What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2669027-1F1B2AD800000578-223_634x548.jpg

Bet coupon from Norway on Luis Suarez biting another player. :enjoy: Dude won around 700€.

2dgls7r.png

I'm nearly correct so far !! Made this last week i think. :D

Minor correction, Uruguay is going to replace Itl and Greece will replace cote. Columbia will likelu beat Uruguay, so remove itl vs brazil for qtr finals. Everything else seems in order :D

I shall bet a million lol

2dgls7r.png

I'm nearly correct so far !! Made this last week i think. :D

Minor correction, Uruguay is going to replace Itl and Greece will replace cote. Columbia will likelu beat Uruguay, so remove itl vs brazil for qtr finals. Everything else seems in order :D

I shall bet a million lol
Nice effort
Im sure you will beat octopus paul :sarcastic:

It's harder to predict final :p who makes it to group 16 is easier after first 2 matches and also quater finals. I wouldn't have thought Spain be out of tournament or Italy.

And IMO final will be b/w Brazil and Germany :D
Germany is weak. They are in a easier group yet not as many goals. The dutch were in hard group but they score plenty goals and only allowed 2. So I've 4 favorites who could likely play in Final.

Mexico be interesting as they've good goal keeper. But dutch are really good. It it was mexico vs usa, mexico would've advanced certainly.

It's harder to predict final :p who makes it to group 16 is easier after first 2 matches and also quater finals. I wouldn't have thought Spain be out of tournament or Italy.

Germany is weak. They are in a easier group yet not as many goals. The dutch were in hard group but they score plenty goals and only allowed 2. So I've 4 favorites who could likely play in Final.

Mexico be interesting as they've good goal keeper. But dutch are really good. It it was mexico vs usa, mexico would've advanced certainly.

Then i would go for Ned vs Brazil :P
And before the starting of worldcup Spain was my favourite :(

Then i would go for Ned vs Brazil :P
And before the starting of worldcup Spain was my favourite :(
the 5-1 with dutch was the first nail in coffin... Seriously they were like #1 team. To lose to dutch is ok, but chile!? And lose so miserbly?

Dutch and brazil are in my final 4. Too tedious to write all combination so I just wrote other combi.

Germany & the USA escape the Group of Death!

10514609_674084782661099_3058125211867277041_n.jpg

Semi final prediction:

Brazil vs Germany
Netherlands vs Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom