What's new

Female polio worker killed in Bannu

Would military operation eradicate TTP?

No but beak its back. Break it's supply line. Break their morale. That is all that is needed. Their sanctuaries need to be razed. Just like what happened in Swat. People got tired and wherever their bases are the people there are tired and sick of them guaranteed.

Military operation isnt jadu ki chardhi but it the right jadu that is needed at this time. In 5 years we'd be begging for martial law.

No but beak its back. Break it's supply line. Break their morale. That is all that is needed. Their sanctuaries need to be razed. Just like what happened in Swat. People got tired and wherever their bases are the people there are tired and sick of them guaranteed.

Military operation isnt jadu ki chardhi but it the right jadu that is needed at this time. In 5 years we'd be begging for martial law.

In Sawat Op, we were dealing with a group of TTP. Not complete TTP. Once we launched a Op against whole TTP. i.e. Rah e najat, how successful we were in breaking their backs,supply lines, command and control structure, their leadership? They simply shifted to Orakzai, Mohmand, Khyber and N.Waziristan. Orakzai agency hasn't been cleared. Mangal bagh still alive and kicking his rival tribes back. An operation at N.Waziristan, they would simply shift to some other agency or back to Afghanistan. Is this what you want, a temporary solution?

In Sawat Op, we were dealing with a group of TTP. Not complete TTP. Once we launched a Op against whole TTP. i.e. Rah e najat, how successful we were in breaking their backs,supply lines, command and control structure, their leadership? They simply shifted to Orakzai, Mohmand, Khyber and N.Waziristan. Orakzai agency hasn't been cleared. Mangal bagh still alive and kicking his rival tribes back. An operation at N.Waziristan, they would simply shift to some other agency or back to Afghanistan. Is this what you want, a temporary solution?

Hath pe hath rakhlein? Bharosa nahin? Didnt we kill around5 thousand of their men? You think talks would bring meaningful change?

Man i am done. No changing of opinion.

sad incident,come her say RIP ,give excuses,blame someone,and feel patriotic and feel done your duty.
And if someone talks about religion fight tooth and nail,take it personally and become defender of religion.
What to say,if you where my country men would have said doobh maroh.alas i cant even say that dont want to derail the thread.

She was a brave lady inspite of the danger she tried.RIP

Dude, other than a few restaurant bombings, the IRA was very very select at their ops. There isn't even a baseline to compare the two. If you want to compare anything, compare IRA with MQM of 90's.

Who can we compare the illiterate Talibs with? No one. The precedent has been set for the very first time by these blood thirsty hounds of hellfire.

I agree with @Informant on this one.

TTP can be compared with boko, anti beleka, the beheading syrian rebels, al shabab....

dehati maderc$ods....why dont these jaahils commit a mass suicide and the rid world of insanity.

Btw,just asking, how hard would it be to de-weaponise the area?? I mean a well executed , 5 year plan ?I do understand that it would be immensely tough, but at the same time these jaahils are not going to get literate...some alternative plan??

Sad, RIP..
Govts should do something for security of these polio workers who are fighting for better future of our kids..
How government will do something when the killers are the misguided brothers of the government?

Police officials assigned to protect useless mushrraf should be reassigned to Polio workers protection. What say?
What Musharraf protection has to do with KPK police?

which govts ?
KPK or fedrl?
cause both are hving honey moon with the known terrorists?

Both federal and provincial govt. I think its responsibility of provincial govts.

Regarding PTI or KP govt, polio drive and peace talks are two completely different things. You can see this by the actions on ground, recent anti polio drive in Peshawar is just a perfect example.

How government will do something when the killers are the misguided brothers of the government?

I doubt JI is involved in anti polio activities, its JUI and its not PTI's ally in KPK. Anyways, if JI is doing any such thing, they shouldn't be spared either.

just wait ommorow it will be in karachi too . they are everywhere man everywhere means eveywhere . its cancer of pakistan now . sometime i feel we have to finish pakistan now enough blood man let small states control the terror .

They are a tiny minority in the country.

allah rozi den wala hai ap sex kari jao or bachy banai jao bus andha dhundh sexxxxxxx:p: kal kayamat ke din hazoor SA ki ummat ziada ho gee to allah khush ho ga ;)

why not just kill every mullah and blow up every madrasa for once and permanent peace ?

Do you want to kill Mufti Muneeb ur Rahman, the person incharge of the Rooyate Hilal Committee in Karachi? You would classify him as a mullah, as he has a beard and gives fatwas.

why do you want to blow up every madrasa of Muslims?

Pakistan is a Muslim country. And MOST of the population is religious. We have madrasas in Pakistan that are more than 600 years old. Do you want to blow them too?

What an irony,,, when Musharraf left, those terrorists were multiplied in number and had the audacity to take over sawat and an insurgency in Balochistan. Which imaginary terrorists were he destroying? Mullah Radio in his dreams?

you live in Qatar. Don't you know the ideological heartland of these terrorists lies in Qatar too?

You live in the heartland of these terrorists.

i hate pakistan but these things lower my hatred bcoz your country is under attack from extremists

why do you hate Pakistan?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom