What's new

Fearing recruitment, India restricts contacts with CIA

Did ISI exist in 1971?
Also, people are not scared of rats. They just like their house clean..

In my point ISI is the best organization in the world... No other spy agency can scare 1.2 billion in the world...

It's a soft intelligence agency. What's the point in that?

I don't even think ISI reports to the PM...

I guess it's soft because RAW deals with soft enemies, nothing to the caliber of what the Mossad/ CIA/ KGB/ MI6 face throughout the world routinely.

Did ISI exist in 1971?
Also, people are not scared of rats. They just like their house clean..

Lolol Indian are you mad?? You've got to admit that 1.2 billion Indians are scared of ISI, you blame even too much salt on ISI... Every article of yours is focus centered on ISI and your media cant get enough of ISI. Addicted freaks...

I guess it's soft because RAW deals with soft enemies, nothing to the caliber of what the Mossad/ CIA/ KGB/ MI6 face throughout the world routinely.

I'm sure ISI is not a "soft" enemy... Your govt is scared of it so much... Don't show your inferiority complex..

I don't even think ISI reports to the PM...

Sir Ji,
ISI reports to the PM. For military related intelligence information, I am sure they would be sharing this with Army, Navy and Airforce. But they function directly under the PM and report to him.

Do you live in Delhi or its suburbs?
Did I say the word Muslim or Hindus?
Bangladeshi refugees are both Hindus and Muslims.
Aur sharm ki baat mat karo, Unmein se kayi log tumhare zulmom sitam ke wajah se yahan aaye gain.
You killed them in millions.

I thought you guys were very angry with Pakistan. And while discussing RAW, abusing ISI and now again you go after your own poor citizens and call them Bangladeshis, just because they are Muslims rickshaw drivers.

Yaar tum logon ko sharam bhi nahin aati.

Back
Top Bottom