What's new

Fearing for life, Asia Bibi's lawyer flees Pakistan

Perhaps Pakistan ought to take a page from China? Ban Facebook and Twitter et al and make Pakistani versions...therefore easier to moderate....????
I think it should have been the first step to ban twitter and facebook in Pakistan at least during this whole episode...rather these idiots ask PEMRA to stop the coverage by the local news channels but the main damage is done on the social media. This shows this govt has done no home work. even though we have Cyber crime bill but it will be used against the political opponents.

@TMA I have suggested that banning facebook and twitter even on permanent basis is not such a bad idea rather it has more pros and cons.

I think it should have been the first step to ban twitter and facebook in Pakistan at least during this whole episode...rather these idiots ask PEMRA to stop the coverage by the local news channels but the main damage is done on the social media. This shows this govt has done no home work. even though we have Cyber crime bill but it will be used against the political opponents.
Or perhaps there are those in government who are not sincere...cos if you and I on this platform can think of these solutions, why can’t the Government?

Or perhaps there are those in government who are not sincere...cos if you and I on this platform can think of these solutions, why can’t the Government?
Sincere or not but my main gripe is that often I found this admin with absolutely no home work. Why do they have to take u-turns because of the inadequate home work. If they do homework, they won't make wrong decisions and hence won't need to take u-turns.

Sincere or not but my main gripe is that often I found this admin with absolutely no home work. Why do they have to take u-turns because of the inadequate home work. If they do homework, they won't make wrong decisions and hence won't need to take u-turns.
I mean traitors within...

45308210_653714075025917_7622507429212717056_n.jpg

what will be the legal process then?
as Muslims it is our duty to especially protect our minorities
that was correctly pointed out in the last judgement
but Alas, the Mullahs won, and Islam lost

This simple question exposes every foolish mullah in this thread.

If every lawyer who represents a client is tarred with the crime, who will deliver justice? All the moronic 'intellectuals' condemning the lawyer don't have the wisdom to understand this.

Definitely there are many..court will appoint someone if nobody volunteers, in fact in review..I think defence has not much to do...all is on the prosecutor.
thats what I thought
btw can a lawyer be forced into loosing the case on purpose?

The whole drama would have been averted if blasphemy laws is discouraged right now. Better late than never since that alone is driving Pakistan economically isolation and misuse in the good name of Islam.

thats what I thought
btw can a lawyer be forced into loosing the case on purpose?
NAB lawyer lost the case against NS and MS in the court on purpose. He did a worse job in defending the court's decision and didn't answer very simple objection raised.

NAB lawyer lost the case against NS and MS in the court on purpose. He did a worse job in defending the court's decision and didn't answer very simple objection raised.
the same can be done for the review petition
hence she will be hanged, and all molwis go home happy

the same can be done for the review petition
hence she will be hanged, and all molwis go home happy
The decision should be taken on the merit. If she is innocent then there is no point in hanging an innocent.
However, previous two courts gave her death sentence so I suggest that if they gave this judgement, there should be punishment for them because if there was no ban in Pakistan on death sentence, she might have been hanged.

Last edited:
The decision should be taken on the merit. If she is innocent then there is no point in hanging an innocent.
I was talking about a scenario, if her lawyer looses the case in purpose under pressure

I was talking about a scenario, if her lawyer looses the case in purpose under pressure
Apparently the bias of the court is with her and also court will try to maintain its verdict so there is no chance ...except the prosecutor finds out really a true reason to reverse the decision.

Apparently the bias of the court is with her and also court will try to maintain its verdict so there is no chance ...except the prosecutor finds out really a true reason to reverse the decision.
can someone (most probably deep state elements) convince the court through back doors to reverse the judgement in order to avoid future protests?

can someone (most probably deep state elements) convince the court through back doors to reverse the judgement in order to avoid future protests?
No, the court will most probably maintain its verdict but I would say it again then previous two courts should be punished who found her guilty while she was innocent. Because this those judges are not worthy of being judges.

Back
Top Bottom