What's new

Female activists scuffle with Istanbul police on Int'l Women’s Day (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

Women have every right in Turkey but there are still things that make them angry, we have still some fields we need to make progress as society.

I support them on their protest.
WHAT FIELDS, I WILL ASSIST YOU.

Women have every right in Turkey but there are still things that make them angry, we have still some fields we need to make progress as society.

Well you're right. Turkish women are much better off than middle eastern or south Asian women. I guess they want to reach the european levels of equality between the sexes. Their standards are higher, so to speak.

WHAT FIELDS, I WILL ASSIST YOU.
Most important is equality of Men and Women, although they are equal on govermental basis but not in social basis, espacially in south eastern provinces.

Well you're right. Turkish women are much better off than middle eastern or south Asian women. I guess they want to reach the european levels of equality between the sexes. Their standards are higher, so to speak.
Thats exactly what its about.

Last edited:
Most important is equality of Men and Women, although they are equal on govermental basis but not in social basis, espacially in south eastern provinces.
but but, my mom beats the shit out of me often, im sure if i had a sister she would have done the same, and im pretty sure worse will happen when i get married.............MEN NEED RIGHTS, NOT WOMEN, MEN ARE OPPRESSED

but but, my mom beats the shit out of me often, im sure if i had a sister she would have done the same, and im pretty sure worse will happen when i get married.............MEN NEED RIGHTS, NOT WOMEN, MEN ARE OPPRESSED
No offence, you know i like Pakistan but lets be honest, Women in muslim world generally have a much harder life than Men.

No offence, you know i like Pakistan but lets be honest, Women in muslim world generally have a much harder life than Men.
hmmmm, its a bit complex question, on one hand i accept they have a hard life, but on the other their condition is getting better, well atleast i think the women in Pakistan are better off than the women is KSA atleast lol

hmmmm, its a bit complex question, on one hand i accept they have a hard life, but on the other their condition is getting better, well atleast i think the women in Pakistan are better off than the women is KSA atleast lol
Condition are not getting better or not fast enough, to be honest, women are still second class humans in muslim world.

1371511473858.png

Condition are not getting better or not fast enough, to be honest, women are still second class humans in muslim world.
well my friend it hurts to see that we don't even give them the basic rights, even those which Islam has given them, the mullahs just twist the religion according to their own views like, some days ago the Islamic Council Of Pakistan said that asking permission from first wife is not necessary for another marriage, while the constitution of Pakistan says otherwise, it says that "A person must ask permission from his first wife if he wants to marry another, it will only be valid if the first wife allows otherwise it will be considered invalid" so the council was like "the constitution is un Islamic" and everyone else was like "WTH is wrong with you people declare suicide attacks un Islamic, not this.

well my friend it hurts to see that we don't even give them the basic rights, even those which Islam has given them, the mullahs just twist the religion according to their own views like, some days ago the Islamic Council Of Pakistan said that asking permission from first wife is not necessary for another marriage, while the constitution of Pakistan says otherwise, it says that "A person must ask permission from his first wife if he wants to marry another, it will only be valid if the first wife allows otherwise it will be considered invalid" so the council was like "the constitution is un Islamic" and everyone else was like "WTH is wrong with you people declare suicide attacks un Islamic, not this.
Well, polygaym itself is a big joke, i think most of us would say its immorally if a Women wanted multiple husbands right?
So why is the other way around not immorally for some people?

Back
Top Bottom