What's new

FIA books Salman Haider, others in blasphemy case

FIA would have done it much earlier indeed but seems like, they deliberately disappeared, managed to have a plot and attracted international sympathy, creating a ground against possible justice while building diplomatic pressure in advance with the help of friends, way before the rule of justice and now coming to surface knowing that State wouldn't resist such large pressure hence, soon flying abroad.

^^This sounds more believeable to me.

Pakistan's civil institutions can only punish those without support.

Case should have been booked for creating mischief in Pakistan, and its punishment in Islam is death.
Blasphemy is wrong title for handling such cases.

If the news is true that it will be Positive, anyone who mock religion or used insulting language towards any Religion must be charged with the law of the land .. but if that trail is a setup or there is no trail at all than i fear that extremist elements will use this thing to benefit their cause to recruit any Sir pehra to go and kill them ..
People might do the mob justice which is again wrong but if Govt will not do the job that will create unrest in People .. these Bloggers or people who insult the Prophet should understand one thing that for Muslim , After Allah the prophet comes , and they put Prophet above their own Parents , Sons and daughters ,they will kill or die for his respect without a second thought , and this make Islam unique in a way .. hope this insulting will end so does the extremism , anyone who is found guilty of breaking the law be punished accordingly ..

I can send a guy to fix all your cooking range related problems but he will charge 600 USD / hr...and 50 % have to be paid upfront as booking fee..In addition you have the travelling and boarding costs and just an info, he travels first class and stays in presidential suits only in any 5-star hotel like Serena in Islamabad. ..but believe me your cooking range will not a problem but may be you need to sell your home to meet all the incurred costs..are you ready

A free of cost advice .................. your friend is in the wrong profession. I have heard your new first lady had somewhat similar charges, but a guy charging this much well.................... may be after he has undergone major surgeries and post surgeries looks way better than your first lady then may be.

Sorry to interrupt, but this is just to add to the conversation.

Did they commit the said crimes while in Pakistan or from foreign shores?

I have heard your new first lady
You mean Maryam Nawaz ?
have heard your new first lady had somewhat similar charges
Was she in business of repairing cooking ranges ?
but a guy charging this much well.................... may be after he has undergone major surgeries and post surgeries looks way better than your first lady then may be.
Really...why..does he has to under go changes in appearance to repair your cooking range? After all you are always looking to get your cooking range repaired and writing openly about online forums and inviting ISI to fix it but I think. gen. Jeelani's time is past now and ISI will not repair your cooking range anymore.. But if you convince the first lady Maryam Nawaz to fix your cooking range, then it is ok..

I can send a guy to fix all your cooking range related problems but he will charge 600 USD / hr...and 50 % have to be paid upfront as booking fee..In addition you have the travelling and boarding costs and just an info, he travels first class and stays in presidential suits only in any 5-star hotel like Serena in Islamabad. ..but believe me your cooking range will not a problem but may be you need to sell your home to meet all the incurred costs..are you ready
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ia hua bhai usski cooking range fix karni hai..so I will send an expert to fix it in such a way that it never breaks again.. cooking range main gas ho na ho but it will work and he won't need to run to ISI's office for getting it fixed
Inj naaa karoo.... kisi ki feelings hurt krny se badua na mil jae. :lol::lol:

Really...why..does he has to under go changes in appearance to repair your cooking range? After all you are always looking to get your cooking range repaired and writing openly about online forums and inviting ISI to fix it but I think. gen. Jeelani's time is past now and ISI will not repair your cooking range anymore.. But if you convince the first lady Maryam Nawaz to fix your cooking range, then it is ok..

Any chance ISI can fix my car :P

^^This sounds more believeable to me.

Pakistan's civil institutions can only punish those without support.

Case should have been booked for creating mischief in Pakistan, and its punishment in Islam is death.
Blasphemy is wrong title for handling such cases.

Exactly.... It was deliberately painted by the mafia to turn it into some kind of blasphemy thing to attract the most candle mafia and western paid aunties as to prove it controversial otherwise, treason, anti-state activities, provoking people for violence by hurting religious sentiments etc charges were good enough to shut the most offensive and filthy mouths however, matter is handled wrongly. Still Media mafia is trying to prove it as Blasphemy alone contrary to the real charges against them so that pressure tactics may work out as our Blasphemy law is not the concern for western world at all as they don't care while on other hand, national security is the thing that none has any authority to meddle.

My gut feeling is that its going to be a kangaroo trial, designed specifically to white wash them.
all four have fled the country as per media reports so what is the use of this FIR? or even trial

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom