What's new

Female lawyer defends client in court

Yes, Sunni Islam and not only that but nearly all other Islamic sects happens to originate from KSA. No, I am just saying that your posts are no different from those Shia trolls on this forum and their well-known views. Well you know your own posting better than all others. You should be able to answer that post. Then you most also hate those fat Wannabe Arab Iranian Mullah's doing the same

Nonsense.. ask ur frnd @Mosamania about my views on ur saudi clerics n terror exporting citizens and even khomeini or perhaps @Armstrong ? as for my posts no different from "shia trolls"... hell yeah ma nigga.. the last time i "offended" you when u were posting crap abt pashtuns etc remember @Desert Fox ? So yes definitely... il support my people.. hell i can take a bullet for em.

No, not only that but that you hate Iran's current "government" and that they oppress your people and have stolen your peoples land.

Yes i hate the Iranian govt.. but i hate my own govt much more them aswell...

And no, I am not sure most Arabs want a united Arab world. Would be too much a hassle. Lands from Morocco in the West (Atlantic Ocean) to Oman in the East (Arabian Sea). Syria in the North to Comoros in the South. But anyway I am surprised that you are in favor of undermining Pakistan's territorial integrity.

There is no Pakistani claim over sistan.. is there? and as much as i hate the govt.. im not in favour of an armed struggle of any sort against the Pak state or a frndly/neighbouring country unless they mess with us!

EDIT:

How cute that all the Farsi trolls have rooted themselves together after talking in their little pathetic section trying to get me banned. I wonder when they get banned for insulting Arabs again and again in their shitty little teenage chat-section. Let us see what the moderators will say about that or their trolling in threads about Arab matters.

We can also clearly see in this thread who started the trolling and writing posts of no value.

And your doing the same... hell one of ur guys had an avatar "reading" kill or burn the shia kaffirs or something?

Last edited:
And Indian that happens to be fiercely anti-Muslim and anti-Arab. Yes, I have come across your little user and useless posts before. No need to tell me. Now again you are meddling in issues that do not concern you with the only intention of stiring trouble up.

Obviously I was not referring to you anyway but let us leave that aside. You are the one quoting my posts.
Is it not convenient to label someone criticizing your country as 'anti Muslim' or 'anti-Arab'
Quite the easiest way to defend - first bring in GDP, talk about the evil Iranians, then Shias, then finally label the other person as anti Muslim or Arab.

Let me put it this way - no, I am not anti Muslim, and frankly there is no such thing as anti Arabism in India, just like there is no such thing as anti-semitism in India. No one here either loves or hates any Arab country. Its just another place in the world.

Instead of using these glib ways of diverting the topic, you could have simply condemned this medieval, tribal system that KSA uses, just as the rest did.
Just as how most Pakistani's are the first ones to condemn something wrong happening in their country or just as how most Indians are the first ones to condemn something wrong happening here as well.

The bottomline of this thread is - that KSA is horribly backward in womens rights and equality. The fact that the first time a women is appearing in Court as a lawyer in 2013 is outrageous. The fact that women are not allowed to drive in KSA is tragic.

@WebMaster

I suggest looking at their little section and constant provocations, meddling/trolling on this section etc. The reported posts should show who started what and who is meddling and trolling deliberately to stir trouble up.

Now they have rooted themselves together the same (3-4 trolls and fiercely anti-Arab) in order to get me banned despite me not starting anything or even trolling or meddling in their matters. You can also be able to see that I have only written like 5-6 posts in the Iranian section and that was first 10 days ago or so.

https://defence.pk/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/page-178#post-4916814

The same 2-3 trolls (haman10 and rmi5 in particular) also started to dislike my posts for no reason. The first one even disliked two of my posts in the "Saudi Arabia in pictures" thread. They have also pathetically been crying to the moderators for a long time with no reason trying to get me banned for things they do ALL THE TIME themselves while I have not addressed any moderators despite being able to do so.

Also their comments against Arabs (insults towards Arabs, Arab users here) in Farsi in their section (I had them translated by an Iranian I know and I have them stored in case they delete or try to edit them. They are constantly talking about various users (mostly Arab but some Jewish too) while writing insults without having the guts to tell it directly. Or write it in English. Typical coward behavior from their likes.

The Iranian moderator @Serpentine is not doing anything about it but probably only encourages it. At least the posts are not deleted despite there being clear rules of there not being any separate forum rules when writing in languages that are not English.

I suggest not falling for their traps and doing something to their trolling on this section and on virtually every Arab subject.

Nonsense.. ask ur frnd @Mosamania about my views on ur saudi clerics n terror exporting citizens and even khomeini or perhaps @Armstrong ? as for my posts no different from "shia trolls"... hell yeah ma nigga.. the last time i "offended" you when u were posting crap abt pashtuns etc remember @Desert Fox ? So yes definitely... il support my people.. hell il take a bullet for em.

Yes i hate the Iranian govt.. but i hate my own govt much more them aswell...but at the same time i have respect for Reza Shah.. (even though his own people disliked me)/..

There is no Pakistani claim over sistan.. is there? and as much as i hate the govt.. im not in favour of an armed struggle of any sort against the Pak state!

And your doing the same... except the fact tht one of ur guys had an avatar "reading" kill or burn the shia kaffirs or something?

Why am I even doing this? You have written many anti-Arab posts a lot of times on this forum. You said I should prove it. Well, you have the Iranian chit-chat section. You made your entrance yesterday and made a racist joke. Your first post in this thread was also just simple trolling. You have 2 instances in just two days and I don't even follow your posts or anything so there might be many more. Or the lie about Al-Saud robbing hajis.

For all I care you can have all the views you want to. What has this to do with the point I am making? Is that discussion the only thing you have to offer in this debate knowing that neither side was without faults and that plenty insults were made towards Arabs too? So once again not doing yourself any favors here.

It is a shame that this supposed hatred is not as vocal as your hatred for Arabs and Arab governments apparently.

No, I am not insulting Iranians in Arabic on this forum or insulting Iranian members in Arabic on this forum behind their backs like a coward. When I say something I say it directly to people. You of all people should know this. Nor am I pathetical crying to the moderators to ban member x or y for things I do all the time myself.

The last thing must be nonsense. I never had any such avatar or written any such thing. Every moderator can confirm that.

To that Indian @Contrarian meddling and trolling then you don't need to make a long post. I know your views and had the "pleasure" to discuss with you 2 times before or so. You are not fooling anyone here. Keep your long posts for yourself. Not interested. Nor am I interested in your views.

Worry about your own country that has many more issues and bigger ones. Start with feeding half of your starving/population living below the poverty line, rapes, corruption, ethnic clashes etc. and then talk about rights. And no I have no intention to meddle in Indian affairs so I have no interest taking that debate in another thread if you are going to ask for that.

And you are likewise free to criticize or praise your country. Not something I care about either.

-----------------

Last edited:
A quick explanation about the part that this troll has mentioned me.

It is interesting that comes from a person who gave a face-palm, when I said:

and my question is that : "will any sane person do so?"

LOL, the master troll is back. How are you doing coward? Should you not go back to your little teenage section and insult Arabs constantly and Arab users behind their backs and then cry to the moderators about supposed "racism" when we apply the same medicine to you trolls?

Don't worry I got your posts stored and I also got them translated. So you will not escape Scot-free and your hypocrisy will be displayed for all to see.

You were the one who started given me dislikes and face palms for no reason first. I AM SURE THAT THE MODERATORS CAN SEE THAT. Also I already explained why I gave that. You were replying to an Zionist supporter who used false claims of "Palestinian terrorism" to oppress and kill civilian Palestinians with. Besides given face palms or dislikes is not against the forum rules. You do realize that this was an invention of this forums staff? 
The least is that they don't get rape in masses though :lol:

There is a big hack of a difference between dignity, and cultural differences.

7abibi don't bother with pathetic trolls. They have no reason to take the moral high ground given that their country is worse off in nearly every department. Their only intention is to troll and meddle in issues that do not concern them.

-------------

Last edited:
Who in the world wants to be associated with ksa? :lol:

Yeah, "no problem with Arabs, Sunnis, Saudi Arabians etc.". We see that clearly. Going to reply to my post number 21 in this thread or you are just looking past that?
Yes, "neutral". We see that. How old are you again? Same in the other thread with that unfortunate incident of abuse that can be found in every country you are trolling and mentioning me.

Butthurt much? Apparently yes.

Who in the world wants to be associated with ksa? :lol:

You just did. Unless this was some sort of Taqqyiah, then forgiveness is the only thing we can offer :lol:

Not to mention the rants we hear every year by your kinds demanding to re-open their shrines - which is impossible I guess. :D

At the end of the day we have been stomped for decades if not centuries. :azn:

Yeah, "no problem with Arabs, Sunnis, Saudi Arabians etc.". We see that clearly. Going to reply to my post number 21 in this thread or you are just looking past that?
Yes, "neutral". We see that. How old are you again? Same in the other thread with that unfortunate incident of abuse that can be found in every country you are trolling and mentioning me.

Butthurt much? Apparently yes.

Oh kiddo the world doesnt start and end with saudis or arabs.. and not all sunnis are arab... and unlike u sunnis dnt justify "yazeed" or consider others kafir etc.. a saudi "sunni" is an oxymoron.. as for ur bs.. sure kiddo..

Did you look at ur homies post which i quoted ? or did you chose to close your eyes on tht one?

Butthurt or blind? 
You just did. Unless this was some sort of Taqqyiah, then forgiveness is the only thing we can offer :lol:

Not to mention the rants we hear every year by your kinds demanding to re-open their shrines - which is impossible I guess. :D

At the end of the day we have been stomped for decades if not centuries. :azn:

My kind? lmao.. u certainly dnt know me my frnd.. as for KSA.. i swear by Allah.. if you didnt have the holy sites in ur country id never even give a damn.

Oh kiddo the world doesnt start and end with saudis or arabs.. and not all sunnis are arab... and unlike u sunnis dnt justify "yazeed" or consider others kafir etc.. a saudi "sunni" is an oxymoron.. as for ur bs.. sure kiddo..

Did you look at ur homies post which i quoted ? or did you chose to close your eyes on tht one?

Butthurt or blind? 

My kind? lmao.. u certainly dnt know me my frnd.. as for KSA.. i swear by Allah.. if you didnt have the holy sites in ur country id never even give a damn.

Yes, your kind. I saw you throwing flames all over the place which places you among the %99 of people around the globe who are mad at us.

With all due respect, but whether you gave a damn or not about us, you equal 0 to us. In other word, your are the one who's blood is boiling, something we enjoy watching off and on :lol: Therefore, please spare us from " I give a damn " or rat or whatever.

Yes, your kind. I saw you throwing flames all over the place which places you among the %99 of people around the globe who are mad at us.

With all due respect, but whether you gave a damn or not about us, you equal 0 to us. In other word, your are the one who's blood is boiling, something we enjoy watching off and on :lol: Therefore, please spare us from " I give a damn " or rat or whatever.

Instead of the rants... tell us .. isnt ur law discriminatory? as for equaling 0 to you.. come back when u actually do something ground breaking instead of buying foriegn stuff or at max assembling a few parts under tot... or atleast publish worth mentioning research papers..

Hell for starters atleast protect ur country urself !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom