What's new

Female polio worker killed in Bannu

Army has objection but they are letting the civil govt take the charge. Nooraz are going to appease them, but for how long? Till their tenure ends at best. Do you think these jahils will assimilate. The more timid kind burned down a Christian colony over nothing but one man's allegation, literally burned down their homes.

Yeah these jahils are much much more violent who dont shy away from blowing up mosques much less markets, civilian places etc etc.

What you are isaying is that the timid kind (those who burned down joseph colony), in Lahore, belong to the same general group as the much much more violent kind. What you fail to explain is how come this timid kind lived right next to Joseph Colony, in such a massive number, [3000 attacking men and boys + their other family folk forming most likely a population of more than 10000 timid kind civilians), unless, Lahore is filled with this timid kind all over.

And indeed it is. It was the common Pakistani who attacked joseph colony. That is Punjab. They dont need assimilation. And they have nothing to do with TTP kind even remotely. Is this the proposed other side (timid kind in Lahore + TTP kind ) of the civil war that is speculated by @syedali73

Rahem kar yaara! :hitwall: Hassu ya roun samajh ni a rha :omghaha: Pitega ab :ashamed:

I have only one thing to say - All power to the Army to neutralize the killers :enjoy:
tum kaffir ho is liye hansty ho meri baat per . khuda tum ko seedhi raah dikhaay ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen:P

Why do you bring in the Prophet salALALLHO ALAIHI WA ALIHI WA SALLAM, to do sarcasm?

Do you think this is respect to Rasool e Paak?

no if their ideological heads sitting in Qatar and Saudi tell them to disband
i just qoute it nothing to be funny here . for you hadees pak is a joke ?

They are a tiny minority in the country.

Do you want to kill Mufti Muneeb ur Rahman, the person incharge of the Rooyate Hilal Committee in Karachi? You would classify him as a mullah, as he has a beard and gives fatwas.

why do you want to blow up every madrasa of Muslims?

Pakistan is a Muslim country. And MOST of the population is religious. We have madrasas in Pakistan that are more than 600 years old. Do you want to blow them too?

you live in Qatar. Don't you know the ideological heartland of these terrorists lies in Qatar too?

You live in the heartland of these terrorists.

why do you hate Pakistan?

i am jost trying to fix the no-1 problem of pakistan :undecided:

Laptop can easily be placed in the kitchen :D and you know how to cook so stop showing off:partay:
lolzzzz mam wo zamany gaay ab hum sirf so ker khaty hain . haan kabhi kabhi dish washing ker dety hain ya koi coooking apni marzi se :p:

Both federal and provincial govt. I think its responsibility of provincial govts.

Regarding PTI or KP govt, polio drive and peace talks are two completely different things. You can see this by the actions on ground, recent anti polio drive in Peshawar is just a perfect example.

I doubt JI is involved in anti polio activities, its JUI and its not PTI's ally in KPK. Anyways, if JI is doing any such thing, they shouldn't be spared either.
sorry friend, its not perfect both fedrl & provincial govts been failled to secure the polio teams on the grounds?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom