What's new

Fearing for life, Asia Bibi's lawyer flees Pakistan

I know..

But these libtards don't leave any chance to portray bad image of Pakistan to the world..

Even see this thread.. libtards encouraging other fellow members who are so disheartened and leaving the country because of 3-4% of the Pakistanis...
lol the Libturds are the first to flee Pakistan.

This is the view of the common Pakistani, the likes of Rizvi are trying to hijack the religion for their owns views at the same time likes of Marvi Sirmed are trying to project extreme liberalism were nothing is sacred anymore, the common man desires neither.Kudos Iqbal bhai

This is the view of majority of Pakistanis.. 90% of Pakistanis.. 5% of extremists chocked main arteries in Pakistan for 3 days.. and 5% of libtards didn't leave this chance and started to propagate bad image of Pakistan immediately..

How sad.. in the process, everyone has forgotten about 90% of the Pakistanis..

that's really sad..do you why did he leave?
He was sick of the constant bitter fighting between different groups of Pakistanis, must admit this place can be quite tense and stressful at times (seen some of my close friends getting death threats etc), hopefully @Inception-06 will decide to come back as he was an ex military man with excellent knowledge on tactical military matters and weaponry, definitely a loss to PDF.Kudos bhai

what the hell is wrong with water drinking from christian i have a coworker named john who is christian and everyday at lunch we eat together, even sometimes he brings home cooked meal we both enjoy together

i dislike both extremist morons like rizvi who cause chaos for their own gain and desi libturds like gul bukhari, marvi etc
Followers of both are found on this forum..

10% representation in the whole of Pakistan but 50% on this forum. Because sane people don't have too much time to spend on forums like these.. Poor guys have to struggle to survive..

This is the view of majority of Pakistanis.. 90% of Pakistanis.. 5% of extremists chocked main arteries in Pakistan for 3 days.. and 5% of libtards didn't leave this chance and started to propagate bad image of Pakistan immediately..

How sad.. in the process, everyone has forgotten about 90% of the Pakistanis..
Its the extremists who are always the most vocal, let the economy improve and slowly youth will have more options/ambitions to look forward to and things will naturally fall in line, we must remain optimistic.Kudos bhai

Its the extremists who are always the most vocal, let the economy improve and slowly youth will have more options/ambitions to look forward to and things will naturally fall in line, we must remain optimistic.Kudos bhai
in shaa Allah..

what the hell is wrong with water drinking from christian i have a coworker named john who is christian and everyday at lunch we eat together, even sometimes he brings home cooked meal we both enjoy together
i was in ksa and hindu sikh chrstines work in resturants everywhere without makkah and madina . only pakistanis have such hateful thoughts

Basically, these libturds are burning like coals because the state foiled their plan to turn Pakistan into Syria...so you will see the monkeys who abuse Pakistan day and night and especially the religion were hoping for a big bloodshed so that their dream could be realised but alas..it failed.

I found this interesting, can you possibly elaborate further on this, please.

I wish you the best but as a friendly advice never give up. In face of adversity alway maintain your position. If the wind blows push, if the wind blows faster, push even harder, if the wind turns into a gale steel yourself even harder. The moment you begin to give ground you will get the nasty habit of finding the easy way out and that will become your lifetime habit. Certainly that has been my lesson from a life which at times was very difficult. But I always stood in face of adversity. And that is exactly what I teach my children.

But I understand why you feel the way you do. And I respect that you for that.

I disagree. Can you imagine the negative publicity Pakistan would get if she does get killed in Pakistan? I think the best way forward is send her abroad but with the condition that she must lead a private life and not engage with any media. Explain that any media coverage would place at risk her community in Pakistan.

Those fools? Those 'fools' have openly asked for the army to mutiny and having supreme court judges murdered. Not sure if the the word 'fools' fits. More like open sedition/treason against the Pakistani state. Offences carrying death sentence in some countries.

We cannot give into fear. I don't approve if she insulted our religion or prophet, but frankly we don't know the full details. There are conflicting reports and I will just leave it at that.

Having said that, she should remain in Pakistan because we have to understand that this goes beyond just sending her to a foreign country. This could set a bad precedent which isn't good for Pakistan.

We need to fix our home. We need to make appropriate amendments to various outdated laws and we need to make sure that such things don't happen in the future. That is the real solution. How many Aasia Bibi's and Malala's can we afford? Sending over people to Western countries is not the solution. That is exactly what they want and we cannot give it to them on a silver platter.

i was in ksa and hindu sikh chrstines work in resturants everywhere without makkah and madina . only pakistanis have such hateful thoughts
Just because two women had a problem (who represent a small percentage of the population), you can't put all the Pakistanis in their category..

You have probably heard about Sunshine Sweets in Karachi, which sells very delicious kulfi and qalaqand.. if not, then I can tell you.. it is owned by a Hindu.. and Muslims buy from this shop in large numbers..

Don't put a bad image of Pakistan in front of the world because of handful of people..

Indians never do that, they always portray good image of their country, despite the fact that Human Rights violations are very common there.. They destroy mosques, change names of cities, kills Muslims, Dalits and Christians.. but when you see them on international forums, they always speak highly about their country..

In Pakistan, such incidents happen once in five years.. and in India 5 in one year.. despite that they win Human Rights awards.. Just because of people like you and me who can't even market our own country properly on the internet..

Last edited:

This is the problem right here. This guy is also part of the problem. We all love our religion and prophet, but taking to streets, choking traffic and handing out threats is not the way forward.

These people are no different to right wing nutters in Western nations that start beating up immigrants after something happened. These people are no different to RSS Hindu fanatics who kill minorities for consuming beef.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom