What's new

Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated, I will not indulge in religious stuff.

Asim will bear me out that it turns nasty and infructuous, apart from creating bad blood.

He can also tell you what has been stated.

I aim to have a peaceful and comfortable stay out here as far as feasible since I am enjoying the environment to a great degree with the present state of affairs.

Dont worry the sub-forum will be tightly moderated, at first sign of trouble; topic close!.

Thanks.

But I am not in it.

Would however enjoy reading whatis going on. It will add to my knowledge.

More so, to observe the views of the self styled, self importance assigned experts! ;)

Power has an aggressive connotation.

If that be so, you keep it but let me be devoid of religion. Life is my religion. I do not prefer to be bounded in shackles by something that only brings strife to mankind and pretends to bringing peace!

Live in your dreams and (mis)concepts SIR !! ;)

Mr Kashif.

Thank you.

It is kind of you to allow me to choose my path.

I feel almost like a free bird!

1. Because you can"feel" and "see" a country. It is an entity. Religion is abstract.

Your concept of reality and abstraction is confused. The nation, the country is no more or no less real than religion. What the people see is dirt, plants, the sky the sea, the mountains and the animals and birds that reside in the lands. They do not "see" Pak. as you claim. Rather, what they "see" is an idea, an idea of greatness of potential prosperity and liberty and they call this idea, this ideal Pakistan.

Therefore the "nation" is no more abstract than religion and those who die for either religion or state both die for an idea and an ideal.

Your concept of reality and abstraction is confused. The nation, the country is no more or no less real than religion. What the people see is dirt, plants, the sky the sea, the mountains and the animals and birds that reside in the lands. They do not "see" Pak. as you claim. Rather, what they "see" is an idea, an idea of greatness of potential prosperity and liberty and they call this idea, this ideal Pakistan.

Therefore the "nation" is no more abstract than religion and those who die for either religion or state both die for an idea and an ideal.

You are entitled to your views.

You feel I am confused.

May I take the liberty of stating that you appear "cerebrally disorderly" in presenting your views.

You have in no stretch of imagination shown the connection of the perception of nation with religion in a comparative way.

Much that I normally give great credence to your posts, unfortunately, here I can only beseech you to collect your thoughts without emotion and without the baggage of championing religion in a sort of blind faith manner, and give your points.

I am sure, then, maybe it will help me to understand religion in the manner you desire.

[Mod Edit: You do need to worry about when some Mod will pounce on a member's post. When we notice posts that do not comply with forum rules and etiquettes, they will be taken care of]

1. You have in no stretch of imagination shown the connection of the perception of nation with religion in a comparative way.

2.I am sure, then, maybe it will help me to understand religion in the manner you desire.

1. What I tried to say was that your eg of the "Nation" as an eg of reality was incorrect because the "nation" is also an idea.

2. The act of understanding is up to you, I sought merely to explain.

Sigatoka, I, for one understood what you're trying to get across and it does make sense.

Not suggesting but just saying:

Posts at the member club section should not count up since most of those discussions are not defence related but mere chatting. But I do not know whether forum software can support this option or not.

Not suggesting but just saying:

Posts at the member club section should not count up since most of those discussions are not defence related but mere chatting. But I do not know whether forum software can support this option or not.

bad idea :tdown::tdown::tdown:

The function does exist but i would recommend to keep it desabled. Not everybody in this forum is defense related. I know nothing about Aircrafts i have been learning from defense forums since past 7-8 years but in practical know nothing and do not consider myself worthy to post in those sections.

If the posts from Members Club or non-defense section will not be counted i am sure many members are going to run away from here :rofl: (i won't go anywhere but my posts will never rise above 4000) :rofl:

No need for India defence section. The name is Pakitsan Defence Forum.
I dont see a Pakistan Defence sectionon most "popluar" Indian defence blogs.

I need feedback from members, and want to hear what they think about Pakistani Forces Forum and how it runs. If you have any problem with it, dont agree with some of the things. Please let us know, we will try to fix that issue and make your stay comfortable.

Now feel free to say it. You have freedom of speech with respect!

Webbie i must confess that i was not happy about Religious Debates being closed at pdf a while ago .

But i have changed my mind when i Joined Israeli millitary forum and i understood why these debates are being closed in PDF as Moderators and Admins are involved in extremely Racist comments in Israeli forum & they do have sections to discuss religion which i now believe is not a good idea.

I would encourage the PDF managment to be strict upon these issues as they are not to be discussed at a Defense forum(Though we should be allowed to discuss Islamic Millitary history) & by having crusing around in other forums i must "Congratulate PDF team " as i think that PDF is the Best Pakistani Forum in the world.

Moreover please do take care of timely upgrades and security Issues , if possible please add few more mods .

Thanks and Congratulations to The managment , specially to You , Asim aquil , Taimikhan , A.M and Stealth.

Regards: :pakistan:

Last edited:
mujhe admin bana do ...meain PDF ki polulation 1/3 kar dounga!

'

3. 'Islam and Islamic History' was long due !! Thanks again to introduce it !! We must not miss the point that we are MUSLIMS first and then any thing else !!

How did I miss this important inclusion.....:undecided:

Where is the section? I must be blind here.....:agree:

Webbie i must confess that i was not happy about Religious Debates being closed at pdf a while ago .

But i have changed my mind when i Joined Israeli millitary forum and i understood why these debates are being closed in PDF as Moderators and Admins are involved in extremely Racist comments in Israeli forum & they do have sections to discuss religion which i now believe is not a good idea.

I would encourage the PDF managment to be strict upon these issues as they are not to be discussed at a Defense forum(Though we should be allowed to discuss Islamic Millitary history) & by having crusing around in other forums i must "Congratulate PDF team " as i think that PDF is the Best Pakistani Forum in the world.

Moreover please do take care of timely upgrades and security Issues , if possible please add few more mods .

Thanks and Congratulations to The managment , specially to You , Asim aquil , Taimikhan , A.M and Stealth.

Regards: :pakistan:

Black Blood ,

Do you want to become TT or Mod :lol:

Makhan kuch ziada nahi ho gia:lol:

I think standard of PDF is static , we more need experienced mods and TT like AM, MuradK etc.

This is defence forum so retired or serviving miltery personal should be only given position of TT .

I could not understand the elite membership position , there is no need of elite class :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom