What's new

Female circumcision

You never fail to amuse me with high level of your afgani intelligence.
1-

The hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari (5889) and Muslim (257) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, cutting the nails, plucking the armpit hairs, and trimming the moustache."

This hadeeth includes circumcision of both males and females.

I know women in Pakistan, America and most part of the world have NO mustache but do women in Afghanistan grow and trim their mustaches? Only cutting nails and armpit hair and pubes applies to women and trimming the moustache and circumcision does not applies to women.

2-
Muslim (349) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the two circumcised parts, i.e., the circumcised part of the husband and the circumcised part of the wife, which indicates that a woman may be circumcised just like a man.
Abu Dawood (5271) narrated from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcisions in Madeenah and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” But the scholars differed concerning this hadeeth. Some of them classed it as da’eef (weak) and others classed it as saheeh. It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. The fact that circumcision for women is prescribed in Islam is confirmed by the ahaadeeth quoted above, not by this disputed hadeeth. But the scholars differed concerning the ruling, and there are three opinions:
So if a hadith had said, "when a husband kisses the wounds on his wife he should be gentle" would this mean that the husband should inflict wounds on his wife before kissing because the word wound is in it? Like i said, Islam is not in favor of it meaning it is not obligatory and not part of the religion however if one does so, she must be very careful.
The reason why the concept of women circumcision is weak because non of Prophet mohammed's relatives practiced it and Islam gives women equal right as men as for sexual pleasure between partners (husband wife).

And thanks for letting me know you are a atheist afgani?

Do you mean revealed?

Ahmad has clarified that female circumcision is an Islamic thing.

I have not heard of female circumcision amongst the Jews for instance.

Yes,

And google images has clarified that Hindus gods are monkeys cows and elephants and gave birth to mythical creatures.

Ewww.. I have seen a video; majority in Egypt practice this but Ahmad why you opened this thread? here isn't any female who can debate this and from boys you can't hope much because no one remember how much pain it had :lol:

Ahmad this one for you:

بچه ها را سنت میکردند و دختر ها نیز در محفل بودن، وقتیکه که کار شروع شد دختر ها همه ده ګریان شدن... کسی پرسید شما چرا ګریه میکید؟؟؟ ګفتند شما چول هایتان ده جان ما تیز میکنید

:lol:

Judging by your understanding of Islam one can confidently say you are an atheist who has a agenda against Islam. Your source of information about Islam is anti-Islam propaganda who present Muslim's opinions as Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
no i am not atheist, even if i am, it is non of your business.

According to your argument female circumcision is Islamic and is obligatory then why do you have a problem with the words of Allah? The quran says, Those who disbelieve in what allah has revealed are disbelievers.

According to your argument female circumcision is Islamic and is obligatory then why do you have a problem with the words of Allah? The quran says, Those who disbelieve in what allah has revealed are disbelievers.
my problem is with those guys who imposes this thing on the others, thankfully we dont have this issue(female circumcision) in central/south east asia, but in in Africa and big parts of the middle east it is widespread.

my problem is with those guys who imposes this thing on the others, thankfully we dont have this issue(female circumcision) in central/south east asia, but in in Africa and big parts of the middle east it is widespread.

Are you capable of answering simple question?

Or maybe somebody ask the girl if she wants to do it or not. It is being done on the kids, let them grow up, and if they want it then they will do it themselves. Why is it being imposed on them?

This applies to male circumcision as well. Hopefully education will decrease the number of people that practise this barbaric ritual on male babies in the coming decades.

Are you capable of answering simple question?

The only problem here is you who thinks it's necessary to know the faith or personal beliefs of others. :)

So what if he's an atheist or a secularist?

This applies to male circumcision as well. Hopefully education will decrease the number of people that practise this barbaric ritual on male babies in the coming decades.
If you are ever going to have a son "judging by your intelligence i dough it" if he does not gets circumcised he is going to get it himself because he will realize thats best for him.

The only problem here is you who thinks it's necessary to know the faith or personal beliefs of others. :)
So what if he's an atheist or a secularist?
Never poke your nose in a matter which is beyond your comprehension level.

"If any of you has sex with his wife let he be true to her. If he attains his pleasure before her then he shouldn't hurry her away until she also attains her pleasure." (Anas )

If removal of genitalia is compulsory then why would Prophet Mohammed PBUH prohibits husband to desert his wife right after sex when his needs is fulfilled?

yes, i answered it.
I asked you, (according to you) female circumcision is Islamic if so then are you rejecting allah's words? you answer was totally irrelevant to the question.
I am asking you something, do you think this act is according to or against islam?
You would have known the answer by now if you had slightest of intelligence in you.
I am personally against it however Islam is neither against or in favor of it so Islam has nothing to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom