What's new

Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one question:

What are the powers of Fresh, Full Members, Elite Members and Think Tanks?

I know Fresh can't post a thread. Full Members can't delete their own posts, I am a Senior member so know my powers. What are the powers of Elite Members and Think Tanks?

I don't think its just a change of a category? there must be some powers after getting promotion right????

Not interested to know about MODs powers as they are dangerous peoples :lol::lol::lol:

I have one question:

What are the powers of Fresh, Full Members, Elite Members and Think Tanks?

I know Fresh can't post a thread. Full Members can't delete their own posts, I am a Senior member so know my powers. What are the powers of Elite Members and Think Tanks?

I don't think its just a change of a category? there must be some powers after getting promotion right????

Not interested to know about MODs powers as they are dangerous peoples :lol::lol::lol:

Think Tanks can Rank the posts and they have the right to post in Officers mess section.

Elite members are actually senior members with a purple color:D

Think Tanks can Rank the posts and they have the right to post in Officers mess section.

All staff members converted to elite members , which is not right.

But they must have at least one additional power to Senior members otherwise what is the purpose of becoming an Elite Member?

If they want peoples donate money to become elite members why not move them to Donors Group instead like some other forums do? I don't think its a bad idea to allow Elite members to close their own threads (not others obviously) for additional powers.

I believe after having 5000+ posts the Admins should know they are respectable members and not newbies who usually get banned very often or go against the forum rules. May be powers like Closing their own threads or something similar should be given to the Elite Class Members also? It will further reduce the load from the MODs also if say the thread is going against the topic or somebody is swearing....... the elite class members can close the thread if they had created that particular thread and wait for MODs to clean the mess (delete posts)

bad idea :tdown::tdown::tdown:

The function does exist but i would recommend to keep it desabled. Not everybody in this forum is defense related. I know nothing about Aircrafts i have been learning from defense forums since past 7-8 years but in practical know nothing and do not consider myself worthy to post in those sections.

If the posts from Members Club or non-defense section will not be counted i am sure many members are going to run away from here :rofl: (i won't go anywhere but my posts will never rise above 4000) :rofl:

Man, I feel your pain. :lol::rofl:

Man, I feel your pain. :lol::rofl:

true yaar.......... i only post in Economy and Members club sections. Sometimes post in political forums too but if the posts are not going to be counted there i am not going to start posting and destroying the quality of Aviation or other defense related sections :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am happy with reading those posts only :rofl::rofl:

How did I miss this important inclusion.....:undecided:

Where is the section? I must be blind here.....:agree:

Buddy, the post you are quoting is from 2006. We had a religious forum and it didn't end well. In this forum we have many people from many religions. It is hard to moderate people with diverse beliefs. Many tend to go off topic by posting pictures of cartoons, cows, etc.

All the gunnah goes to me, because i will fail moderate every single post. Therefore, we will never have anything religious discussed in this defence forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Not suggesting but just saying:

Posts at the member club section should not count up since most of those discussions are not defence related but mere chatting. But I do not know whether forum software can support this option or not.

We haven't had that big of a chatting problem - save the recent Shoaib Malik/Sania Mirza gossip - which is a once in a blue moon type of thing.

No need for India defence section. The name is Pakitsan Defence Forum.
I dont see a Pakistan Defence sectionon most "popluar" Indian defence blogs.
We promote everything that is relevant to Pakistan in a strategic and political context. Understanding India's defence capabilities is a large part of serving Pakistan's own needs.

Thanks and Congratulations to The managment , specially to You , Asim aquil , Taimikhan , A.M and Stealth.

Regards: :pakistan:
Thanks

How did I miss this important inclusion.....:undecided:

Where is the section? I must be blind here.....:agree:
This thread was resurrected from the dead and those discussions have been removed now.

This is defence forum so retired or serviving miltery personal should be only given position of TT .
In many cases they are, and in some cases they just have great views and a great background.

What are the powers of Elite Members and Think Tanks?

Elite members will be the first people to test drive all new features we introduce before they are passed downwards.

Think Tanks are a functional group, they do have some extra rights but also serve as our ideological guides.

If they want peoples donate money to become elite members why not move them to Donors Group instead like some other forums do?

Elite status is granted to people who have shown an above average commitment to the website and are planning to stick around for a long time. They are those who are contributing with their services to this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom