What's new

Female polio worker killed in Bannu

It has nothing to do with shakil afridi, i am hearing things against polio vaccination from the mouths of mullahs since 90s. In our village mullah used to say that it causes sterility, it is conspiracy against muslims. Still most of the families were vaccinating their kids except few Mullah-gard families. Nowadays mullahs have killers at their disposal, so you see some killings of polio workers...chasing killers would be like chasing shadows...go after mullah, warn him or arrest him if he is saying any thing againt polio vaccination.

Look at these people, kam kay na kaj kay dushman anaj kay.
allah rozi den wala hai ap sex kari jao or bachy banai jao bus andha dhundh sexxxxxxx:p: kal kayamat ke din hazoor SA ki ummat ziada ho gee to allah khush ho ga ;)

It has nothing to do with shakil afridi, i am hearing things against polio vaccination from the mouths of mullahs since 90s. In our village mullah used to say that it causes sterility, it is conspiracy against muslims. Still most of the families were vaccinating their kids except few Mullah-gard families. Nowadays mullahs have killers at their disposal, so you see some killings of polio workers...chasing killers would be like chasing shadows...go after mullah, warn him or arrest him if he is saying any thing againt polio vaccination.
why not just kill every mullah and blow up every madrasa for once and permanent peace ?

just wait ommorow it will be in karachi too . they are everywhere man everywhere means eveywhere . its cancer of pakistan now . sometime i feel we have to finish pakistan now enough blood man let small states control the terror .
i hate pakistan but these things lower my hatred bcoz your country is under attack from extremists

just wait ommorow it will be in karachi too . they are everywhere man everywhere means eveywhere . its cancer of pakistan now . sometime i feel we have to finish pakistan now enough blood man let small states control the terror .
Finish Pakistan? ?:confused: what do you mean? Merge with India?

i hate pakistan but these things lower my hatred bcoz your country is under attack from extremists
bhai tu bhi hate ker le humy wesy hi bhut sari hate mil rahi hai phly hi :p: aik or hate sahi :rolleyes:

zindagi jabr-e-musalsal ki tarah kati hai jane kiss jurm ki payi hai saza yaad nahi.:cry:

Finish Pakistan? ?:confused: what do you mean? Merge with India?
divide it in 12 countries and let them handle it giant pakistan is out of control :angel: 60 thousands killed and counting

allah rozi den wala hai ap sex kari jao or bachy banai jao bus andha dhundh sexxxxxxx:p: kal kayamat ke din hazoor SA ki ummat ziada ho gee to allah khush ho ga ;)

why not just kill every mullah and blow up every madrasa for once and permanent peace ?
You have tendencies of a mass murderer.
What is your next idea? Blowing up all mosques and killing all nimazis?
Moderate approach is best way and by moderate approach i mean fully following islam with open-mindedness, not giving up on it like you did.

Sad, RIP..
Govts should do something for security of these polio workers who are fighting for better future of our kids..

True. In India too we had the same issues with illiterate mullahs, who cost India a decade and hundreds of millions and lost lives in the process of polio eradication...

Shakil Afridi is just an excuse by Taliban and Osama lovers...

You have tendencies of a mass murderer.
What is your next idea? Blowing up all mosques and killing all nimazis?
Moderate approach is best way and by moderate approach i mean fully following islam with open-mindedness, not giving up on it like you did.
well thats my latter on plan who you know it ?:angel::p:

Sad, RIP..
Govts should do something for security of these polio workers who are fighting for better future of our kids..
which govts ?
KPK or fedrl?
cause both are hving honey moon with the known terrorists?

which govts ?
KPK or fedrl?
cause both are hving honey moon with the known terrorists?

Police officials assigned to protect useless mushrraf should be reassigned to Polio workers protection. What say?

2000 Police officials are assigned to protect useless musharraf. Re assign them to Polio workers protection. What say?
sure should hve done that, cause there were only 2000 police men left in the country?
great & expected noora thinking?
that fedrl govt has only 2000 police mens at its hands ?lolzzz

sure should hve done that, cause there were only 2000 police men left in the country?
great & expected noora thinking?
that fedrl govt has only 2000 police mens at its hands ?lolzzz

Who has more value, Musharraf or Polio workers?

Back
Top Bottom