What's new

FIA arrests HBFC official in connection to espionage/illegal money trafficking for foreign intelligence agency

Is the new related to 2 different arrest or referring the same arrest as 2 .... ??

The thing which is confusing me is the report of senior official of Government is also arrested.

HBFC is Independent Federal Institution it has nothing to do with Sindh Government

HBFC (Corporation to be precisely) located in Karachi. A single arrest reported separately.

Syed Wisal Haider Naqvi
1644416700822.png

So a senior officer of Sindh government has been arrested in connection with espionage for Iranian intelligence.

Guess what? news is nowhere on the mainstream Pakistani media.

Just In: Pakistan intelligence agencies have arrested a senior grade-19 level government officer of HBFC, who was working for a Iranian intelligence agency.

Officer, Syed Wisal Haider Naqvi, was involved in money laundering & financing different groups in Pakistan, at the behest of Iranian intelligence agency.

He was arrested in a joint operation by a federal intelligence agency & FIA commercial wing.

Senior officer of Sindh government was heading a money laundering network to finance Iranian "assets" in Pakistan.

13 members of this espionage network were arrested earlier in January.

I've found at least one Pakistani channel reporting about arrest of senior HBFC officer working for Iranian intelligence, but of course with just "foreign intelligence agency" trope.

@Pak Nationalist @PakSarZameen47 @Sainthood 101 @Jf-17 block 3 @Huffal

FIA is someone is trust lesser than Sindh Police. If you guys haven't had any business with them in past, you won't know how corrupt they're and how they extort people through these tactics. I'm not denying Iranian influence, every intelligence plays the role but I'd also least trust these wannabe OSINT twitties who can't even make grammatical sense.

*For a Iranian Intelligence Agency*
*Federal Investigation Agency and FIA's commerce wing* but both are same Agencies lol.

Those are my thots.

Also, if they're really laundering money for Iran, its the money for the dead ZAINEBIYOUN fighters. Their families are paid through this, not BLA etc.

Money laundering is meant to use the money into clean stuff. Funding to BLA can be done via Balochistan border with dirty money since they'd buy weapons, not ghar ka rashan from Imtiyaz Super Store.

Does Pakistan not have official newspapers? I have noticed that every news about Iran in recent days is reported only by people on twitter.

He's a federal govt officer. Its a federal institution

He was laundering money to pay the families of dead ZAINEBIYOUN fighters.

So a senior officer of Sindh government has been arrested in connection with espionage for Iranian intelligence.

Just In: Pakistan intelligence agencies have arrested a senior grade-19 level government officer of HBFC, who was working for a Iranian intelligence agency.

Officer, Syed Wisal Haider Naqvi, was involved in money laundering & financing different groups in Pakistan, at the behest of Iranian intelligence agency.

He was arrested in a joint operation by a federal intelligence agency & FIA commercial wing.

Senior officer of Sindh government was heading a money laundering network to finance Iranian "assets" in Pakistan.

I've found at least one Pakistani channel reporting about arrest of senior HBFC officer working for Iranian intelligence, but of course with just "foreign intelligence agency" trope.

At least this shows FIA is working but the rot is deep, traitors every way

We especially in SM must be open about who is doing what
After a while msm will come to it's senses and lift the viel

He's a federal govt officer. Its a federal institution

He was laundering money to pay the families of dead ZAINEBIYOUN fighters.

Okay so it’s halal to launder money for that purpose? Working for any foreign intelligence is ghadari.

By that logic can I start laundering money for dead TALIBAN fighters.

If you simp for Iran so much then why don’t you move there? Anyone who works for foreign intelligence should be punished stop SIMPING

No thoughts, he is a sell out
Iranian wannabe first than anything else, don't expect anything from his kind

Why can’t we send him back to Iran?

Okay so it’s halal to launder money for that purpose? Working for any foreign intelligence is ghadari.

By that logic can I start laundering money for dead TALIBAN fighters.

If you simp for Iran so much then why don’t you move there? Anyone who works for foreign intelligence should be punished stop SIMPING

Why can’t we send him back to Iran?
He should just go to Iran though, offer his services as ayatollahs conqubine, there's no place for him in Pak
People like him are everywhere in Pakistan, we must clean the rut before they destroy the country

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom