What's new

Fed up with EU, Erdogan says Turkey could join Shanghai bloc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are brothers, no matterhow hard you try to deny it, it is the truth. Like I said, China need to concentrate on Iran, Syria, Gulf a lot more instead of Turkic nations

The reason why Turkish people have close ties to Central Asian States is because most of them follow the traditions of Sufism not just blood ties. Pakistan also follows a similar tradition and I mention this because the Ottoman Turks were Sufi's. We Pakistan cherish and love Hadrat Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi. This makes us unique to the Arab world, although Salafism came only in the last 150 years. The Hui Muslims follow the traditions of Sufism unfortunately from my reading the Uighur brother's don't.

LOL It is official, you can't Read!
Where did I Deny anything about you being brothers with them or not? Nowhere.

Those Kazakhs K.O Turks in that video. LOL
I am waiting for you to tell me Kazaks and other Central Asians hate Grey Wolf Right-Wing nationalists lol

Turks know the difference between Uighurs and Han Chinese don't you worry. look at my posts. brotherhood between our nations are there to stay forever.

Turks have no problems if the Chinese are brothers with Pakistan, it is none of our business. Same with Iran and China,Gulf and China, China and Thailand or whatever, we care little for it.

You mean when they failed hard in distinguishing Uighurs and Beat them up?

Where did I worry about anything? Stop your false accusations that others are writing words they never wrote or said!

Last edited:
The reason why Turkish people have close ties to Central Asian States is because most of them follow the traditions of Sufism not just blood ties. Pakistan also follows a similar tradition and I mention this because the Ottoman Turks were Sufi's. We Pakistan cherish and love Hadrat Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi. This makes us unique to the Arab world, although Salafism came only in the last 150 years. The Hui Muslims follow the traditions of Sufism unfortunately from my reading the Uighur brother's don't.
I know nothing about Hui Muslims i cannot comment on them.
They are not Turkic are they?
Our blood ties keeps us closer than we are with Arabs , Iranians etc....

You mean when they failed hard in distinguishing Uighurs and Beat them up?

Where did I worry about anything? Stop your falsly accusing others of writing words, they never wrote or said.
How do you know they were Turks that did that? We clearly know the difference between Han and Uighurs.
And that attack on that Korean women looked staged. LOL she hardly looked scared.

You mean cultural ties. Genetically you are closer to Iranians and Arabs.

I am waiting for you to tell me Kazaks and other Central Asians hate Grey Wolf Right-Wing nationalists lol

I don't care, nor even know, what Grey wolves or whatever are. LOL

How do you know they were Turks that did that? We clearly know the difference between Han and Uighurs.
And that attack on that Korean women looked staged. LOL she hardly looked scared.

Cuz the news articles and videos showed it, LOL

Where is your "proof" it was staged?

You mean cultural ties. Genetically you are closer to Iranians and Arabs.
We are not genetically closer to Iranians or Arabs , we just have a lot of Arabs and Iranians in Turkey.

I don't care, nor even know, what Grey wolves or whatever are. LOL

Cuz the news articles and videos showed it, so you are the RETARD, LOL
You know nothing then. please stay out of this topic. and let people that know their cultures of these nations discuss properly.

No the Hui Muslims are not Turkic by blood. The reason why the Arab world is in disarray is because they have lost their love for our Islamic traditions. If the same Muslims who were alive 100 years ago would be shaking their head in dismay that the tombs of the Sahaba are being destroyed ruthlessly. Milad un nabi is only practiced now in Egypt, Pakistan and Turkey. Which is why I said Turks and Pakistani's are similar not just in blood but in ideology. Erdogan should move away from America and form a friendship with Russia and China. It's about time Uncle Sam is brought down a peg or two.

Bro, I did not mentioned anything about the vast majority of Turks being nice or not, nor anything about his assumption about central asians ties with Turkey. I merely pointed out the irony that past attacks ran counter to this statement "They all love Uighurs too. lol"

I agree, Racism is everywhere, I never said otherwise.
In China, there is indeed racism between Han Chinese and Uighurs. But not what you would expect. It is a kind of reverse racism. It is Uighurs discriminating against Han Chinese. Interestingly, it is a government sanctioned racism out of some stupid mentality in central government that tries to please foolhardy minority like Uighurs. Probably inspired by communism, since Chinese had never acted this way before in history. How did I know? I grew up in Xinjiang.

We are not genetically closer to Iranians or Arabs , we just have a lot of Arabs and Iranians in Turkey.

img-3.png

Taishang, you are the most professional troll on this board, I have to admit this. Congratz.

'Turkey has no strategic value; Turks have no common cultural heritage with Central Asians....'

Such postings are pure trolling - and you know this. Stop being so provocative.

Do you even believe in your own words? Your government implied that they would support Turkey's aspiration to join SCO.

You are calling Turkey Islamist and at the same time you are preferring close cooperation with Iran?

That's hypocritical. China and Turkey have to work together in a globalised world. Thats a fact. We have some differences and we have some common interests (Pakistan, India, North Korea, Central Asia etc.). Let's focus on common interests like real grownups.

No the Hui Muslims are not Turkic by blood. The reason why the Arab world is in disarray is because they have lost their love for our Islamic traditions. If the same Muslims who were alive 100 years ago would be shaking their head in dismay that the tombs of the Sahaba are being destroyed ruthlessly. Milad un nabi is only practiced now in Egypt, Pakistan and Turkey. Which is why I said Turks and Pakistani's are similar not just in blood but in ideology. Erdogan should move away from America and form a friendship with Russia and China. It's about time Uncle Sam is brought down a peg or two.

It's better to stay friendly with Russia, they host a lot of Turks, and are treated better. We should obviously concentrate on Central Asia.

In China, there is indeed racism between han Chinese and Uighurs. But not what you would expect. It is a kind of reverse racism. It is Uighurs discriminating against han Chinese. Interestingly, it is a government sanctioned racism out of some stupid mentality in central government that tries to please foolhardy minority like Uighurs. Probably inspired by communism, since Chinese had never acted this way before in history. How did I know? I grew up in Xinjiang.
If Uighurs are so racist towards Han Chinese, then that means there's no hope for you to gain the trust of Central Asia.
Stop being weird. No one hates the Han Chinese. Communist Government just makes you think that.
But, you worship Americans. And don't deny it, I bet you all watch and idolize the white man they tell you the Uighurs are attacking Han and you believe it. lol

Well, doesn't matter for much all this blood ties with these people, does it?
Anyways, I like Arabs, Iranians etc, but I like the Central Asians more, because we are brothers. Not really hard to understand .

It's better to stay friendly with Russia, they host a lot of Turks, and are treated better. We should obviously concentrate on Central Asia.
Turkey is ina position to influence China - by engaging with Beijing Turkey can help to resolve the Uighur issue inside China.

If you can do that with Russia after what it did to Chechens in Grozny I think it would be wise for Turkey to use it's counsel on China. Turkey occupies a critical geostrategic position and would have huge influence on China.

Well, doesn't matter for much all this blood ties with these people, does it?
Anyways, I like Arabs, Iranians etc, but I like the Central Asians more, because we are brothers. Not really hard to understand .

Just saying what binds you to Central Asians is mostly culture -- nothing wrong loving people who are culturally similar. :tup:

If Uighurs are so racist towards Han Chinese, then that means there's no hope for you to gain the trust of Central Asia.
Stop being weird. No one hates the Han Chinese. Communist Government just makes you think that.
But, you worship Americans. And don't deny it, I bet you all watch and idolize the white man they tell you the Uighurs are attacking Han and you believe it. lol

I am not saying Uighurs are racists. In fact, everyone discriminates everyone else who looks and sounds differently. It is human nature. I am saying the stupid government policy that in effect makes as if Uighurs discriminates against han Chinese. For example, in Xinjiang, when I was there, Uighur criminals were far more lightly punished for the same crime than Chinese criminals. As the result, han Chinese don't trust Uighurs and Uighurs still think they aren't fairly treated. Trust would be a lot easier to achieve if everyone is treated equally in front of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom