What's new

FIA books Salman Haider, others in blasphemy case

Initially an ouch moment for the culprits... However, there is a lot of pressure on civilian government and Institution doesn't count in this but still, it is a civilian call so let's hope something bad may not happen. Looking at the capability of ruling elite, couldn't stand against such pressure and bear the stress. Institution has nothing to do in trials.

FIA should have done that much earlier .... Damage has been done now ... Good move nonetheless....

There is a thing called hate speech against minorities, threatening violence and terrorism, brainwashing people to commit acts of terrorism. Not accused, the evidence is all there. Mullah Abdul Aziz and others have openly threatened violence and terrorism against the state, against Pakistani citizens. He had pledged his allegiance to ISIS. This can all be charged by competent courts. Malik Ishaq, the leader of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi was always released by the courts as well for a "lack of evidence" as well (who's organization killed hundreds of innocent Pakistanis), before being killed in an "encounter" by security forces.

P.S. And please use civil language, do not use inappropriate words like "bitch" if you are going to reply to me.

Actually, if you see my threads and posts from before, you shall see how I defend Pakistan publicly in every occasion.

But I am not a terrorist or militant or terrorist/militant sympathizer who kills innocent Pakistani civilians.

The Kashmiri people in Indian occupied Kashmir need justice, and Islamists like Syed Salahuddin and Hafiz Saeed actually cause more harm than good for the Kashmiri cause; and Pakistan shouldn't care about these people.
Brother you took my comments into a wrong context, I also want these badturds to send where 72 gorgeous nymphs are waiting for them, but every time these cowards sends a teenager, Pakistan have already come out of the difficult times and In shah Allah it's just a beginning.

FIA should have done that much earlier .... Damage has been done now ... Good move nonetheless....

FIA would have done it much earlier indeed but seems like, they deliberately disappeared, managed to have a plot and attracted international sympathy, creating a ground against possible justice while building diplomatic pressure in advance with the help of friends, way before the rule of justice and now coming to surface knowing that State wouldn't resist such large pressure hence, soon flying abroad.

The real goal was to intimidate anyone else who might think to speak up against prescribed thoughts, and that has been achieved with great success, to the benefit of a few and loss for civil society, whatever slivers still survive.

Due process is good and should be applied to all alleged criminals - these bloggers, as well as the abductors who took them. Where is the case filed for that?

I also hope and wish in fact we should start a campaign and those who have contacts with ISI should also request them that those who are hiding in other countries it should be duty of ISI to chase them What you say about it @Horus ?

Let the ISI to chase the terrorists sitting within country and in neighboring country first, than you can wish ask for going after blasphemers sitting in western countries.

The real goal was to intimidate anyone else who might think to speak up against prescribed thoughts, and that has been achieved with great success, to the benefit of a few and loss for civil society, whatever slivers still survive.

Due process is good and should be applied to all alleged criminals - these bloggers, as well as the abductors who took them. Where is the case filed for that?

It doesn't look like they were "speaking up" against anything, just looks like they were dissin' people?

Their country their rules, like the same reaction to Mr Trump's recent moves.

I also hope and wish in fact we should start a campaign and those who have contacts with ISI should also request them that those who are hiding in other countries it should be duty of ISI to chase them What you say about it @Horus ?
how about Tarek Fatah... Give him some peace..

really damaging Pakistan at international level and india is utilizing him effectively..

No blasphemy case registered against bloggers: Nisar
February 01, 2017, 4:01 pm

Federal Interior Minister Chaudary Nisar has taken notice of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) statement on blasphemy cases being registered against bloggers who went missing earlier this month.

According to Waqt News Nisar showed disappointment regarding the FIA statement, and reports that blasphemy cases had been registered against Salman Haider and other bloggers.

“Who gave them the right to play with the emotions of the bloggers’ families?” Nisar said. “Without any proper investigation and proof how can they give such a statement?”

He further reiterated, “No case has been registered against the bloggers.”

=====================================================
No blasphemy case registered against Salman Haider yet: FIA

February 01, 2017, 11:14 am

ISLAMABAD: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has issued a statement that no case had been registered against Salman Haider, social activist and blogger.

According to FIA, an application was received to file a case against Salman Haider. The decision has not been taken as the demand is being evaluated.

Earlier there were reports of FIA registering a case against Salman Haider and other bloggers regarding alleged blasphemy on social media accounts.

Bhai Pakistan ke thekedaar khush , karnay dharnay walay khush , hum khaam khuwa...lagay raho sab!

“Who gave them the right to play with the emotions of the bloggers’ families?” Nisar said. “Without any proper investigation and proof how can they give such a statement?”

He further reiterated, “No case has been registered against the bloggers.”
I suppose the bureaucratic motivation to lie about a blasphemy case being filed is that hopefully some extremist will kill the bloggers, thus halting any investigation into who messed up kidnapping them.

Filling bullsh!t FIRs is just a way to calm people down.

Put them on ECL right away and conduct open investigations against them and most importantly, punish them!!

But that will never happen because our state and establish is gutless to the core. Few f*cking rich liberals with their "protest"....few Christine Fair types making contacts in U.S state department--and wallah, everything was over and these blasphemers were released.

.....while few days later Hafiz Saeed was arrested as "state policy"

We live in a joke, not a sovereign country.

@Zarvan @Horus

EDIT: Not even a case is registered. Nevermind :D

a big LOL @ Pakistani "state"...

Hey my cooking range is broken .......... can you request them to fix it for me?
I can send a guy to fix all your cooking range related problems but he will charge 600 USD / hr...and 50 % have to be paid upfront as booking fee..In addition you have to bear the travelling and boarding costs and just as an info, he travels first class and stays in presidential suites only in any 5-star hotel like Serena in Islamabad. ..but believe me your cooking range will never get a problem again but may be you need to sell your home to meet all the incurred costs however it will be the most fixed cooking range in the world and you will be very proud of your cooking range..are you ready?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom