Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's life or death!

10322812_687855547934585_2528602004527925555_n.jpg

Semi final prediction:

Brazil vs Germany
Netherlands vs Argentina

Same here..

And I predict a Germany Netherlands final...

But let's not get ahead of ourselves...anything can happen, especially in this world cup!

Costa Rica can give a tough time to the dutch if they get to the quarters.

Apparently this German is going to break all records of WC goals.

Thomas-Mullen1.jpg

Beautiful Pakistani made football.... I wish that our team qualifies in future... We should heavily invest in football and introduce proper merit system...
B/w congrats to All 16 teams qualified for next round.

Chile played great match, however their mistake was to play defensive in the extra halves :crazy:

Chile played great match, however their mistake was to play defensive in the extra halves :crazy:

Both teams did not take any chances and remained defensive during the last minutes which is understandable considering the physical and mental stress on them.

What The F has happened to Brazil????

I seriously think that they can't win this WC.

Netherlands...anyone?

What The F has happened to Brazil????

I seriously think that they can't win this WC.

Netherlands...anyone?
Germany... 'cause their all-round game is much better.. & more importantly my money is on them! :mps:

Germany... 'cause their all-round game is much better.. & more importantly my money is on them! :mps:

I am choosing the Dutch b'coz there Aggression & Hunger to win is clearly visible on this field (the only team i saw).

I am choosing the Dutch b'coz there Aggression & Hunger to win is clearly visible on this field (the only team i saw).

Clearly, you haven't been watching Germany and France then.:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom