What's new

Fed up with EU, Erdogan says Turkey could join Shanghai bloc

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the Turks have been trying to interfere in China's Xinjiang.:lol:
Turkey would like to build a new Osman Empire, we have to be careful.:lol::lol:
How are we interfering in Xinjiang? Please explain.
The Osman Empire was not in Xinjiang. :lol:

You are just in here to cause trouble between Turks and Chinese. That is fine. If the moderators want us to hate each other, I am fine with this too.
If you want to believe Turks are racists to Kazaks then good for you. You believe what you want to believe.

LOL WUT? HOW is showing proof of what transpired (uighurs getting beat up) showing hate between turks and chinese???

In fact you are the one sowing hate and discord, with your snide trolling remarks, taking pot shots at others members here! accusing them of all kinds of things without proof. :tdown:
I merely showed how much "love" there is, haha.

If you want to believe Turks are racists to Kazaks then good for you. You believe what you want to believe.

Again, you really like falsely accusing others of writhing thing they never did, I Never said that :tdown:

Oh and beating up Uyghurs thinking they are Chinese lol This is another nonsense. we get many Chinese tourists and all are fine.

Not nonsense, it is a Fact they got beat up, and it DID Happen you cannot disprove it, cuz you got no proof to show otherwise. (which is hard to do when you see pictures and in case of the fight between Kazakhs and Turks, video footage) you fail.

Last edited:
It seems that the Turks have been trying to interfere in China's Xinjiang.:lol:
Turkey would like to build a new Osman Empire, we have to be careful.:lol::lol:

Well, for sure, they have provided fake passports to Uighur Jihadists to transport them to Syria.

Now Uighurs, along with Chechnyans, are one of the strongest pro-Turkey Jihadist foreign mercenaries inside Syria. That explains why we support Russia to eliminate them in Syria.

Well, for sure, they have provided fake passports to Uighur Jihadists to transport them to Syria.

Now Uighurs, along with Chechnyans, are one of the strongest pro-Turkey Jihadist foreign mercenaries inside Syria. That explains why we support Russia to eliminate them in Syria.

I saw on the news that they were caught red handed dishing out passports, and arrested in Indonesia and other places.

I saw on the news that they were caught red handed dishing out passports, and arrested in Indonesia and other places.
That means Turks and CHINA should never be friends?

LOL I never said that, you FAIL
But, If you keep getting beat up by your brothers, I can live with that, You know this, don't you? LOL
Tell us how much of terrorists Turkic are. Kazaks ,Uzbeks, Uighurs.
You can tell us also why China should never be our friend. :wave:

That has been officially reported. And, what was more tragic was the participation of terrorism-enabling in official capacity. It has been reported that Turkey embassy officials were personally involved.

This is a clear breach of national sovereignty and security. Putin may forgive on the surface the downing of one of his jets -- which was far from Russian mainland.

It is very hard for China's diplomacy to ignore what happened in China's sovereign land.

That means Turks and CHINA should never be friends?

Where did I say that? Nowhere, lol :lol:
Tell us how much of terrorists Turkic are. Kazaks ,Uzbeks, Uighurs.
You can tell us also why China should never be our friend. :wave:

Point out where I said anything of the sort?

Oh and I got Kazakhs friends, who showed me that video about Kazakhs beating turks, that is how I knew about it.:tup:

Where did I say that? Nowhere, lol :lol:

Point out where I said anything of the sort?

Oh and I got Kazakhs friends, who showed me that video about Kazakhs beating turks, that is how I knew about it.:tup:
You just didn't like me saying Turks and Central Asians are brothers. THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, not mine.
A lot of communist scum of Kazakhstan will not like Turks for example, but they are hated by everyone in Kazak society.
I can show you a fight between a Turk and a Turk...errr, must mean Turks don't like Turks, what kinda logic is this?

That has been officially reported. And, what was more tragic was the participation of terrorism-enabling in official capacity. It has been reported that Turkey embassy officials were personally involved.

This is a clear breach of national sovereignty and security. Putin may forgive on the surface the downing of one of his jets -- which was far from Russian mainland.

It is very hard for China's diplomacy to ignore what happened in China's sovereign land.

Wow, the Turkey embassy officials were personally involved...that is a huge crimes they pulled... they really gone off the deep end with that! Hope they got punished hard for it. The Thai Bombing of tourists, was also done by a Turk terrorists, and Erdogan never did anything to resolve it.

Wow, the Turkey embassy officials were personally involved...that is a huge crimes they pulled... they really gone off the deep end with that! Hope they got punished hard for it. The Thai Bombing of tourists, was also done by a Turk terrorists, and Erdogan never did anything to resolve it.
So, no more SCO membership? :(
Can I have names of these embassy officals ?
And why would a Turk bomb Thailand? LOL

You just didn't like me saying Turks and Central Asians are brothers. THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, not mine.
A lot of communist scum of Kazakhstan will not like Turks for example, but they are hated by everyone in Kazak society.
I can show you a fight between a Turk and a Turk...errr, must mean Turks don't like Turks, what kinda logic is this?

You are a broken record, you keep repeating the same lies :lol: Where did I say that? You fail so hard, hahahahaha :lol:
Kazakhstan is not communist, you fail again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom