What's new

Female polio worker killed in Bannu

Who has more value, Musharraf or Polio workers?
musharf sure?
cause he was the one, who went to destroy these MFking terrorists killing polio workers?
fact still remains naked that, terrorists cant be given pardons, they shall be dealt with?
without a dedicated fight against terrorism , no one can safe any one?be it poliio workers or mallala yousufzai?

musharf sure?
cause he was the one, who went to destroy these MFking terrorists killing polio workers?
fact still remains naked that, terrorists cant be given pardons, they shall be dealt with?
without a dedicated fight against terrorism , no one can safe any one?be it poliio workers or mallala yousufzai?

What an irony,,, when Musharraf left, those terrorists were multiplied in number and had the audacity to take over sawat and an insurgency in Balochistan. Which imaginary terrorists were he destroying? Mullah Radio in his dreams?

In surrani bannu the local had forced the Women Polio workers to continue vaccination without security by police.

In the city,Almost every single women polio workers(2) has one police But in the village side they are banned by the locals.

Though this happened in Sukariye,Can't believe.Because i know they must be having Security

What an irony,,, when Musharraf left, those terrorists were multiplied in number and had the audacity to take over sawat and an insurgency in Balochistan. Which imaginary terrorists were he destroying? Mullah Radio in his dreams?
yes terrorits multiplied after musharaf because there was no one to fight them with strong will power left?
what we been thrown to, was CHOR GAHADARI & NAWAZ TINDA CHOR.

HAha talk to these terrorists more. I hope to God one day this country breaks into pieces then and only then will these fucks realize what they lost.

The sad truth is that Polio is a debilitating disease that not only leave children crippled for life but its virus is contagious as well. And everyone knows about it! World Health Organization recently declared the whole of Asia, except Pakistan and Afghanistan, polio free. It is shameful that terrorists who do not want Pakistani children to grow healthy and strong are killing poor polio workers who go door to door administering polio vaccine to children who are at risk. This really needs to stop. Pakistanis must continue to stand up to protect their children and eradicate the dreadful disease from planet earth. It can be done, we need to educate the people on the negatives of polio and stand firm in front of the terrorists who are attacking polio workers.

Abdul Quddus
DET - United States Central Command

There are no words for such barbaric behaviour.

To attack an unarmed female whose only apparent crime was trying to serve her community I mean, it's just beyond cowardly and evil.

yes terrorits multiplied after musharaf because there was no one to fight them with strong will power left?
what we been thrown to, was CHOR GAHADARI & NAWAZ TINDA CHOR.

Why didn't musharraf took care of Mullh radio?

, More successful military operations launched during zardari tenure than in Musharraf own tenure. Quit the rhetoric and talk facts. S.Waziristan cleared, Sawat cleared which were in mess during Musharraf era. Balochistan Insurgency were somehow contained in a limited manner through FC which Musharraf cronie MI chief Maj.Gen Ejaaz was unsuccessful to dose.

Now once more, Which Terrorist Musharraf actually killed and how is he more important than polio worker ?

HAha talk to these terrorists more. I hope to God one day this country breaks into pieces then and only then will these fucks realize what they lost.

Did England or Ireland broke when British held talks with IRA?

Why didn't musharraf took care of Mullh radio?

, More successful military operations launched during zardari tenure than in Musharraf own tenure. Quit the rhetoric and talk facts. S.Waziristan cleared, Sawat cleared which were in mess during Musharraf era. Balochistan Insurgency were somehow contained in a limited manner through FC which Musharraf cronie MI chief Maj.Gen Ejaaz was unsuccessful to dose.

Now once more, Which Terrorist Musharraf actually killed and how is he more important than polio worker ?

Did England or Ireland broke when British held talks with IRA?

Irish had the semblance to not mercilessly gut humans. Irish had the sensibility of humanity and compassion. They targeted gov military establishments. These fucks killed a helpless woman. You dare sully the god damn name of the great IRA? Please dont further disrepute your think thank status with half *** bs red herrings. The IRA laid down their arms, these fucks cannot comprehend a life without their zewar. Third class mentality, illiterate fucks, uneducated bigots. **** them and their proponents of peace. Bc chud gaya hai Pakistan. Aur chuday ga inshaAllah. Phir bhi nain akal ayegi.

Your likes should be the first to be cut down, then come the terrorists.

@Hyperion Chime in

Irish had the semblance to not mercilessly gut humans. Irish had the sensibility of humanity and compassion. They targeted gov military establishments. These fucks killed a helpless woman. You dare sully the god damn name of the great IRA? Please dont further disrepute your think thank status with half *** bs red herrings. The IRA laid down their arms, these fucks cannot comprehend a life without their zewar. Third class mentality, illiterate fucks, uneducated bigots. **** them and their proponents of peace. Bc chud gaya hai Pakistan. Aur chuday ga inshaAllah. Phir bhi nain akal ayegi.

Your likes should be the first to be cut down, then come the terrorists.

Cut BS rhetorics and half-arsed facts you just presented. IRA were involved in sectarian killings. Killed protestants mercilessly. Just to set your knowledge straight A brief overview What British army thought about their foes, How it took more than 30 years to end the insurgency and what IRA did

Provisional Irish Republican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And instead of abusing people involved in peace dialogue, might telling us how much military operations in FATA were successful in establishing peace?

Last edited:
Cut BS rhetorics and half-arsed facts you just presented. IRA were involved in sectarian killings. Killed protestants mercilessly. Just to set your knowledge straight A brief overview What British army thought about their foes, How it took more than 30 years to end the insurgency and what IRA did

And instead of abusing who are heading peace dialogue, might telling us how much military operations in FATA were succesfull in establishing peace?

Orakzai is peaceful, Swat is peaceful, buner is peaceful. Need i go more? Have you gone to those places? Have you talked to the locals? Have you talked to the people who supported TTP and then reverted when they saw what happened? I have done all those. Even met with plenty lashkars who are fighting the TTP. They are hopelessly outgunned. But they dont give up, which you as a nation have. This will be your fall from grace, mark my words.

And my info regarding IRA isnt wiki, sorry to say wiki is not academically acceptable. My knowledge comes from plenty British protestants and Irish catholics. Have you read up on their history? Those who were targeted were involved in killing the IRA. Please come when you have indepth exposure to this. You have none, if you consider teh IRA's history as bloody then what is TTP history? Massacre on a smaller scale. Yet you wanna legitimize them? I side with the IRA because i know plenty of Americans who cherish their Irish past. Not the jersey boys but real Irish who still stick to their principles.

Come back when you dont have to use wiki.

Dude, other than a few restaurant bombings, the IRA was very very select at their ops. There isn't even a baseline to compare the two. If you want to compare anything, compare IRA with MQM of 90's.

Who can we compare the illiterate Talibs with? No one. The precedent has been set for the very first time by these blood thirsty hounds of hellfire.

I agree with @Informant on this one.

And instead of abusing who are heading peace dialogue, might telling us how much military operations in FATA were successful in establishing peace?

......why don't your leaders condemn such acts, why don't people like Imran Khan(not the PDF one) say something against such terror and support the polio workers' cause.........do they think, appeasing Taliban will solve all the problem....

Last edited:
Orakzai is peaceful, Swat is peaceful, buner is peaceful. Need i go more? Have you gone to those places? Have you talked to the locals? Have you talked to the people who supported TTP and then reverted when they saw what happened? I have done all those. Even met with plenty lashkars who are fighting the TTP. They are hopelessly outgunned. But they dont give up, which you as a nation have. This will be your fall from grace, mark my words.

And my info regarding IRA isnt wiki, sorry to say wiki is not academically acceptable. My knowledge comes from plenty British protestants and Irish catholics. Have you read up on their history? Those who were targeted were involved in killing the IRA. Please come when you have indepth exposure to this. You have none, if you consider teh IRA's history as bloody then what is TTP history? Massacre on a smaller scale. Yet you wanna legitimize them? I side with the IRA because i know plenty of Americans who cherish their Irish past. Not the jersey boys but real Irish who still stick to their principles.

Come back when you dont have to use wiki.

Would military operation eradicate TTP?

Back
Top Bottom