What's new

Fear Of Losing Match From South Africa Indian Crowd Gone Mad

If they could they have done that against RSA players as well!
The main reasons was to STOP the match by mad indian crowd.
I dont believe in ifs n coulds
Tell me when it happens

You made a big anti India comment based on a wrong premise...hence i corrected you

Lolz and your media is not even sparing pigeon camels and relating it to ISI pointing finger on others and forgetting about your own fairy tales wont help much :D
Nope but we don't have discussion on them or have discussion on each and every tour, defence budget hike or any state election or internal politics of any country.
You are not eligible for our news channel programme unless there is any terrorist attack. You are only restricted to print media. And even print media are not that much obsessed about your internal politics and only publish news which are somewhat related to India.
Actually this news is also on the U S tv as well---a few minutes ago-----.
In america they know about cricket, are you kidding me?

Whom did i blame and when did i cry?
are u making anti India comments just for the sake of it or do you actually have a valid point?

Interrupting the Match by Throwing Bottles in the Stadium is "NOT" a Valid Point ??

Showing Poor Sportsmanship Live to Millions of Viewers across the Globe is "NOT" a Valid Point ??

OHH Yes this is a Typical Indian who cannot handle truth or a defeat on Playground.

11215192_1029212587099765_6403101706326785186_n.png

Poor Indian fans

Now flat track bully cannot even win on home grounds lol

There should be greenwash by south africa in third t20 :D
Believe me they are too much poor. I wonder what happen to them (Indian) if they didnt have any support by ICC????

Back
Top Bottom