What's new

Fearing recruitment, India restricts contacts with CIA

CIA & Mossad placed below ISI .......:rofl::rofl:

this is the most credible list i have ever seen.......:lol:

Most have them in the top 3.

May be it was too dumb to detect the mole inside.

I doubt it maybe they are more watched or something but like I said most people have them in the top 3. A state within a state answerable to no one within the country no reason to defect IMO.

Best intelligence agency in the world :D :D :P :D :D

shameless self boasting. your country is taken over by US and other countries. Osama killed by US marines in your garrison town, predators daily bomb your people and you call ISI the best in the world.

there should be some limit. it is the only agency in the world that does not listen to its govt. ISI is the greatest threat to Pakistan, it cannot do more than some terrorist attacks and money laundering in India and Afghanistan.

shameless self boasting. your country is taken over by US and other countries. Osama killed by US marines in your garrison town, predators daily bomb your people and you call ISI the best in the world.

there should be some limit. it is the only agency in the world that does not listen to its govt. ISI is the greatest threat to Pakistan, it cannot do more than some terrorist attacks and money laundering in India and Afghanistan.

be cool dear, Go drink some cold water , anger is not good for your weak heart :cheesy:

Why you indians always love to live in denial, ok i accept RAW is the BEST agencies in the world , except few incidents caught with girl in Bangladesh, Fb leak outs etc

Now SMILE PLEASE

They're so scared that their agents might leave :D :D :D :) :D :D
One RAW officer Rabinder Singh at the top post of joint secretary already was working for CIA and with help of CIA he ran away to usa with his family under the very nose of RAW which left the Govt. of india with egg on its face. during bush presidency.

The CIA’s Previous Man In India’s RAW, Major Rabinder Singh « Therearenosunglasses’s Weblog

Bullshit.

With full conviction I can say that this is completely false.
There are Muslim IFS IPS who did stint with IB and MI though mostly in north east.

no muslim member is a BS,how can he know about details of agents???

and ISI is one of the bloody best,but only in their country...i doubt at capability of ISI beyond their own country.. :D

Muslims in RAW will certainly work for Bangladesh. But DGFI successfully recruited Hindus and penetrated RAW. :-)

be cool dear, Go drink some cold water , anger is not good for your weak heart :cheesy:

Why you indians always love to live in denial, ok i accept RAW is the BEST agencies in the world , except few incidents caught with girl in Bangladesh, Fb leak outs etc

Now SMILE PLEASE
we know that RAW is not good, but your claim of ISI being the best is some thing that no one will accept. our agency works under the control of the civilian government elected by the people, where as ISI answers to no one and can even topple your government at its will.

I don't know about Muslims and Hindus but Congress has done the biggest damage by allowing so many Bangladeshis to settle in India.
Just for votes.
All rickshaw pullers in Delhi and suburbs are mostly Bangladeshis.

Muslims in RAW will certainly work for Bangladesh. But DGFI successfully recruited Hindus and penetrated RAW. :-)

I don't know about Muslims and Hindus but Congress has done the biggest damage by allowing so many Bangladeshis to settle in India.
Just for votes.
All rickshaw pullers in Delhi and suburbs are mostly Bangladeshis.

I thought you guys were very angry with Pakistan. And while discussing RAW, abusing ISI and now again you go after your own poor citizens and call them Bangladeshis, just because they are Muslims rickshaw drivers.

Yaar tum logon ko sharam bhi nahin aati.

Back
Top Bottom