What's new

Female lawyer defends client in court

Yes, your kind. I saw you throwing flames all over the place which places you among the %99 of people around the globe who are mad at us.

With all due respect, but whether you gave a damn or not about us, you equal 0 to us. In other word, your are the one who's blood is boiling, something we enjoy watching off and on :lol: Therefore, please spare us from " I give a damn " or rat or whatever.

We should not give a damn about such individuals. Nor should we even bother. Ignorants are a waste of time.

I bet he knows nothing about the ancient Arab world or our ancient Semitic civilizations that arguably gave more to the world than any other civilizations let alone generally being considered the oldest.

Nor should we care what outsiders say. They don't have any business anyway. We are not meddling in his matters and holding long moral speeches and being hypocrites while we easily could have a field day if this was just another forum.

Serious criticism put forward in a respectful manner that is open for a dialogue that could make both parties more clever, widen their horizons are always welcome but we have seen none of that.

Hence we should not bother.

@Yzd Khalifa anyway 7abibi what are your comments on this news? There have been other practicing female lawyers for quite some time but none have appeared in courts being defendants from what I know off.

Instead of the rants

I never demonstrated any ranting behavior whatsoever, unlike yourself. As a matter of fact, I happen to be as fresh as a frozen blueberry, something your obviously lack, your attitude speaks for itself.

tell us .. isnt ur law discriminatory? as for equaling 0 to you

It depends on whom you are talking to. For the Saudi people, they believe that men are supposed to carry out certain duties to feed their families, while females are supposed to carry other duties, which is a fact as much as your opinion and existence equals 0 to them.

Hell for starters atleast protect ur country urself

I saw no body standing with our men during the 2009 war - when we butchered your brothers - but themselves, nor did I see a single foreign personnel storming Al-Qaida's safe heavens but themselves.

come back when u actually do something ground breaking instead of buying foriegn stuff

I'm leaving next week to Texas to see my grandparents. At the same time, I probably will get the chance to go to the Saudi-built industrial complexes belonging to SAABC, how's that? Nice try though ;) ...

Instead of the rants... tell us .. isnt ur law discriminatory? as for equaling 0 to you.. come back when u actually do something ground breaking instead of buying foriegn stuff or at max assembling a few parts under tot... or atleast publish worth mentioning research papers..

Hell for starters atleast protect ur country urself !

I never demonstrated any ranting behavior whatsoever, unlike yourself. As a matter of fact, I happen to be as fresh as a frozen blueberry, something your obviously lack, your attitude speaks for itself.

Loved for first post in this thread... not as fresh it seems?

It depends on whom you are talking to. For the Saudi people, they believe that men are supposed to carry out certain duties to feed their families, while females are supposed to carry other duties, which is a fact as much as your opinion and existence equals 0 to them.

Again ur country ur rules.. but did you read my posts carefully? also driving cars exactly isnt haram is it? anyways good luck..

I saw no body standing with our men during the 2009 war - when we butchered your brothers - but themselves, nor did I see a single foreign personnel storming Al-Qaida's safe heavens but themselves.

My brothers? u high on tht qat thing again? also bombing a a bunch of houthi rebels in some desert along with the yemeni army isnt a big issue.. even the papua new guinea airforce can do tht..

I'm leaving next week to Texas to see my grandparents. At the same time, I probably will get the chance to go to the Saudi-built industrial complexes belonging to SAABC, how's that? Nice try though ;) ...

What has KSA from independence till now developed? despite the petro dollar etc? parts for aircrafter under ToT from foriegn companies? big achievement..

Again ur country ur rules.. but did you read my posts carefully? also driving cars exactly isnt haram is it? anyways good luck..

My brothers? u high on tht qat thing again? also bombing a a bunch of houthi rebels in some desert along with the yemeni army isnt a big issue.. even the papua new guinea airforce can do tht..

What has KSA from independence till now developed? despite the petro dollar etc? parts for aircrafter under ToT from foriegn companies? big achievement..

Just shows your ignorance once again about the Arab world that you so frequently comment about. The Houthi areas are not desert, LOL. It is a mountainous and forested area with mountain tops that are nearly 4000 meters tall. It is very difficult terrain to fight in and the Houthi's know that area as good as their own pockets. We are not talking about operation Desert Storm here.

Why can't you just leave commenting on issues that you know nothing about?

The ban of women driving has nothing to do with a religious ruling as such but what it might lead do. Aside from that there is no "law" banning women from driving. There is one banning them from taking a driving license. This issue is not black and white and has been explained 1000 times in details. Nor are most Saudi Arabians supportive of this law nor me. I have criticized it many times. As recently as last week.

Qat is not chewed in KSA. In fact is is illegal. Aside from that then qat is a very mild "drug". In fact it is a green plant that you chew which has been known for thousands of years in the Middle East and parts of Africa.

Are you high on heroin? You see how stupid that sounds?

Instead of running your mouth talking about issues you have no clue about then visit this thread and then talk.

https://defence.pk/threads/gcc-states-economy-development.243555/

Many other similar threads that I don't have a link to right now. Other members might help you with that.

Such as @Bubblegum Crisis

In short why do you worry about us? You already said openly that you don't care then don't comment. How hard can it be?

Last edited:

You thought right, I have no passion or respect for your kind. :lol:

Whoever said it is haram is delusional or probably insane. For a moment it seemed as if the Saudi society demanded it all. LoL

My brothers? u high on tht qat thing again?

Both of you have things in common, which grants you a seat in their bus.

also bombing a a bunch of houthi rebels in some desert

Let just try not to use Taqqyaih, calling things what they ought to be called. Those savages were terrorists, and we killed them.

along with the yemeni army isnt a big issue.. even the papua new guinea airforce can do tht..

You don't know the half of it boy :lol:

What has KSA from independence till now developed

Unlike most nations on the planet, KSA takes pride for not being colonized by foreign power, get your facts right. As for achievements, I guess @al-Hasani is the best to speak on that.

despite the petro dollar etc? parts for aircrafter under ToT from foriegn companies? big achievement..

Firstly, KSA is a country that doesn't live on donations and panhandling.

Secondly, We do partial and full ToTs based on our own calculations in hand.

Thirdly, Building an aircraft isn't as easy as you think, many nations - including heavily industrial ones - couldn't do it let alone Saudia or India or Malaysia.

Next in line please :whistle:

Just shows your ignorance once again about the Arab world that you so frequently comment about. The Houthi areas are not desert, LOL. It is a mountainous and forested area with mountain tops that are nearly 4000 meters tall. It is very difficult terrain to fight in and the Houthi's know that area as good as their own pockets. We are not talking about operation Desert Storm here.

See the pics:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...2tSkwfWM_p4Yu3KRlsX3OcKQ&ust=1383508848029616

Using airstrikes... for the yemeni and saudi forces....must be hell of a war..

Why can't you just leave commenting on issues that you know nothing about?

The ban of women driving has nothing to do with a religious ruling as such but what it might lead do. Aside from that there is no "law" banning women from driving. There is one banning them from taking a driving license. This issue is not black and white and has been explained 1000 times in details. Nor are most Saudi Arabians supportive of this law nor me. I have criticized it many times. As recently as last week.

Look niga i dnt care .. ur country .. do whatever u like... just hate ur mullahs n saud house.. not to forget the faggot sitting in our NA.
Qat is not chewed in KSA. In fact is is illegal. Aside from that then qat is a very mild "drug". In fact it is a green plant that you chew which has been known for thousands of years in the Middle East and parts of Africa.

LMAO.

Are you high on heroin? You see how stupid that sounds?

No... i prefer scotch.. u dig?

Instead of running your mouth talking about issues you have no clue about then visit this thread and then talk.

https://defence.pk/threads/gcc-states-economy-development.243555/

Many other similar threads that I don't have a link to right now. Other members might help you with that.

Such as @Bubblegum Crisis

Just 1 innovation would be enough.. which is?

In short why do you worry about us? You already said openly then you don't care then don't comment. How hard can it be?

Screw ur clerics n citizens who finance and export terror.. something tht any guy whose countrys suffers from terrorism agrees with.

I don't need to see pics. I can look at a map that shows the height of the mountains there. The Houthi's are having a base in the Yemeni mountains in areas were the mountains are nearly 4000 meters high. It is difficult terrain. It is more or less the same with AQAP who just uses the mountains in southern Yemen as their base and in the mountains of central Yemen…..

Yes, similar to your logic about the fights with militias and terrorists in Pakistan I guess who are also only equipped with light weapons and terrain in their favor…..

Nigga? Ok Nigga. Well you can keep hating. Just like I can't stand your Mullah's that you support (read Iranian Wannabe Arab Mullahs). Nor their so-called "Grand Ayatollah" and holy cow:lol:.

I don't drink.

Google is your friend. I am watching a football match right now. (Rayo-Madrid).At the end of the day why do you care once again? You just said yourself that you don't care. So why continue to troll?

You thought right, I have no passion or respect for your kind.
:lol:

Well than you should bitch abt respect etc from the entire sane world either..... the other day on MP.net ... a guy compared Pakistan on the same level as KSA.. and not in a good way... all thanks to ur kind who support terrorism..

Whoever said it is haram is delusional or probably insane. For a moment it seemed as if the Saudi society demanded it all. LoL

LMAO.

Both of you have things in common, which grants you a seat in their bus.

Well il be happy to sit in a bus with than rather than a plane with your kind.. haha

Let just try not to use Taqqyaih, calling things what they ought to be called. Those savages were terrorists, and we killed them.

Hopefully ud do the same to osamas in ur country aswell...

You don't know the half of it boy :lol:

Sure i do kiddo.. my father is serving in FATA.. fighting ur kind...
Unlike most nations on the planet, KSA takes pride for not being colonized by foreign power, get your facts right. As for achievements, I guess @al-Hasani is the best to speak on that.

Yet u curse the ottomans?

Firstly, KSA is a country that doesn't live on donations and panhandling.

Doesn anybody live in ksa at all? or do you live to s=export ur toxic cult?

Secondly, We do partial and full ToTs based on our own calculations in hand.

LOL.. no wonder not a single product worth mentioning came out of the country.. but dnt worry u got "rani" the juice..

Thirdly, Building an aircraft isn't as easy as you think, many nations - including heavily industrial ones - couldn't do it let alone Saudia or India or Malaysia.

Building parts under ToT surely is...which is what you are doing.. 
I don't need to see pics. I can look at a map that shows the height of the mountains there. The Houthi's are having a base in the Yemeni mountains in areas were the mountains are nearly 4000 meters high. It is difficult terrain. It is more or less the same with AQAP who just uses the mountains in southern Yemen as their base and in the mountains of central Yemen….

LOL.
Yes, similar to your logic about the fights with militias and terrorists in Pakistan I guess who are also only equipped with light weapons and terrain in their favor…..

We are fighting an ideology tht has terrorists pouring in from every corner of the world... from saudi funded madrassas and gets fundings from drugs,crimes and "generous" arab funders... an enemy who love to blow themselves ... an enemy tht even NATO is fighting in our neighbour afghanistan.... with open borders.. all the arms they want...armed with RRs to manpads... comparing a small insurgency of a tribe in some desert to taliban in FATA and afghanistan shows ur intelligence...

Nigga? Ok Nigga. Well you can keep hating. Just like I can't stand your Mullah's that you support (read Iranian Wannabe Arab Mullahs). Nor their so-called "Grand Ayatollah" and holy cow:lol:.

Lmao.. atleast i have the balls to say tht they are arsehole (and we Pakistanis dnt care abt them) while mr yazid cant raid raise a finger against the muftis and other morons ruling ur country? :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, keep exposing yourself. Al-Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula are the most dangerous Al-Qaeda branch in the world. Hence the Americans needed to drone them just like they do in your own Pakistan. The Houthis would probably kick the *** of most conventional armies if a land invasion took place. Partially due to the mountainous terrain. The same terrain that Taliban and your own tribes in Pakistan live off.

Well there are millions of Wannabe Arab Mullah and Grand Ayatollah holy cows in your country. Just on this forum. So yeah, it seems that they don't care indeed! Don't you even have terrorist groups with their ideology inside Pakistan?

Yes, you can count the Arabs in Pakistan on two hands, LOL.

Sorry, the Houthis are not a tribe LOL, but a terrorist cult movement. A Shia one.

Holy shit i did not know that it wasnt possible before? you guys need to wake up, fast.

It's not a good step, its a basic human right. But the direction is good.

Well than you should bitch abt respect etc from the entire sane world either..... the other day on MP.net ... a guy compared Pakistan on the same level as KSA.. and not in a good way... all thanks to ur kind who support terrorism..

:lol: Knee-jerkish reactions :lol: WhyTF should I worry about what your friends say? :lol:

We don't expect people to love us or hate us boy, but surly, we won't let anyone harm us.

Well il be happy to sit in a bus with than rather than a plane with your kind.. haha

Be my guest, but don't whine :lol:

:omghaha: Al-Qaida's presence in KSA is similar to theirs' in Japan!

Your daddy is the best in the world! Congrats! :yay:

LoLz. KSA was founded 2 decades after the fall of the Ottomans :lol: You don't know theF you're talking about.

LOL.. no wonder not a single product worth mentioning came out of the country.. but dnt worry u got "rani" the juice..

:no: That wasn't what your mother said! http://english.forbesmiddleeast.com/view.php?list=18

Oh, and if it weren't for Rani then Safi or Al-Marai or Al-Rabee' will do? :lol:

LMAO.

Doesn anybody live in ksa at all? or do you live to s=export ur toxic cult?

Building parts under ToT surely is...which is what you are doing.. 

LOL.

We are fighting an ideology tht has terrorists pouring in from every corner of the world... from saudi funded madrassas and gets fundings from drugs,crimes and "generous" arab funders... an enemy who love to blow themselves ... an enemy tht even NATO is fighting in our neighbour afghanistan.... with open borders.. all the arms they want...armed with RRs to manpads... comparing a small insurgency of a tribe in some desert to taliban in FATA and afghanistan shows ur intelligence...

Lmao.. atleast i have the balls to say tht they are arsehole (and we Pakistanis dnt care abt them) while mr yazid cant raid raise a finger against the muftis and other morons ruling ur country? :rofl:

I'm wide-awake, what can I do for you? :D
Holy shit i did not know that it wasnt possible before? you guys need to wake up, fast.

It's not a good step, its a basic human right. But the direction is good.

Oh please, set us free. :lol:

:lol: Knee-jerkish reactions :lol: WhyTF should I worry about what your friends say? :lol:

We don't expect people to love us or hate us boy, but surly, we won't let anyone harm us.

Americans have big *** bases in ur country lmao.

Be my guest, but don't whine :lol:

Sure osama.. just dnt hijack the flight to texas...

:omghaha: Al-Qaida's presence in KSA is similar to theirs' in Japan!

LMAO.. yet their top ranks are from ur kind... osama another great saudi.. coz of whom 2 countries got invaded..

Your daddy is the best in the world! Congrats! :yay:

Listen sob dont talk abt my father.

LoLz. KSA was founded 2 decades after the fall of the Ottomans :lol: You don't know theF you're talking about.

But ur ancestors were occupied by the ottomans.. watch "lawrance of arabia" lmao.

Oh, and if it weren't for Rani then Safi or Al-Marai or Al-Rabee' will do? :lol:

I dnt speak a....se ... so no thank you .. enjoy urself..

Last edited:

In your dreams :lol:

Only savagely barbarians would think of such thing that way.

LMAO.. yet their top ranks are from ur kind... osama another great saudi.. coz of whom 2 countries got invaded..

Iraq was invaded for a pretext of possessing WMDs. While Afghanistan was invaded because the Taliban offered safe heaven to Al-Qaida, not to mention killing your people, if it helps. :lol:

Your daddy is the best, again. :yay:

But ur ancestors were occupied by the ottomans.. watch "lawrance of arabia" lmao.

Here I must stop by to have a HUGE laugh at you :lol:

A- The Ottoman couldn't capture Arabia.

B- As they failed to do so, they chose to play the " Clinet " tactics, which failed :azn:

Oh great talkin abt mothers.. but what more could be expected from a bastard half breed... say holla to ur motha for me.. when u find her trailer.. been a long fukin time.

LoLz

That isn't what your mother said isn't an insult. It means that was not the way your mother brought you up.

Oh great talkin abt mothers.. but what more could be expected from a bastard half breed... say holla to ur motha for me.. when u find her trailer.. been a long fukin time.

I dnt speak assholenese ... so no thank you .. enjoy urself with those

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom