What's new

FIA books Salman Haider, others in blasphemy case

Sir doing operations in other countries is exactly the job of ISI. It's due to failure of IB for and FIA and Special Branch for past 70 years that they have to also do internal security.
Afsoos How our elite has damaged all the institution, thank God they could not damage THE institution.

Govt did the wrong decision they all should be tried in courts, I am fearing now justice will be served by some random chap on road.
That is ultimate. Lets hope that stage never arises, it will be too painful for all.

What sad times when we have real terrorists like Mullah Abdul Aziz and their terrorist sympathizers roaming freely, but the state is taking action against innocent civilians that haven't harmed anyone.

What sad times when we have real terrorists like Mullah Abdul Aziz and their terrorist sympathizers roaming freely, but the state is taking action against innocent civilians that haven't harmed anyone.

No action has been taken as of yet..or you are saying they told you personally that they were picked by Federal authorities ..

No action has been taken as of yet..or you are saying they told you personally that they were picked by Federal authorities ..

FIA booking innocent civilians for blasphemy, and people like Mullah Abdul Aziz pledging their allegiance to ISIS roaming scot-free and without any repercussions and consequences is simply scandalous.

I think Salman Haider will be given a clean chit while the Admins of Bhensa and Angra have already left the country.

FIA booking innocent civilians for blasphemy, and people like Mullah Abdul Aziz pledging their allegiance to ISIS roaming scot-free and without any repercussions and consequences is simply scandalous.

Calling innocent is like giving them clean chit without any trial..So let's call them only citizens ..
Secondly they are only accused not found guilty or being criminalized yet..so stop playing whining bitch for them..
And for mullah abdul aziz case i agree he should be properly investigated too ..

Calling innocent is like giving them clean chit without any trial..So let's call them only citizens ..
Secondly they are only accused not found guilty or being criminalized yet..so stop playing whining bitch for them..
And for mullah abdul aziz case i agree he should be properly investigated too ..

If anyone is expressing their views peacefully, and not killing or threatening to hurt/kill a fellow Pakistani citizen, they are innocent in my eyes.

Banned sectarian and militant outfits cause terrorism in our nation: they target, kill, terrorize innocent civilians (regardless of religion or ethnicity) who have not harmed anyone. The leaders of these outfits are guilty of terrorism and supporting terrorism in this nation, and are a threat to the stability of this nation; and they need to be punished accordingly.

Here comes another champion of the freedom of speech from trump land.

Interior ministry is busy in personal games. Nothing will come of these FIA cases.

If anyone is expressing their views peacefully, and not killing or threatening to hurt/kill a fellow Pakistani citizen, they are innocent in my eyes.

Expressing their views and hate speech are totally different things.. that's why you should stop bitching about Accused.. Let them first come out clean ..Then they can be called innocent..

Expressing their views and hate speech are totally different things.. that's why you should stop bitching about Accused.. Let them first come out clean ..Then they can be called innocent..

There is a thing called hate speech against minorities, threatening violence and terrorism, brainwashing people to commit acts of terrorism. Not accused, the evidence is all there. Mullah Abdul Aziz and others have openly threatened violence and terrorism against the state, against Pakistani citizens. He had pledged his allegiance to ISIS. This can all be charged by competent courts. Malik Ishaq, the leader of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi was always released by the courts as well for a "lack of evidence" as well (who's organization killed hundreds of innocent Pakistanis), before being killed in an "encounter" by security forces.

P.S. And please use civil language, do not use inappropriate words like "bitch" if you are going to reply to me.

Here comes another champion of the freedom of speech from trump land.

Actually, if you see my threads and posts from before, you shall see how I defend Pakistan publicly in every occasion.

But I am not a terrorist or militant or terrorist/militant sympathizer who kills innocent Pakistani civilians.

The Kashmiri people in Indian occupied Kashmir need justice, and Islamists like Syed Salahuddin and Hafiz Saeed actually cause more harm than good for the Kashmiri cause; and Pakistan shouldn't care about these people.

There is a thing called hate speech against minorities, threatening violence and terrorism, brainwashing people to commit acts of terrorism. Not accused, the evidence is all there. Mullah Abdul Aziz and others have openly threatened violence and terrorism against the state, against Pakistani citizens. He had pledged his allegiance to ISIS. This can all be charged by competent courts. Malik Ishaq, the leader of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi was always released by the courts as well for a "lack of evidence" as well (who's organization killed hundreds of innocent Pakistanis), before being killed in an "encounter" by security forces.

P.S. And please use civil language, do not use inappropriate words like "bitch" if you are going to reply to me.

Actually, if you see my threads and posts from before, you shall see how I defend Pakistan publicly in every occasion.

But I am not a terrorist or militant or terrorist/militant sympathizer who kills innocent Pakistani civilians.

The Kashmiri people in Indian occupied Kashmir need justice, and Islamists like Syed Salahuddin and Hafiz Saeed actually cause more harm than good for the Kashmiri cause; and Pakistan shouldn't care about these people.

In post number 37 i clearly said yes mullah's should also be prosecuted accordingly.. what's new are you quoting me for?..Calling accused people innocent and giving other F8ucd up reasoning won't make them innocent..We should wait until inquiry completes..

FIA should act against the bloggers for allegedly spreading blasphemous content on social media under Section 295 C and Anti-Terrorism Act. According to FIA Deputy Director Noman Asharraf, legal opinion is being sought from the legal branch regarding invoking 295 C and other laws against the bloggers.

Good step. Let due process proceed as specified by the relevant laws of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom