What's new

Female circumcision

Thanks for reminding me i am talking to highly intelligent Afghani. :) you chose the topic for discussion in PDF.
You are getting personal, i never broke the rules of the forum, things like this are being discussed on daily basis. End of it.

This topic is as pertinent as the other threads we have here on social and cultural and religious linked gender injustice issues.

I am seriously disgusted. I always thought the Bohris were more business minded, education focused, and forward thinking in their collective outlook.

Or maybe somebody ask the girl if she wants to do it or not. It is being done on the kids, let them grow up, and if they want it then they will do it themselves. Why is it being imposed on them?
Original Post By Ahmad

Why is male circumcision imposed on male kids?

Let them grow up too and then take a call.

The OP is busted. ;) Good one Doc.

I think these thread have no cause for a defence forum.

I disagree, it is actually a very important issue that everyone needs to be aware of.

Not sure if everyone here understand what female circumcision is.
It means cutting off the clitoris.
A clitoris is a woman's primary means of feeling pleasure during sexual intercourse.
In a society where a woman is not allowed to feel pleasure but merely function as an object that cooks, cleans and makes babies...it makes complete to destroy a woman's sensual pleasure.
It is supposed to ensure that the woman stays faithful and is not distracted from her chores by the small matter of enjoying sex.
I would use the term "Barbaric", but Barbarians don't deserve it.

Er..........i don't know about circumcision , the benefits, purpose etc.

But if it is to be done, for religious reasons, then it should done surgically by a appropriate person from a medical background. Not some grandpa, grandma.

The child/individual undergoing circumcision, should be administered with an anesthetic before.

I'm pretty sure Children who undergo such trauma will have psychological effects in the future.

Before some members brand me an Islamophobe, just want to clarify, my opinion holds the same for followers of Judaism or any other religion or group where circumcision is performed.

There is no benefit, this is old sacrificial ritual of tribes which is inherited by muslims. it is same as goat sacrifice in hinduism.

Most of the muslim traditions are inherited from tribes. Even the god name allah is taken from old tribes. Prohibition from pork is taken from jews, halal too it taken from jews. infact male circumcision too is taken from jew culture.

these old lame rituals must end. Forskin and cliot is for sexual pleasure stop exposing it or cutting it.

I disagree, it is actually a very important issue that everyone needs to be aware of.

Not sure if everyone here understand what female circumcision is.
It means cutting off the clitoris.
A clitoris is a woman's primary means of feeling pleasure during sexual intercourse.
In a society where a woman is not allowed to feel pleasure but merely function as an object that cooks, cleans and makes babies...it makes complete to destroy a woman's sensual pleasure.
It is supposed to ensure that the woman stays faithful and is not distracted from her chores by the small matter of enjoying sex.
I would use the term "Barbaric", but Barbarians don't deserve it.

And no one should be under a slight impression that Islam promotes such a crime against women.

1-

The hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari (5889) and Muslim (257) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, cutting the nails, plucking the armpit hairs, and trimming the moustache."

This hadeeth includes circumcision of both males and females.

2-

Muslim (349) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the two circumcised parts, i.e., the circumcised part of the husband and the circumcised part of the wife, which indicates that a woman may be circumcised just like a man.

3-

Abu Dawood (5271) narrated from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcisions in Madeenah and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” But the scholars differed concerning this hadeeth. Some of them classed it as da’eef (weak) and others classed it as saheeh. It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. The fact that circumcision for women is prescribed in Islam is confirmed by the ahaadeeth quoted above, not by this disputed hadeeth. But the scholars differed concerning the ruling, and there are three opinions:

There is no benefit, this is old sacrificial ritual of tribes which is inherited by muslims. it is same as goat sacrifice in hinduism.

Most of the muslim traditions are inherited from tribes. Even the god name allah is taken from old tribes. Prohibition from pork is taken from jews, halal too it taken from jews. infact male circumcision too is taken from jew culture.

these old lame rituals must end. Forskin and cliot is for sexual pleasure stop exposing it or cutting it.

Genius, Islam did not take anything from anybody. Allah send chain of prophets like Jesus "Isa" upon whom bible "injeel" was revealed and Moses "Musa" upon whom torah "tawrat" was revealed so its obvious that Islam is going to have many similarities with these holy books because they are words of same god Allah.

As for female circumcision, It has NOTHING to do with Islam and only scums of the earth practice such rituals.

Genius, Islam did not take anything from anybody. Allah send chain of prophets like Jesus "Isa" upon whom bible "injeel" was reviled and Moses "Musa" upon whom torah "tawrat" was reviled so its obvious that Islam is going to have many similarities with these holy books because they are words of same god Allah.

As for female circumcision, It has NOTHING to do with Islam and only scums of the earth practice such rituals.

Do you mean revealed?

Ahmad has clarified that female circumcision is an Islamic thing.

I have not heard of female circumcision amongst the Jews for instance.

Logoo khuda ka khoof karo koi.

These days the quality of threads has dropped down a lot.Management has to do something about it.

How much more i need to ignore ....?

wow a thread about Female genitalia....
Thats why i come to PDF...
homer-woohoo.gif
better you google the word and i bet you will never come to this forum again :P

Back
Top Bottom