What's new

Fear Of Losing Match From South Africa Indian Crowd Gone Mad

Lool please you lot are on the verge of losing to Zimflippingbabwe so don't even go there.

Plus look at frustrated Pakistani fans words for their cricketers :)
we won boht t20 and one day series...Zimba got one win because of D/L method as match was finished when two overs were spare and boht batsman were scoring as per required run rate and what about your IPL lion on home grounds :D

12043005_890451774373217_2639944855870397936_n.jpg

Lol should I post the videos of Pakistani news channels about their verbal diarrhoea of only this week let alone the month or for god's sake whole year.
Go kid use YouTube and then come back.
lolz your were saying that indian media don't discuss Pakistan so I gave you a slight hint about your media :D its a famous quote from Amitabh film that " Chinai seth jo log khud sheshon ke gharon mein rehte hein woh dosron ke gharon mein pathar nahin mara kerte " :D I hope you got my point grand ma

I m calling them stupid for their irresponsible behavior as well

Why do u think one will throw things on their own players when their team is losing?
(you dont have to answer me)
Why? because of frustration of poor performance of your team
and has nothing to do with patriotism mate

Lol people here targeting India on this incident and talking about secularism.
Talk about insecurity.
Last time when India and Pakistan met I saw Pakistanis crying and also breaking their TV sets in anger.
Don't worry you are only good at defeating and losing to the countries like zimbabwe.

"10.45pm Upbeat Bollywood music fills the air in Cuttack. It's utterly out of place, after what happened there only a little while ago. South Africa have won this match handsomely, and sealed an emphatic series win, but it's the crowd that will make the headlines, after scenes of bottle-throwing reminiscent of the 90s. In two installments, they held up play by a total of 51 minutes.

To get back to the cricket, South Africa's bowlers were terrific on a pitch with unpredictable pace and bounce, and India did themselves no favours, losing two of their best batsmen to run outs on their way to being bowled out for 92. R Ashwin showed once again what an excellent bowler he has become, but 92 was never going to be anywhere near enough to defend, against a very good South African batting line-up." CricInfo

lolz your were saying that indian media don't discuss Pakistan so I gave you a slight hint about your media :D its a famous quote from Amitabh film that " Chinai seth jo log khud sheshon ke gharon mein rehte hein woh dosron ke gharon mein pathar nahin mara kerte " :D I hope you got my point grand ma
Lol I said you are mostly kept out of Indian news channels.
So tell me how many have you got I would love to see.:pop:

We all get frustrate when our team lose but this is not right way to express your frustration
Agree, but we cannot break our ultra modern lcd/led tvs like they do in pakistan :p:.

But indian team deserves all the garbage thrown at them. They are bunch of selfish crooks whose remuneration does not match their performance on the field. Hope they shake up the team and kick out the suckers.

Lol people here targeting India on this incident and talking about secularism.
Talk about insecurity.
Last time when India and Pakistan met I saw Pakistanis crying and also breaking their TV sets in anger.
Don't worry you are only good at defeating and losing to the countries like zimbabwe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ON YOUR FACE LOOSER Zimbabwe has Won More MATCHES Against GREAT INDIA Than Pakistan.

Cricket Records | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Records | One-Day Internationals | Result summary | ESPN Cricinfo

List of ODI cricket matches played between India and Zimbabwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom