( so we expect Brazilian weather will help us :omghaha:

my bachellor's thesis is about the role of the military in pakistan haha so i keep coming to PDF
what about you?

Her name sounds suspiciously close to yours.:eek: How is the mood like in Mexico over the teams chances in this WC?

And btw, what brings a Mexican female to Pakistan Defence Forum of all places? :D

Memo Ochoa and Karla Mora

Attachments

• karla-mora-guillermo-ochoa-embarazo.jpg
    karla-mora-guillermo-ochoa-embarazo.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 25
haha... i didnt notice...but clearly i am not a model hahaha my surname is Montero anyway so not really that close to Mora...

we really do hope to get into next phase... we always get eliminated on this round!!! :(((((( so we expect Brazilian weather will help us :omghaha:

my bachellor's thesis is about the role of the military in pakistan haha so i keep coming to PDF
what about you?

Memo Ochoa and Karla Mora
god she is hooot.

what about you?

Ah so! I keep coming here because we Indians are supposed to be enemies with Pakistan. And we must keep our friends close, but our enemies closer.:enjoy:

Kidding....I'm just an average joe who's interested in the stuff that mostly gets discussed here. As you can see, we discuss everything from defence to social issues to current affairs to sports here. On issues concerning India and Pakistan, I like to get inputs from our neighbours, and PDF is sort of the best place for that.

Are you any close to understanding the Pakistan Military? After all, the Military itself hasn't understood it's role after all these years.:lol:

god she is hooot.

haha yea she is beautiful...
they have a daughter together

Ah so! I keep coming here because we Indians are supposed to be enemies with Pakistan. And we must keep our friends close, but our enemies closer.:enjoy:

Kidding....I'm just an average joe who's interested in the stuff that mostly gets discussed here. As you can see, we discuss everything from defence to social issues to current affairs to sports here. On issues concerning India and Pakistan, I like to get inputs from our neighbours, and PDF is sort of the best place for that.

Are you any close to understanding the Pakistan Military? After all, the Military itself hasn't understood it's role after all these years.:lol:

hahaha... I see, yes it's very interesting how many Indians are on this Forum!
It's very very complicated to understand Pakistan as a whole... it's way too different from West or Americas...from social and ethnic, religious, political structures ... at least I'm trying :undecided:

Last edited:
hahaha... I see, yes it's very interesting how many Indians are on this Forum!
It's very very complicated to understand Pakistan as a whole... it's way too different from West or Americas...from social and ethnic, religious, political structures ... at least I'm trying :undecided:

We Indians are everywhere! To many Pakistanis, it's very annoying to see so many Indians on their Forum.:lol:

And yes, South Asia ad it's dynamics in general are hard to understand for Westerners. But it's a two-way street though. I can't claim to understand Central and Latin America either. Good Luck with your thesis.:tup:

By the way, which part of Mexico are you from? I have a Mexican friend who's from Monterrey. He says the residents of Mexico City are unruly folks compared to those in Northern Mexico.:lol:

We Indians are everywhere! To many Pakistanis, it's very annoying to see so many Indians on their Forum.:lol:

And yes, South Asia ad it's dynamics in general are hard to understand for Westerners. But it's a two-way street though. I can't claim to understand Central and Latin America either. Good Luck with your thesis.:tup:

By the way, which part of Mexico are you from? I have a Mexican friend who's from Monterrey. He says the residents of Mexico City are unruly folks compared to those in Northern Mexico.:lol:

Thanks a lot :)

I'm from Guadalajara... haha well there's some kind of 'rivalry' between these three cities... we all claim to be the best city in Mexico...
but Mexico City is a progressive city and i like that...and Monterrey ppl are kind of cocky, you know... because of their economic growth but also very friendly... are you from Delhi?

Thanks a lot :)

I'm from Guadalajara... haha well there's some kind of 'rivalry' between these three cities... we all claim to be the best city in Mexico...
but Mexico City is a progressive city and i like that...and Monterrey ppl are kind of cocky, you know... because of their economic growth but also very friendly... are you from Delhi?

Oh, so you're from the Tequila region.:cheers:

I'm from Bangalore. Heard of it before?:-)

yesss! how do you know these things?!
and yes I've heard of Bangalore... Silicon Valley of India, right?

Well, I end up drinking Sierra Tequila every once in a while. Hence the knowledge. :lol:

hehehe, Bangalore has that moniker. But it's a bit of an misnomer. The original Silicon Valley in California and Bangalore share very few similarities. It used to have a much more beautiful name before. Bangalore used to be known as the Garden City of India for it's many parks and wide tree-lined roads. Sadly, all that has largely disappeared now.:(

Well, I end up drinking Sierra Tequila every once in a while. Hence the knowledge. :lol:

hehehe, Bangalore has that moniker. But it's a bit of an misnomer. The original Silicon Valley in California and Bangalore share very few similarities. It used to have a much more beautiful name before. Bangalore used to be known as the Garden City of India for it's many parks and wide tree-lined roads. Sadly, all that has largely disappeared now.:(

ooh I see... I don't really know much about tequilas because I don't drink alcohol, but glad you enjoy it :toast_sign:
I once met a guy from Bangalore who visited Guadalajara and he said he liked it in here because it reminded him of Bangalore for the trees on streets and roads, sad to hear that it's disappearing now.... so you must speak kannada! yes?
and you're living in Germany? for long time?
btw... say hi to your regio amigo

ooh I see... I don't really know much about tequilas because I don't drink alcohol, but glad you enjoy it :toast_sign:
I once met a guy from Bangalore who visited Guadalajara and he said he liked it in here because it reminded him of Bangalore for the trees on streets and roads, sad to hear that it's disappearing now.... so you must speak kannada! yes?
and you're living in Germany? for long time?
btw... say hi to your regio amigo

What? A Mexican girl who doesn't enjoy Tequila? This is blasphemous!:angry:<kidding:partay:>

Yes, I am a native Kannada speaker. We're called Kannadigas. Why don't you say Namaskara(Hi in Kannada) to your Regio Amigo yourself?:-)

Good to know that Guadalajara has a nice tree cover. In my view, greenery is what lends life to a city, not it's buildings, not it's people. Been in Germany for nearly 3 years now. One of the greenest places that I've ever been to.:smitten:

hahaha.... yes, you're actually right... I'm a mexican outcast for not drinking alcohol nor eating meat.... so I never get invited to parties :cray:
I thought regio amigo was in Germany... I just thought of saying hi my paisano (meaning compatriot)

Namaskara to you then :) do you happen to be an environmental engineer?

hahaha.... yes, you're actually right... I'm a mexican outcast for not drinking alcohol nor eating meat.... so I never get invited to parties :cray:
I thought regio amigo was in Germany... I just thought of saying hi my paisano (meaning compatriot)

Namaskara to you then :) do you happen to be an environmental engineer?

You don't eat meat as well? Looks like you're the Indian and I'm the Mexican here. Hola, cómo estas, Indico Senorita?:laugh:
I'm a mechanical engineer. Hence the aversion to machines and love of plants.:)

You don't eat meat as well? Looks like you're the Indian and I'm the Mexican here. Hola, cómo estas, Indico Senorita?:laugh:
I'm a mechanical engineer. Hence the aversion to machines and love of plants.:)

hahaha... mein theek hu, aur aap kaise ho? :p:
I get it now :yahoo: I should appreciate it more ....

I should go now.... pleased to meet you :)
but if you happen to watch the Mexican-Nederlands match.... Cheer for Mexicooooooo!!!!!! :yahoo::bounce::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom