What's new

FIA books Salman Haider, others in blasphemy case

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
l_183247_083021_print.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has lodged a case against Salman Haider and others for allegedly committing blasphemy on social media. FIA Deputy Director Noman Ashraf Bodla has directed the investigation officer to call Prof Haider to FIA office and engage him in investigation.

The FIA also directed that the professor is not allowed to fly abroad until conclusion of the case on an application of Shuhada Foundation. Judicial Magistrate Abdul Ghafoor Kakar granted formal permission for lodging the case and initiation of investigation against five bloggers, including Prof Haider.

Hafiz Ahtasham Ahmed submitted an application with the FIA Station in Iqbal Town, stating that the FIA should act against the bloggers for allegedly spreading blasphemous content on social media under Section 295 C and Anti-Terrorism Act. According to FIA Deputy Director Noman Asharraf, legal opinion is being sought from the legal branch regarding invoking 295 C and other laws against the bloggers.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/183247-FIA-books-Salman-Haider-others-in-blasphemy-case

I was waiting for this, I know N3CR guys personally, they can dig deep for evidences.

they all should be hanged.
I also hope and wish in fact we should start a campaign and those who have contacts with ISI should also request them that those who are hiding in other countries it should be duty of ISI to chase them What you say about it @Horus ?

No.
They should Not.

Your govt should task IB or FIA to this.

I fully agree with you, IB and FIA are the one with infrastructure in place, however ISI and military should file defamation against so called "civil society"

I fully agree with you, IB and FIA are the one with infrastructure in place, however ISI and military should file defamation against so called "civil society"

ISI is a spy agency, they do not file petitions against anyone.
They help & assist all other agencies to an extent public is not aware of, but they will always remain covert.

The "civil society" should file such petitions against such criminals and our courts should decide their fate.

Sir I am not asking to bring them back through legal means I am asking for some thing else Sir

That something else is being done to some extent already.
Who do you think is keeping these checks........

ISI is a spy agency, they do not file petitions against anyone.
They help & assist all other agencies to an extent public is not aware of, but they will always remain covert.

The "civil society" should file such petitions against such criminals and our courts should decide their fate.

That something else is being done to some extent already.
Who do you think is keeping these checks........
Okay than I hope it's further increased

Is it me or is there something wrong with his face? He was a known figure in few circles how come they didn't know about him before as for the rest, they are not even activists and only known for their bigotry. Its such a shame that Pakistani authorities lack courage to go after these Anti Pakistan and Anti Islam elements while they are still in pre-mature stage. You let them go abroad and they wilL become ''Experts" on Pakistan and will spread their venom against the country and religion like Tareq Fattey and that disgraced ambassador in US.

Last edited:
I also hope and wish in fact we should start a campaign and those who have contacts with ISI should also request them that those who are hiding in other countries it should be duty of ISI to chase them What you say about it @Horus ?

Hey my cooking range is broken .......... can you request them to fix it for me?

Back
Top Bottom